New Recruits

I Like You The Best ~

 

Not to give it away or anything... XD

Chapter poster by laughinglovingminie | Miso Ensoleillé ☼ - GRAPHICS

 

 

Dongwoon's POV

 

Staring directly at Hyo-jin, you threw an orange up into the air; mocking her and Yoseob, before smirking and walking off, out of their sight.

 

That sure reached him a lesson, Hyo-jin just came as a bonus.

But why did he scrunch up that note?! Yahhh, if he knew that was from me, he'd think twice about even BREATHING on it.

 

Man, I can't stop picturing Yoseob's facial expression.

I should be laughing at it... but I'm not. I have this strange feeling towards him... 

 

AHHHHHH! SNAP OUT OF IT DONGWOON!

It's probably nothing, maybe its guilt...

Pshhh, I shouldn't be feeling guilty anywat, he deserved it.

 

 

Yoseob's POV

 

'Come on oppa, let's go. Someone might think we did this. Let's not get ourselves involved and just get out of here' Hyo-jin said, grabbing your arm and exiting the school in a hurry. 

 

Even though you knew you should've cleaned up the mess, you just listened to her. After what just happened, you thought escaping was a good idea. You'd already been through enough for one day. Hyo-jin must've been some sort of super girl. Seriously, wouldn't she be exhausted after the stuff she's been through to help you lately, since it certainly took a lot out of you. 

 

Bouth of you were finally out of the school, Hyo-jin let go of your arm and the two of you started walking together.

Seeing her head down, you tried to make the situation less awkward by getting a conversation started. 

'So... where abouts is your house?' you asked. 

 

'Hmm... about 20 minutes walk from here. Don't worry, I'll show you the way. I promise we won't get lost' she smiled, then went back to looking at the ground, her facial expression making her seem like she was worried. 

 

She looks worried about something... what could it be?

I should make her feel better.  

 

'What's wrong? You seem like your worried about something... is everything ok?' you asked. 

 

'Yes, well...' she replied, stopping mid-sentence. 

 

'Well...? I'm sure you'll feel better if you let it out' you smiled sweetly. 

 

'Ok I'll just tell you. Look... oppa, I am worried about something and the something is... you.' she replied lifting her head, and looking into your eyes.

 

Worried about me? But why...

 

'Me...?' you questioned, pointing at yourself in shock, stopping in the middle of the footpath. 

 

Hyo-jin stopped next to you.

'Yes. I'm worried for you. That note... said you were someone's target.' 

 

'Look... I'm sure it was someone just messing around. It happens to new kids all the time right? Don't get so worried. I'll be fine' you replied. 

 

'No... this person. I think they really mean it. I'm asking you, to please be careful.' she said.

 

'Do you know who this person is?' you asked.

 

'Uh... n-n-no. I'm just saying, that I have a bad feeling about this.' she said. 

 

'Hyo-jin, I appreciate you being worried for me, but I was just caught off guard... if anything happens I can handle it and I doubt this person is being serious anyway...' you replied, as you started to walk again. 

 

'Ok then. It just seems like this person is out to get you. Just promise me you'll be careful. I mean... your the new kid; people can take advantage of this' she told you. 

 

'Yah! Do I look like an easy guy to you? I may be new, but I won't be fooled so easily.' you replied, making her smile.

 

'Hey! I didn't mean it like that! But... you do have a baby face' she said, pinching your cheeks. 

 

'Yah! What are you doing? Pinching a guy's cheeks in public like this?!' you smiled trying to get her hands off you. 

 

Hyo-jin eventually let go. 'Aigoo so squishy!' she teased. 

 

'Yah. My cheeks are sore now' you replied massaging them in circling motions. 

 

'I'm sorry... but I don't think baby can defend himself. He got caught off guard again, after he said he would be fine' she smiled. 

 

'Look, I may have a baby face but that just means I am young and good looking' you replied, brushing your hand over your hair. 

 

Hyo-jin giggled. 'I was just teasing. Oh look my house is just over there!

 

'Ok then, I guess I'll see you tomorrow then.'

 

'Don't do anything stupid ok? Be careful from now on arrasso?' she said.

 

'Yahh I'm not a pabo. Don't worry ok? Go home and relax.' you replied; waving to her as she started walking off. 

 

'Oh... one more thing.' she added, turning around.

'Am I calling you the right name? Are you really my oppa...?' 

 

'What?' replying in disbelief. 

 

'You seems younger than me... what year were you born in?' she asked. 

 

Yah... it looks like I do have a baby face after all... she doesn't believe that I'm older than her! 

 

You both told each other what year you were born in, and sure enough you were older than her. 

By 9 months. 

 

'Whoa.... really?! Daebak! See, I told you that you had a baby face! Kekeke, ok I'll see you at school then, annyeong!' she waved, walking to towards her house. 

 

Ch-chincha?! Does my face seems that youthful? Maybe she's right then... what if someone does want to target me...?

This girl... seems to be protecting me a lot. Why does she do this stuff for me? 

 

You had flashbacks of her swinging you into the lockers. If she hadn't of done that... who knows what could've happened.

She had saved you. Twice. But why...? No one else had ever done stuff like that for you. No one had ever cared this much for you.

 

Yoseob thought hard to himself as he walked home, not knowing Hyo-jin's feelings towards him. 

 


*The next day*

 

Dongwoon's POV

 

It was a new day and you were ready. Ready, for revenge that is. You had been thinking the whole night, about who could help you with your revenge, and had finally thought of some people, and were on your way to bargain with them. However, this was NOT going to be an easy task. These people did not just do anything. In fact, they didn't even do this type of thing. But since you were Son Dongwoon, or as the ladies called you; Son Nam Shin, you would surely figure out a way. If you didn't, bad boy Woonie would come out to play. 

 

You looked around with your hands in your pockets when suddenly...

*CRASH*

 

This random guy bumped into you. 

'Oh... I'm sorry please--' He said, looking up at you. 

 

Oh no. It wasn't...

Looking up at you and apologising, had to be... the one and only, Yang Yoseob. 

 

Come on Dongwoon. Calm down. Don't do anything yet, you gotta save it for your revenge. 

 

'I'm so sorry, please forgive me. I wont distrub you again' Yoseob apologised, walking off.

Grabbing his arm, you pulled him back in front of you. 'Listen here, watch out you little punk, do that again, and next time you'll die' you threatened, staring straight into his eyes. 

 

'Jwesonghamnida' he bowed. You then let go and walked off. 

 

God. That little punk is EVERYWHERE. 

Whatever, back to what I was doing. 

 

It was pretty hard finding these recruits. You had basically, just finished walking around the whole school, trying the find them, and then you had finally spotted them.  Your soon-to-be accomplices were right in your sight now.

 

These two guys had been friends with you since a very young age. They were also, equally as popular as you, so you knew you could trust them to get the job done. 

Kim Myungsoo and Lee Taemin. 

They were gentleman and ridiculously pretty which like Dongwoon and his crew, is why the girls went crazy over them and why all the guys wished they were like them. But at the same time, they were extremely deadly. These two didn't look it, but they were famous within the school for their genius punishment plots. Myungsoo and Taemin had the looks to win everyone over, the brains to execute their immaculate, unparalled punishmentt attacks as well as the brawn to finish off matters if necessary, but only as a last resort.  

However, they only 'punished' people who had performed severely malicious acts. They also didn't patrol the school, preventing typical school bullying. That was simply not their job. They felt they had a duty to protect the weak from truly evil acts.

 

A few years ago some rebels from a rival school used to frequently enter the school grounds to secretly beat up the guys and harrass the girls for no apparent reason. Once Taemin and Myungsoo became aware of this, they did something so amazing, which got rid of the rebels forever. Even until this day, no one dared to enter the school for such evil purposes. No one truly knows what the duo did, but it was rumoured they disguised themselves as girls, seduced the boys, then beat the crap out of them, threatening that if they ever entered the school again, they would die. But then again they were only rumours, and you thought this rumour was pretty dodgy, since their revenge plan didn't really sound sophisticated enough. I mean come on. This was LEE TAEMIN and KIM MYUNGSOO we were talking about. You very much doubted they would risk their reputations like that, with a plan just as flimsy to go along with it. You just didn't believe it, you knew they were capable of much greater things; which is why you were recruiting them. 

 

Knowing it would be hard to get these two on your side, since they did not plan revenge attacks of any kind, you knew you had to try. You guys had known each other since you were little. Plus you were their hyung; being older than Myungsoo by one year, and Taemin by two. Surely they could do trust you on this one. 

 

You walked up to them.

Man, you hadn't seen these two for a while, it'd be good to catch up. 

 

'Hey Taemin, look who it is!' Myungsoo smiled, nudging Taemin with his elbow. 

 

'Ahhh hyung! Why'd you-- oh it's Dongwoon hyung!' Taemin replied, also smiling and rubbing his side. 

 

'Hey guys I haven't talked to you guys in a while. What's up? Taemin ah, is there something wrong?' you asked.

 

You could see Myungsoo glaring at Taemin, as if to shut him up about something. Taemin then immediately stopped slouching and stood up normally. He turned his head, facing Myungsoo; staring back into his eyes.

 

'Myungsoo was just being a pain in the ... or should I say ribs' Taemin told you, with clenched teeth; still looking at Myungsoo. 

 

'Yah! This guy... calling me by my name' Myungsoo replied, raising one finger and poking Taemin in the forehead. 'Who's the real pain in the eh?' 

 

'HYUNGGGGG!' Taemin whined as he stumbled back. 

 

'That's better. Now don't be rude, hyung is here to talk to us!' Myungsoo eye smiled, grabbing Taemin by the shoulder and holding him tightly. 'What can we do for you hyung?' 

 

'Dongwoon hyung probably thinks we're weird because of you...' Taemin muttered.

 

Ah, these guys always used to fight when they were young and they're still doing the same in high school...

 

'Yahhh you little rascals, you two haven't changed one bit huh? Stop fighting, you look like a married couple... except worse!' you laughed, ruffling their hair. 

 

The two started to blush, immediately separating. 

 

'Hyung, is everything ok?' Taemin asked, trying to escape the awkwardness. 

 

'Yeah... you could say that. How are you two doing? You've gotten quite the reputation over the years huh?' you replied.

 

'You could say that.' Myungsoo smirked. 'But we don't like to think of ourselves that way.' 

 

'Hyung has changed quite recently too right? I've heard some interesting things' Taemin asked. 

 

'Yeah I guess. Listen, guys... I want you to help me with something' you told them. 

 

Myungsoo looked at you cheekily, leaning in towards you, along with Taemin. 'Depends what that something is hyung' 

 

'Ok. I need to get revenge on this one guy' you replied. 

 

Myungsoo and Taemin looked at each other with concern. 

'Hyung--' Taemin started to say, before you interupted him. 

 

'I know you guys don't do this sort of thing. But I need this. He's been getting on my nerves, and hanging around with my ex. Please guys, you gotta help me'

 

Myungsoo and Taemin leaned away, and stood up properly. 

 

'Look, hyung. I know we've all been friends since way back... but this is not cool. This isn't how we work man' Myungsoo told you, patting your arm.

 

'Yeah, we don't do that sort of stuff... not just for you, but this goes for everyone. We don't get revenge on others, we only punish those who have done the ultimate bad deed' Taemin added. 

 

'I'm sorry-- wait. Who is that? Do you guys know her, she looks like she's coming this way' you said. 

You saw a pretty girl, with long, straight black hair heading towards the three of you.

 

'I've never seen her in my life' said Taemin. 

 

'I've never seen her either, she might just be walking past us. Are those her friends laughing over there?' said Myungsoo.

The girl wasn't walking past. She stood right in front of Myungsoo, holding both his hands.

 

You and Taemin could see Myungsoo was shocked, which was quite a sight; considering that he was very popular with the ladies. 

'Oppa looks really good today' she said, fluttering her eyelashes at you. 

 

Myungsoo looked at her and blushed slightly. 

But he pulled himself together. 

 

'Not even half as lovely as you're looking today my dear' he replied smoothly. 

 

'Don't try that sweet talk on me!' she yelled, pushing his hands away. 

'I saw you cheating on me with another girl!' 

 

Wow that escalated quickly... who was this girl? Was she one of Myungsoo's ex girlfriends? 

 

'Look... you must be mistaken.You've got the wrong oppa' Myungsoo said calmly, managing to add a seductive smile. 

 

'I bet you don't even know who I am. Jeez, after how long have we been together? How could you do this to me?!' the girl cried. 

 

'Listen, miss... I think you've got this guy confused with your oppa. He's never seen you in his life' you told the girl. 

 

'No! I know it was him!' she replied. 

 

You looked over to the group of girls you saw before. You could see them all lookng at you and giggling. 

It then clocked in your head. This must be some sort of stupid school girl dare. 

 

Pshhh women...

 

'Miss... please don't be upset. I promise, that I have never seen you but I'll help you find your oppa if you like.' Myungsoo told the girl. 

 

You put your hand on Myingsoo's shoulder, mouthing to him, that you would take care of this.

 

'Miss. Why are you blushing right now?' you asked. 

 

'What... I'm not!' she replied.

 

'If he was TRULY your oppa. Why would you be blushing, wouldn't you be comfortable enough around him, to not blush? you added. 

 

The girl then touched Myungsoo's face. 

'Oppa, I miss this face of yours.' she grinned, before hugging him at the waist. 

 

Myungsoo looked frustrated, turning to you and Taemin; mouthing to you to get her away. 

 

'So... those girls over there' you pointed. 'Aren't they your friends?'

The girls giggled and turned away. 

 

'You wouldn't be playing games I hope...' you said. 

 

The girl started to look worried. Yep, you definitely got her. 

 

She started stretching her neck, towards Myungsoo's face. 

Myungsoo tried pulling away from her. The girl finally got close enough to his face and puckered her lips. 

 

You shoved your hand in between her lips and Myungsoo's face, causing her to kiss your hand.

'Kissing your sunbaes, is not an appropriate dare, miss. I should report you to the principal' you scolded. 

 

The girl immediately let go of Myungsoo, who looked relieved. 

 

'Mianhaeyo! Please don't! It was only a silly little dare, my friends dared me to kiss Myungsoo oppa on the lips... if I succeeded they would think I was the best' the girl pleaded. 

 

You grabbed the girl's hand and kissed it. 

'There, is that good enough? Now go' 

 

'Omo, Dongwoon oppa is the best!' I am very sorry to you Myungsoo and Taemin oppa. Sorry for wasting all of your time... please forgive me' the girl bowed as she ran off out of ight with her friends. 

 

'Whoa... what just happened?' asked Taemin. 

 

'That girl... was crazy. Is this what girls do nowadays? Tsk tsk' said Myungsoo. 

 

'Hyung is the best! How'd you know it was a dare?' questioned Taemin. 

 

'Oh... I just observe really well' you smiled.

 

'Well, whatever you observed you did a good job! You know what hyung... since it's you, I think we'll reconsider your little... request' smiled Myungsoo.

 

'Yeah, you saved Myungsoo hyung from that crazy girl! But only because we're friends, we'll help' Taemin grinned. 

 

'Chincha?! Whoa... this is daebak. You guys are the BEST!' you exclaimed, as you, Myungsoo and Taemin all had a massive group hug. 

 

 

So what do you think of the 'recruits' huh? ;)

Sorry about the girl... I know it was weird, but I couldn't think of anything XD

& yes Hyo-jin (Narsha of BEG) is actually older than ALL of the B2ST members in real life 

She was born in 1981, while B2ST's leader Doojoon was born in 1989

But just for this fanfic everyone is a bit younger, since it's set in school :) & it's the reason she calls Yoseob 'oppa'

Thanks for reading! Please comment and subscribe as it lets me know you're liking the story ^^