Transformation

I Like You The Best ~

DONGWOON'S POV 

 

You raised your fist. Just as you were about to take a swing, Hyunseung rushed towards you, holding you back.

While forcing back your fist, he whispered softly into your ear 'Please don't do it hyung. This isn't you...' 

 

You and this guy [Yoseob] were face to face; both staring into each other's eyes, only separated by a few millimetres. 

You then lowered your fist, quickly pushing Yoseob out the door. 

 

'YAH HYUNG!' cried Hyunseung. 

'Sorry hyung...' You said sadly, storming off. 

 

As you walked off you could hear a crowd gathering around that little smart . 

 

'Pshh, is that all you got?

How dare he say something like that!

 

You had to head somewhere where you could release your anger and calm down. Somewhere NO ONE could find you. Like that little smart ...

 

As you were heading down the corridor, you saw Hyo-jin walking in the opposite direction. 

 

OH GOD NOT THAT AGAIN....

You pretended not to see her and continued on your way.

 

----------------------------

 

You got to the lockers and overheard some girls talking. 

 

'Yeah... his name is Yang Yoseob! Aigoo, he's so cute' You heard one of them say.

'So that's who the new guy is... as soon as I saw him I thought, he was such a cutieeeee. Omo, such a baby face!' The other girl replied 

But I heard he got into a fight with someone!' The other girl said.

 

Yang. Yoseob. *evil chuckle* 

 

That was all you needed to hear.

So that's your name eh? Well Yang Yoseob; you better watch your back. You muttered to yourself. 

 

Well... since I can't get to him now, I'll go and entertain myself using other people...

 

Your eyes lit up and an evil smirk appeared on your face. You were no longer the nice guy anymore. From this moment, you had changed. PERMANENTLY, and your rampage was only just beginning. 

 

A couple of junior boys were standing near some girls. You decided to take advantage of this, creeping up to them unexpectedly and pulling their pants down. You pointed and laughed histerically at them, running off to find another activity to amuse yourself. 

As you were leaving you heard the girls giggling and talking about you. 

 

'Oh... Son Dongwoon is suddenly even more hotter now.' 

'Yeah... I like this bad boy image *sigh* my heart just melted' 

 

So you were seen as the bad boy now eh? Not bad... you thought. You liked the fact that the girls were still falling for you with your new transformation. 

You walked off with SWAG in your step, flicking your jacket, with your hands in your pockets. You were the coolest person on earth right now, and you LOVED it. As you walked off... you thought: 

 

I'm sorry Hyunseung... I'm sorry boys... don't worry I will never do anything to hurt you guys. But you cannot change me now. No matter WHAT. 

 

Hyo-jin's POV

 

'Oh and by the way, my name is Hyo-jin, nice too meet you Yoseob!' you smiled happily. 

 

'Nice to meet you too Hyo-jin! Say... do you wanna go out for ice cream? It's my treat, for all you've done for me today' asked Yoseob. 

 

'Ice cream huh... ok you've go yourself a deal!' Hyo-jin smiled, as you helped Yoseob up. 

 

---------------------------

The two of you got your ice cream and Yoseob offered to walk you home, as it was a long way and it was getting dark. Of course, you accepted his offer. 

'This is so fun, and this ice cream is delicious!' you squealed. 

 

'Yes, I feel like I'm in heaven now...' Yoseob replied.

 

'Thanks a lot Yoseob!' you smiled, your ice cream. 

As you were , it dropped to the ground. You just stared at it and pouted. 

 

'Awww my poor ice cream fell...' you cried. 

 

Withou hesitating, Yoseob gave you one of his scoops.

'There you go, now don't be sad Hyo-jin!' Yoseob smiled cheerfully. 'Now show me your beautiful smile' 

 

You smiled widely and gave him a massive hug. 'YANG YOSEOB, YOU ARE THE BEST!' you screamed happily. 

 

Yoseob just laughed. You loved the sight of his adorable eye smile. 

You let go of him and the two of you continued to walk and eat. 

 

As the two of you continued to walk, you thought to yourself: 

He must like me huh? Wanting to see my 'beautiful' smile, giving me a scoop of his ice cream... Interesting... Although I don't like him back, I must take advantage of this. I can make Dongwoon jealous if I'm with another guy. I won't kiss him yet, but I will act soon. 

 

You got to your house as you took the last bite of your ice cream. 

'Thanks for walking me home Yoseob! I'll see you at school tomorrow arrasso?' You smiled, waving to him'

 

'Yeah! See you' Yoseob waved back.

 

'Now take it easy, and rest when you get home! Byeeeeee!' You shouted as you walked inside your house. 

 

Yoseob just smiled and walked off home. 

 

YES.  My plan is going perfect... I will get you in no time

Oh Dongwoon baby, I'll melt you down like ice cream... you better prepare your heart. 

 

 

Hey everyone, I was thinking of adding in some more characters...

So any suggestions of male kpop groups/members I can add? :)

Thank you~