You know I love you... right?

I Like You The Best ~

Dongwoon sat alone in the toasty, warm cafe and looked at the empty seat in front of him. When he saw it, he couldn't help but feel all tingly inside. He knew that at any moment now, that seat would be filled by his beautiful girlfriend, Park Hyo-jin. Dongwoon and Hyo-jin had been together for almost 3 years nows, and today they were going on an extra special, romantic date to celebrate their long term relationship. Although it was only a small cafe in Seoul, it didn't matter. Sometimes the simplest things were the best, and Dongwoon knew Hyo-jin long enough to know that she appreciated quiet, and unexpectedly romantic places like this.

 

Dongwoon slowly turned his gaze to outside the window. He could see the apartment buildings outside lit up beautifully, each with its own different colours. Just then, outside the window, Dongwoon could see a person standing outside. It seemed to be a guy... unless this was a very masculine lady. He watched a small snowflake fall from the sky and into the person's spiky, blonde hair. You were captivated by this person, they just seemed so... cool.

 

The person then started to leave. But just as they were leaving, Dongwoon spotted another figure coming into view. This time it was girl, and it seemed familiar... could it be?

 

He watched the figure turn toward the window and peer inside. She then spotted Dongwoon inside and smiled instantly. Yes! Hyo-jin was finally here. Ahhh time to kick off this extra special date!

 

Hyo-jin entered the cafe and Dongwoon stood up to greet her.

'Jagiya, I'm so glad you came! Let me get your chair for you!' Dongwoon smiled, pulling out a chair for Hyo-jin.

 

'Komawo...' she replied, sitting down.

 

What was wrong? She seemed so sad... like something was bothering her. My poor baby, I should cheer her up. Dongwoon thought looking sadly at Hyo-jin, with his head propped up on his hands.

 

'Jagiya, you look sad... are you ok, do you want to talk about it?' Dongwoon asked softly.

 

'Actually...' she managed to say.

 

'Ne? What are you trying to tell me?' Dongwoon replied.

 

'Oppa... you know I love you very much... don't you?' She said, reaching out for Dongwoon's hands and holding them tightly.

 

'Yes, I already know that silly! You know I love you too' Dongwoon smiled, raising one of Hyo-jin's hands up to his lips and lightly kissing it.

 

'I do love you but... I just don't feel the same way about you anymore...' Hyo-jin confessed.

 

'Wait... you're confusing me right now, what do you mean you don't feel the same way about me... didn't you just say that you loved me right now?' Dongwoon replied.

 

'Oppa... I do love you, but I just don't think we're right for each other. I think we should stop seeing one another for our own good.' she replied sadly.

 

'So you don't really love me at all then? You want to break up with me? Hyo-jin ah... why are you doing this to me... what have I done? Have I upset you in some way, have you found someone else? What is is that makes you... not love me anymore?' Dongwoon questioned.

 

'It's not you oppa, I promise... I just think we're not meant for each other...' Hyo-jin frowned, as she stood up and began to leave the cafe. As she was about to leave, Dongwoon stood up immediately and grabbed Hyo-jin's arm.

 

'Hyo-jin ah, please... don't leave' Dongwoon pleaded.

 

Hyo-jin turned around sadly.

'I'm really sorry oppa... please forgive me' she apologised, kissing you on the cheek softly.

 

Dongwoon's POV

 

You reluctantly let go of Hyo-jin's arm and watched her exit the cafe. You collapsed into your chair and wondered what just happened.

 

D-did she really just... break up with me? What happened between the two of us to lead to this? What did I do to deserve this... we had everything. WHY AM I HURTING SO MUCH? HYO-JIN AH PLEASE COME BACK... I-I love you...

 

You couldn't take it anymore. You just had to get out of that cafe, being in there any longer would drive you to tears.

 


 

Nobody's POV

 

Dongwoon was driving home, and off into night. He had one hand on the steering wheel, and his other resting against his forehead. His eyes slowly started to fill with tears. One managed to escape and roll down his cheek when he blinked. He stopped the car, picked up his phone and tried calling Hyo-jin. He had to hear her voice one last time...

 

Dongwoon sat there for what seemed like an eternity, his heart full of pain. He waited and waited for Hyo-jin to pick up... but she never did. Dongwoon ended the call and threw his phone aside. He scrunched up his face and slammed his palms down onto the steering wheel in anger, letting the horn sound. Why wasn't she picking up, did she change her phone number that quickly?

 

Dongwoon raised the back of his hand to his mouth and started to cry. He felt like he was going to burst. He was experiencing so many emotions simultaneously, they seemed to just spill out in tears. Anger, frustration, loneliness sadness, exhaustion, confusion heartbreak.. all  seemed to combine together and burst out of his eyes. Dongwoon replayed the scene at the cafe over and over again in his mind.

 

'Hyo-jin ah, please... don't leave'

'I'm really sorry oppa... please forgive me'

 

Those two sentences were stuck in Dongwoon's head and he just couldn't get them out.  

How could she leave like that... she didn't love me at all. After what we've been through for the last 3 years, she just decides to break up with me because we're not meant for each other? Why Hyo-jin? Why did you do this to me? Do you know how much I'm hurting right now?

 


Dongwoon's POV

 

You arrived home and stormed out of your car. You entered the house and slamme the door behind you.

 

'Dongwoon ah what's wrong?' Dujun asked.

 

You ignored him and continued to your room. You knew he cared for you and would want to help in any way... but you just couldn't talk right now. You needed some alone time... to reflect on the chaos of today.

 

You lay on your bed, staring at the blank ceiling. Out of all the things to happen today, the love of your life had to break up with you... aish. You couldn't even hear the sound of her voice for one last time...

 

AHHHH DONGWOON SNAP OUT OF IT! You need to stop thinking about this girl... it will be hard but you can do it! *sigh* I think I'll just go to sleep for now. Tomorrow is a new day, and also the first day I will start trying to forget about Hyo-jin. As of tomorrow, I do not know her. As much as it hurts me to say this... I have to do it to forget her, no matter what.

 

 

Well guys the first chapter is up... did you like it? and did the car scene seem familiar? ;) Kekeke it was from B2ST's 'I Knew It' MV :P lol please comment and subscribe if you like ^^ I wanna know your biases from B2ST, or any other k-pop group XD