Well, That was Unexpected

Heavenly Sin

Shuhua burst out laughing after seeing the old Yuqi she had missed so much. Only for Yuqi to hit her on the head, "YAH! you pabo! I'm serious you were still an innocent baby when you left!" Yuqi pouted as she spoke to Shuhua. Shuhua's laughter died down as she looked at Yuqi softly and hugged her tightly.

"I missed you so much." She said as she felt Yuqi stiffen before relaxing into the hug.

Yuqi patted Shuhua's head as a way to tell her that she had missed her too. And she had, even though she still wanted answers from the younger. She was just happy that she could finally see the younger and hold her in her arms again.

Meanwhile, the two demons behind them looked at them in confusion as the two seemed to have forgotten about the presence of Lilith. Soyeon scoffed at that as she took a seat. She was amazed usually when an angel became aware of her presence they would run or try to prove their strength. She was shocked that the angel was madder at Shuhua for being around her rather than her trying to get away from Soyeon. Then again Soyeon does remember that Shuhua said Yuqi could be quite unusual at times. Soyeon looked at Soojin and smirked she knew Soojin was a bit jealous of all the attention Shuhua had on the angel. Soojin was glaring daggers into the angel because no matter how cute she originally thought Yuqi was Soojin didn't like the idea of anyone stealing Shuhua's attention. She pretended to be bothered by it but everyone knew that Soojin loved it when Shuhua smothered her in love.

Yuqi could feel the glares on her and when she looked up she saw the blonde staring at her as if ready to kill so she awkwardly cleared and let go of Shuhua while still holding the demon's glare. Shuhua followed Yuqi's gaze and giggled as she made her way to Soojin before she kissed her on the cheek softly before whispering something to her that made the demon look at her with adoration in her eyes. It was then that Yuqi realized what had happened, the reason Shuhua had fallen was because of her love for a higher demon. Yuqi wanted to be angry with her for letting herself be trapped in this unholy love but when she saw the way Soojin looked at the pale beauty she knew it was not one-sided and that the demon also loved her.

"I thought demons could not love?" Yuqi asked while looking at Shuhua.

She heard a laugh from the couch on her left. She had almost forgotten that Lilith was there. "That is merely something your Creator wanted you to believe so you heavenly beings could hate us and have reason to kill us," Soyeon said while looking straight into the angels' eyes hoping to scare her at least a little with her powerful gaze but the angel did not falter as she sat on the other end of the couch with all her attention on Lilith.

"Why is that?" Yuqi was curious, she was so curious she did not even care that she was speaking so forwardly to someone who could literally make her evaporate within seconds.

Soyeon was amused by the curiosity in the angels' eyes, usually, angels would not question anything she would say immediately assuming she was trying to twist their thought and lead them into temptation. "He wants you to believe you have a reason to hate us which you do but all demons have feelings and can love. Not all dark souls are completely evil."

"But most of them are, are they not? The humans who have done terrible things that not even The Creator can forgive them. Can they feel?" Yuqi asked inching closer to Lilith.

Shuhua shook her head with a small smile at the way Soyeon was getting uncomfortable with the closeness of the angel. She knew this would happen. Yuqi had completely disregarded the fact that she was talking to THE Devil just because she was curious and wanted to know more. Shuhua was glad to see the angel had not changed since she had last seen her. In fact, the only thing that was different was that her blonde hair was gone and her natural black was back.

Soyeon tried to not let the closeness of the angel affect her as she answered her, "They can feel but they are still bad. That is the life they have chosen you cannot help those who do not want to be helped." Soyeon cleared trying to get the angel to back up a bit.

As if realizing how close she was getting to Lilith Yuqi moved back to give the Devil some space before she turned her attention to the couch where her friend sat with her demon lover. Then she remembered her older friends and got excited, Minnie and Miyeon would be so relieved and ecstatic to know that Shuhua was alive. Then again wouldn't they know I mean Miyeon was a higher angel and Minnie was an Archangel, they should have known. The reality hit Yuqi, her friends had known she was alive all along. They knew what happened and that was why they did not grieve the same way Yuqi did. That was the reason they did their best to distract the younger from the truth when Yuqi tried to find out more.

Shuhua watched as her friend's expression changed from an excited puppy to someone who had just seen their neighbor run over their new puppy. She figured she knew what it was about so she spoke up, "Yes, Minnie and Miyeon-unnie were aware of what happened. Do not blame them though they could not go against the orders of the Creator, you know that."

"I know, but-" Shuhua cut her off before she could complete that thought, "But nothing, they couldn't do anything plus it wasn't their fault anyway. I was given the choice to repent as I had not been completely tainted yet. I said no."

Yuqi looked at Shuhua in surprise but she also knew the younger was always aware of what she wanted and went for it no matter the consequences. Yuqi admitted she was envious of that trait even though she didn't show it. She admired the way the younger was always so certain of what she wanted and when she was determined to achieve it she would, within a snap of her fingers.

"I'm proud of you Shu." Now that surprised Shuhua. "You've always been so sure of what you want and if you are truly happy then I can not be angry with you. As long as it is what you want I will always support you. Even if it is a demon you love." Yuqi spoke with such sincerity that the demons were surprised with how excepting she was.

"Shuhua, I do not believe this is. Perhaps your angel friend is a demon who is pretending to be her?" Soojin spoke with so much confusion that it made both the angel as well as former angel laugh.