My Target

I Like You The Best ~

DONGWOON'S POV

 

You stormed down the corridor, noticing Hyo-jin walking in the opposite direction. 

 

OH GOD NOT THAT AGAIN....

You pretended not to see her and continued on your way.

 

------------------------------------------------

 

Finding yourself in the courtyard towards the back of the school, you spotted the water fountain and sat on its edge. Always loving water and the outdoors when you were younger, you hoped the sight of the lush, green hedges and the sounds of the water fountain would calm you, or at least ease your anger; which it did. You were still pissed off at Yoseob, but not enough to punch somebody. You wanted revenge on him but had to think of a way to do it cleverly so he wouldn't suspect you. Manipulation and mind games always added that extra fun factor to revenge plots, you just had to think of something. It couldn't be something that would give you away, neither something too daring... which could be saved for later. 

 

Hmmm... think Son Dongwoon... think...

 

'AHHH YESSSS! I got it, I need allies in order for me to succeed... and I know exactly who can help me' you told yourself. 

'Hmm... but first, I wanna do something on my own before I get the ultimate revenge with my new recruits...' 

 

Hyo-jin's POV 

 

*Bell rings for class*

 

Ahhh... only one more class until lunch... gosh, I'm so hungry.

Ooh I have to go to my locker first. 

 

As you started putting in the combination for your locker, you spotted Dongwoon a few lockers away from you. He seemed to be forcing it closed. 

 

'What are you doing, you don't have a locker here...' you questioned. 

 

Dongwoon just ignored you and concentrated on what he was doing. 

 

Pshhh fine. Ignore me, see if I care. But you're acting very suspicious Son Nam Shin...

 

Dongwoon finished and managed to shut the locker. Just as he was doing so, you heard him say; 

'Wowwww, I must be going crazy. I swear I just heard a disgusting animal, making some annoying noises' before he walked off with a smirk on his face. 

 

Ughhh... chincha?! Seriously, this guy... 

Even though he just called you an animal, you couldn't help but feel attracted to him. That smirk just added to his hotness factor. 

 

I wonder what he was doing... meh,  I better get to class. 

 

---------------------------------------

 

It was now the time you had been waiting for. Lunch. You started stuffing yourself full of delicious food, since you had been starving for nearly the whole day. You had also told your friends you had some business to take care of, so you were sitting alone at the cafeteria today. The plan of attack was to get close to Yang Yoseob, in order to get to Dongwoon later; so you were going to make him sit and talk with you. 

 

'Oppa!' you waved, as you saw a bunch of girls chatting to Yoseob. Maybe not chatting... flirting would be a better word to describe it. 

 

Aish... everyone in this damn school wants a piece of this pretty boy eh?

Well these girls better watch out, since Yang Yoseob will soon be mine. 

 

'Oppa! Over here!' you waved again, catching Yoseob's attention. He was smiling, suggesting he was relieved to escape from the swarm of crazy girls. 

 

'Oh annyeong! Thanks for calling me over here, it was getting a bit much over there' he said thankfully, as he sat down with his food. 

 

'No problem. So how's school treating you so far eh?' you asked. 

 

'So far? It's been alright. Well... mostly' he replied, wolfing down his food. 

 

'Mostly?' you questioned. 

 

'Yeah... you know how I got wounds everywhere? That's what's not so good about school...' he answered. 

 

'Oh... I'm sorry that happened' you apologised. 

 

'It's ok, don't be sorry... I kind of brought it on myself though, shouldn't have been so stupid' he told you. 

 

'Sorry... but I'm kinda lost here.' you said. 

 

'Oh... well, since you helped me out, I'll tell you what happened. You must be curious too' he said. 

 

'I'll keep it a secret, don't worry. You haven't been at the school for very long, we wouldn't want your reputation to suffer already... wouldn't we? ' you replied. 

 

'Thank you so much. I appreciate you doing this. Anyway... I was walking down the corridor when a heard a noise. It sounded like music. So I kept walking towards it. Turns out this guy... Dongwoon is it? Was singing with his friends inside the music room.' He told you. 

 

'So... how did you get injured?' you asked. 

 

'Ahhhh, long story short... I basically said that I could do better and that set him off. He must've been really upset before as he seemed really mad, so he pushed me out the door, and onto the corridor floor.' 

 

'So it was like that...' you said. 

 

Dongwoon ah. You must've gone crazy over me huh? Shows how much you really care for me.

You've really changed... but that's ok. I like it aggressive. 

 

'Anyway... thank you again for helping me out. I don't think I could've healed so quickly if it wasn't for you. Thanks... Hyo-jin. I guess you're one of my true friends here.' He smiled. 

 

'Of course we're friends!' you smiled back. 

 

Yes... friends. Perfect. My plan is slowly starting to work.

Just a little bit longer Hyo-jin, and Dongwoon will be all yours. 

Pshh stupid Young-jae...  that pabo hasn't got a clue whats happening. 

 

*Bell rings*

 

'Ooh that's home time! Ahh... but I can't take the bus home, I have no money. I really don't wanna walk home either, too many weirdos around here... awwww otteokeh?' You whined. 

 

'...How about I walk you home? It's the least I can do, after all you've done for me' Yoseob offered. 

 

'Chincha? Awww you're the best!' you squealed hugging Yoseob tightly. 

 

'But first, I need to go to my locker... I'll be right back' He said. 

 

'Don't worry, I'll come with you. you'll probably need some assistance with your combination anyway' you smiled, as you both walked off to Yoseob's locker. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

'Alright, now I'll show you on mine. First you set it to zero, then you wind it around, according to your particular combination arrasso?' You instructed. 

 

'Oh I see. Alright then, let's try!' Yoseob said, as he started to set the lock to zero first. 

 

'Wait... this is, your locker?' you asked. 

Suddenly you remembered that time you were at your locker earlier today. Dongwoon was also there fiddling with someone's locker. 

 

Did he do something to Yoseob's locker? No.... he couldn't have. 

 

Yoseob turned the dial to the last number and unhooked the lock. 

 

'Oppa! Wait...' You cried. Blocking his hand from opening the locker door. 

 

'Hyo-jin... what's the matter? I need to get my books' Yoseob replied, with a puzzled look on his face. 

That small, cute, innocent face looked at you. His glistening brown eyes, full of confusion. 

 

Ahhh... what if that Dongwoon really did do something.

Yahhh, why am I suddenly being like this? I'm not Yoseob's girlfriend or anything... so why am I so worried? 

 

'You can't open your locker' You told him, your whole body now against the locker, hoping nothing bad would come out. 

 

'Why not? I got the combination right. Is this not my locker? He asked. 

 

'No... it is your's but...' You replied, not being able to tell him a reason. 

 

Why am I doing this? I'm gonna look so stupid if nothing is in here.

Could it be that... I have feelings for him? For... Yang Yoseob? 

Pshhh no it can't be. It's just... that Dongwoon looked very suspicious, anyone would be worried... right?

 

Yoseob leaned in up close to your face. 'I see... I think Hyo-jin ah is scared that a monster will jump out. Am I right...?' he chuckled. 

 

You then saw Dongwoon in the far distance, just staring. He was holding something strange in his hands. You had a bad feeling right now. It must've been him. Who knows what he could've done to Yoseob's locker. That's why he must've stuck around to watch it all unfold. 

 

Yoseob then reached for the locker and as it swung open, you quickly grabbed his shirt, and spun him around, slamming Yoseob's back  into the lockers next to you, making a loud banging sound. He was completely shocked.

Your back was towards Dongwoon, and your bodies extremely close, only your hands, pressing firmly on Yoseob's chest were separating you both.

'Hyo-jin ah... what's wrong?!' Yoseob panicked, rubbing your back, trying to comfort you. That shocked expression stayed on his face.

 

No... I don't have feelings for him. I CAN'T have feelings for him!

 

You heard several heavy thumps, pouring out onto the floor next to you. You turned your head to see hundred of oranges pouring out of Yoseob's locker and onto the floor. 

 

Yoseob then looked over to see what had happened. 

'Oranges? What the... who the hell would put those in there? Does my locker look like a fridge?!' Yoseob shouted, seemingly uneffected by what just happened. 

 

Seems like my gut feelings were right. Stupid Dongwoon... such a bad guy. 

 

'Hyo-jin... how did you... ahh never mind. Are you alright, did you get hurt?' Yoseob asked, gently lifting up your head and looking deep into your eyes. 

 

Those eyes... so puppy like, and that baby face of his... you almost got lost in his cute yet handsome features. 

Realising what you were doing, you took your hands off him. As you did so, you couldn't forget the wonderful feeling of those abs underneath his shirt.

 

Aish... am I really falling for this guy?

No... I'm just confused. Bad guys are my style. 

Dongwoon has abs too... and a nice face. Son Nam Shin is my style. 

 

'I'm fine... quickly... let's get your book and get out of here' 

 

Nobody's POV 

 

Yoseob listened to Hyo-jin and walked up to his locker, trying to dodge the oranges rolling around on the floor. He got his books and found something interesting inside. 

 

'What's this, a note?' Yoseob asked himself, picking it out of the back of the locker. 

 

'Oppa what's this?' Hyo-jin asked. 

 

'Some note I found inside.' Yoseob replied, unfolding it to see what was written on it, Hyo-jin watching next to him. 

The note read: 

 

Yang Yoseob. You are my target.

Enjoyed that little show? Well don't laugh too much...

Better watch your back from now on. 

 

Hyo-jin turned around and Dongwoon was still standing in the distance. He threw an orange up in the air and smirked at her as he walked away. 

 

Ahh that Son Dongwoon. What was he thinking? He could get into serious trouble for this... 

Usually thinks like this . But this bad boy prank just makes you feel even more worried for Yoseob...

Whatever is going on... I don't like it. I'm scared of what possibilities are in store for him in the near future. Hyo-jin thought. 

 

'Yah, what pabo wrote this? Is this guy serious? I'm his 'target', so he puts oranges in my locker? What a joke!' Yoseob laughed loudly, scrunching up the note and throwing it on the floor. 

 

He then put the lock back the locker and set it to zero again. 

 

'Come on oppa, let's go. Someone might think we did this. Let's not get ourselves involved and just get out of here' Hyo-jin told Yoseob, grabbing his arm and exiting the school in a hurry. 

 

Gosh... this guy isn't even taking this seriously. Dongwoon had become very dangerous now. Yoseob's life... might be in danger. Hyo-jin though to herself, wondering what to do. 

 

A LONG chapter for you guys, so much dialogue... but it is finally done :)

& get ready for 2 new characters which you'll meet next chapter! 

HINT: Let's just say that they're very... visual ;)

Look forward to it ^^