Pshh, is that all you've got?

I Like You The Best ~

You there! What are you doing?!' The singer shouted; pointing at him and looking directly at Yoseob through the door crack. 

 

'Man this guy has eyes like an eagle! How the heck did he see me?!

Ok... ok, he's seen you now, so there's no running away... just act cool Yoseob!' he told himself. 

 

Just breathe and go in! ACT COOL!

 

Yoseob did not normally act like this. Usually he was the quiet, nice guy. Since this was 'Cube High School', he knew the students were judging his every move, so he couldn't afford to just be the 'nice guy'. In order to be a success, he knew he had to get the students to like him, so he went for quite a different image this time. 

 

He gathered himself and stepped inside the music room. 

 

'Pshh, is that all you've got?' asked Yoseob. 

 

'Yo, that's not cool!' said Junhyung. 

 

'What did you just say?!' Dongwoon yelled. 

 

'Hey man, this is a bad time to be saying stuff like that' said Gikwang. 

 

'I just don't think you put enough effort into that performance' replied Yoseob coolly, ignoring Gikwang's comment. 

 

'YOU PIECE OF--' yelled Dongwoon angrily, charging towards Yoseob.

Just as Dongwoon was about to grab his collar, Yoseob swiftly brushed his hand away. Dongwoon was now enraged, his face filled with even more anger than before. 

 

Dongwoon raised his fist. Just as he was about to take a swing, Hyunseung rushed to hold him back.

While forcing back Dongwoon's fist, he whispered softly into Dongwoon's ear 'Please don't do it hyung. This isn't you...' 

 

Dongwoon and Yoseob were face to face; both staring into each other's eyes, only separated by a few millimetres. 

Dongwoon lowered his fist, then unexpectedly pushed Yoseob out the door. 

 

'YAH HYUNG!' cried Hyunseung. 

'Sorry hyung...' Dongwoon said sadly as he stormed off. 

 

'Who... was that guy?' asked Junhyung.

 

'I've never seen him in my life...' replied Gikwang.

 

'He obviously doesn't know who we are... he must me new then' said Dujun. 

 

'Dongwoon was especially sensitive just now, and that guy just made him explode' said Junhyung. 

 

'Hyung isn't like this... why has he changed so much?' questioned Hyunseung sadly. 

 

-----------------------------------

 

'AHHHH' Yoseob yelled as he went flying through the door and onto the floor in the corridor. Swarms of students started to surround him. The female students' high pitched voices and constant questions were not making the situation better.

 

'Oppa! Are you ok?' 

'Oppa! Oppa! Can you hear me?'

'Oppa! How many fingers am I holding up?' 

 

Yoseob had a throbbing pain in his head, and found it very hard to keep his eyes open. He tried to get up but just couldn't. 

 

What a GREAT first day, I bet I look like a complete idiot... nice going Yoseob!

 

This was certainly not the impression that Yoseob wanted to make. What would others think of him now?

'Ahhhh...' he yelped. The pain was getting evern worse. 

 

'EXCUSE ME. MOVE OUT OF THE WAY. MOVE! YES, EXCUSE ME.' yelled a persistent female's voice. She seemed to be getting closer and closer since her voice was becoming more clear. 

 

'EXCUUUUUUSE ME, PLEASE MOVE! He heard the voice again. He then saw a figure leaning over him. 

'Hello there? Can you see me?' she asked. It didn't matter, his eyes were heavy and closing fast. What was the point? His dream was over... all with one damn push...

 

aishhhh, what have you done to yourself Yoseob???

 

MYSTERIOUS GIRL'S POV 

 

OMG! That guy just fell onto the ground! Oh no... I bet those crazy girls surrounding him won't do one thing to help him... The girl mumbled to herself. 

 

Gosh... so many people. They're not even moving!

'EXCUSE ME. MOVE OUT OF THE WAY. MOVE! YES, EXCUSE ME.' she yelled, trying to get to Yoseob. 

 

She could now see Yoseob on the floor, but had to get closer to him. It was unbelieveable. All of the girls were completely crazy for him but not actaully doing anything to help him... She knew SHE had to do something. 

'EXCUUUUUUSE ME, PLEASE MOVE!' she yelled again, finally getting to him.

 

Oh wow... this guy is cute. I can see what all the fuss is about now. 

 

'Hello there? Can you see me?' she asked. The guy's eyelids were closing... she couldn't just sit there telling him to stay awake, she knew that wouldn't work. She knew she had to get him out of there, as soon as possible. 

She grabbed his arm and threw it over her shoulder, hoisting him up. 

 

'OK MAKE WAY, JUST MOVE, NOTHING TO SEE HERE!' she yelled to the crowd, as they slowly moved away allowing her to get past. 

'Hey you! Stay awake ok? Just keep walking for a little bit!' She told Yoseob, as she dragged him away from the crowd, who slowly started to disintegrate. 

 

---------------------------------

 

'Just rest there alright? I'll be back later...' the girl said as she carefully laid Yoseob onto her bed and left the room. 

 

Yoseob closed his eyes and fell asleep. 

 

YOSEOB'S POV 

 

'Unghhhh... where am I?' moaned Yoseob as he sat up in bed. 

 

The door opened and a pretty girl walked in.

She has the same uniform as me... so she must go to the same school. Yoseobb thought.

 

Then... why am I in a bedroom? Wait... is this... HER bedroom? WHAT AM I DOING HERE?!

 

'Oh you're finally awake. You've been out for a couple of hours.' she told you.

 

'Where... am I? Who are you?' Yoseob replied sleepily. Although he was freaked out on the outside, his body was too tired to show it. 

 

'Oh yes... you had a nasty fall at school. I took you to my house to help you get better, please don't worry... I'm not one of those... weird girls hahhaha' she laughed nervously. 

 

Yoseob could see that she was pretty genuine, so he decided to trust her.

Now that she mentioned it, he did remember falling down... 

 

'Oh no... I should've cleaned up your blood while you were sleeping, so it wouldn't hurt! Ah... ok I'll guess I'll have to do it now.' she said sadly. 'Sit up for me please' 

 

Yoseob sat up and looked at his legs. They were covered in bloody cuts and scratches. 

The girl started cleaning his wounds. 'Now talk to me, so you don;t feel the pain' she smiled.

 

'Ah..... what... happened to me? he asked. 

 

'Well from what I heard... someone got angry with you, and they pushed you out into the corridor' she replied. 

 

'Really?' he replied

 

'YOU PIECE OF--'

 

Ahhh... yes the singer guy. He remembered everything now. 

 

'Yeah... you took a pretty bad fall. I could hear it from metres away... must've hurt huh?' she asked. 

 

'Ahhhh.... yeah my head's killing me... and... my name is Yoseob, and thanks... for you know, helping me.' Yoseob said. 

 

'No problem... Ok, all done! You just need to get some more rest and you'll be fine.' she said, putting bandaids on Yoseob's cuts. 

 

'Oh and by the way, my name is Hyo-jin, nice too meet you Yoseob!' she smiled happily. 

 

 

Did you expect that? Hahaha

Things will get interesting from here... XD