Bad Boy [END BONUS!]

I Like You The Best ~

Dongwoon's POV

 

You all sat there in silence devouring your food. If there was one thing you all loved, it was food. You were starving and you all ate well at lunch, especially Hyunseung; who had the biggest appetite out.

 

'Yah, Hyunseung ah slow down and chew your food' commanded Junhyung, the nagging mother of the group.

 

'B-but I can't... it's so good!' Hyunseung replied with his mouth full of food.

 

'Ahh... that's gross!' shrieked Gikwang. 'I think I've lost my appetite...'

 

'Hyunseung ah! Eat with your mouth closed!' yelled Dujun, the second mother of the group.

 

Hyunseung swallowed. 'Mianhe!' he smiled, as he quickly continued eating his food again.

 

You smiled, then looked down at your food. You didn't have the appetite to eat today... and it wasn't because of Hyunseung. You still couldn't get over the fact that she had gotten over you so quickly. How was that possible? It hurt you just thinking about it...

 

'Dongwoon ah, is something wrong?' Gikwang asked.

 

'Let me guess... girl trouble again huh?' Junhyung questioned.

 

'Yeah...' you sighed, avoiding eye contact.

 

'Awwwww poor Dongwoonie, don't worry you still have me!~' Hyunseung reassured you, cupping your face in his hands and pecking you on the nose.

 

You wrinkled your nose in embarrassment and wiped your nose. Although you were embarrassed, you couldn't help but smile at Hyunseung's innocence.

 

'Hyunseung ah, you little player!' Dujun joked ruffling Hyunseung's hair. 'Don't worry bro, we'll help you get over her. The world isn't going to end because of one girl arrasso?'

 

'I think I'm gonna go put my tray away... I'll be back alright guys?' you said, trying to ignore Dujun's comment. You were thankful that your friends were tryign to help you but you DID feel the world was ending. In fact, you felt like it was collapsing in on you.

 

You walked up to the rubbish bin and tipped in your food. Suddenly two girls were headed towards you.

Hmmm what could these girls want? 

 

'Oppa, annyeong!~' The girls spoke in unison.

 

'I heard oppa wasn't feeling so well... so I got some sushi!' One girl gestured, holding out a tiny pink lunchbox.

 

'I made some pepper crab so oppa could feel better, why don't we eat it together and you can tell us what's wrong?' The other girl said, linking arms with you.

 

'I think oppa would like to talk and eat sushi with me, wouldn't you oppa? Let's go!~' The first girl said, grabbing your hand and attempting to pull you away.

 

Gosh, so it looks like the news had already spread throughout the school. These girls were all over Dongwoon, and it wouldn't be too long before others tried the same thing. He had to get out of there, he just wasn't in the mood for these little love games. Hyo-jin had already toyed with his heart enough, and the last thing Dongwoon wanted was two overly flirtatious girls trying to compete for his attention.

 

'Uhhh, ladies' Dongwoon said.

 

'Oppa let's go somewhere quiet, so no one will disturb us' said the pepper crab girl.

 

'Oppa, come with me, I'll cook you some more food if you don't want sushi... let's eat together!~' said the sushi girl.

 

Dongwoon was being pulled back and forth by these girls. What was he going to do... he couldn't shout at them, that would ruin his image... Gahhh being a gentleman was so heard sometimes!

 

Hmmm what's a polite way to get rid of these ladies???

 

'Ladies I need to use the bathroom...' Dongwoon quickly said, running of toward's the men's bathroom.

 

Gosh Dongwoon, what a lame excuse...

 

*30 minutes later*

 

Dongwoon slowly opened the bathroom door, and poked his head out. He looked around, and couldn't see any girls nearby. YES! That trick worked every time. Dongwoon's appetite was now starting to come back, so he went back to get a bit of food. However, when he did, he could not have anticipated what happened next. Hyo-jin and her new boy toy were chatting it up near the food.

 

Great... and I'm starving too, ahhh I just can't wait!

 

Dongwoon started heading towards the food, when he heard something shocking. He hid behid a wall and listened in in the coversation.

 

'Jagiya I can't believe we've been together for 6 months already' Hyo-jin said, caressing Young-jae's face.

 

'Baby, I know. Time flies when we're together. Come here you y little--' Young-jae replied, pulling Hyo-jin towrds him and locking lips with her.

 

Dongwoon was furious.

 

6 MONTHS?! How could I have been so clueless? All this time... she was cheating on me?!

 

Dongwoon charged towards Hyo-jin. His eyes full of anger and hate.

 

'6 MONTHS HUH, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? NEVER EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN, GOT IT?!' He shouted.

 

'Hey buddy, that's my girlfriend you're talking to, watch your mouth if you know what's good for you' Young-jae interrupted.

 

'Listen here, she may be your girlfriend now but she was mine and let me tell you one thing...' Dongwoon said, grabbing Young-jae by the collar and leaning in towards his ear. 'You'll never be able to satisfy her like I did... oh yeah, that's right, I know about that little inferiority complex. But does she? Ha, have fun while it lasts, buddy'. 

 

'Oppa!' Hyo-jin cried, grabbing Dongwoon's arm.

 

Dongwoon shook her off and punched Young-jae in the stomach, causing him to fall to the floor. 'The next time you call me that, toy boy here gets it... in the face'.

 

Dongwoon stormed off, even more angrier than before. He no longer felt like the world was ending. It already did. He no longer felt any emotions for Hyo-jin.

 

Pshhh what a backstabbing ...

 

As you stormed off, you demolished everyone and everything in your path. Shoving people into lockers, knocking over trashcans, whatever was blocking you. You just didn't care anymore... what was the point of being Mr. nice guy? Well no more. Sohn Dongwoon is not going to play nice ANYMORE.

 

B2ST'S POV

 

'Hey guys! What's wrong with Dongwoon?!' Gikwang cried, pointing to Dongwoon's spectacular display of anger.

 

'! Look! Young-jae is on the floor... which probably means something happened!' Junhyung concluded.

 

'Come on guys, we have to go after him!' Dujun shouted, running after Dongwoon. The others followed without question, even innocent Hyunseung, who knew they had to do something to help the once cheerful maknae of the group.

 

Yoseob will be in the next chapter onwards, I PROMISEEEE you guys! :D

Sorry for the long delay & lack of updates...

Please comment and subscribe!~ xo  

 

 

 

 

*BONUS* Dongwoon shirtless ;)

 enjoy!~