The Sitch

I Like You The Best ~

B2ST'S POV

The boys came home after school and were just chilling but they couldn't stop thinking about Dongwoon's sudden outburst back in the music room. 

 

'Guys I'm worries about Dongwoon. I know things are a bit messy with Hyo-jin and all but he seems really shaken up' said Dujun. 

'Yeah, I know break ups are tough but it shouldn't be affecting him like this' replied Gikwang. 

 

'I don't like seeing hyung like this. We need to help him get back to himself no matter what it takes!' cried Hyunseung.

'Don't worry, we will' replied Dujun, walking over and hugging him. 

 

'Is he still at school, why isn't he home yet? Maybe we should call him. I mean, who knows what he could be doing. He's completely changed, I don't thing anyone has ever seen him like this before.' said Junhyung.

 

'Hyunseung ah, I think you should call him. I think out of all of us he'll listen to you' smiled Gikwang.

 

Hyunseung pulled out his phone and began to dial nervously. His fingers shaking as he pressed each number. Hopefully Dongwoon wouldn't be too mad, or do something he would regret... Hyunseung really wished Dongwoon's heart could heal quickly, not just for himself, but for his friends. The phone started to ring but no one answered. 

 

'He's not answering... *sigh* I really hope he's ok' frowned Hyunseung.

 

'Maybe he didn't check his phone then? I'm sure he'll be back soon, he'll be fine' smiled Gikwang.

Hyunseung then started texting Dongwoon.

 

Hyungggg~ please come home. 

We're all worried about you :( 

 

 

Dongwoon's POV

School had now ended and Dongwoon had to finalise his deal with his new recruits. He spotted Myungsoo and Taemin and walked over to them. It was actually quite the challenge finding these two.

 

'There he is! Alright, so why exactly did you come to us?' asked Myungsoo.

 

'Yeah you need to explain the sitch' added Taemin.

 

'Wait.. what? The sitch? questioned Myungsoo. 

 

'Yeah the situation! Get with the times bro!' laughed Taemin.

 

Myungsoo sighed heavily. 'Ahh you pabo! I know what that means but who seriously uses that word?!'

 

Dongwoon face palmed. 'OK ANYWAY. As you and half of the school probably know, there's this newb that must be put in his place. No one gets away with critisizing me and my music'

 

'So this... 'newb' you speak of, does he have a name?' asked Taemin.

 

'Yang Yoseob' replied Dongwoon.

 

'Ah yes. Yang Yoseob.' Myungsoo nodded. 'He may be a newb but he's already gotten quite popular. Isn't he the one that you pushed into the corridor a while ago?'

 

'H-how did you know about that?' answered Dongwoon.

 

'Oh that? The whole school basically knows about it. You shouldn't be so surprised when news like that spreads because of your popularity' Myungsoo replied. 

 

'Ah... I see. Well, like I said, I need you to put him in his place. He needs to know that if he wants to screw with me I'll screw him over twice as hard' said Dongwoon. 

 

Myungsoo and Taemin started giggling.

 

'Y-yah! You guys, what's so funny?!' Dongwoon asked. 

 

'That sounded dirty!' both replied simultaneously. 

 

'Aish... these guys. Well get it done and keep me up to date on the progress alright?' Dongwoon replied, jokingly pushing them both back.

 

Dongwoon started to walk away and checked his phone. He had received a message and one missed called. Both from Hyunseung. Dongwoon read the text. It broke his heart a little, so he decided he would go home, as he knew the boys were worrying about him. He at least owed them an explanation on what was happening to him. 

 

 

Holy crap I need to get on here more often >.<

Look forward to the next chapter!