She Knows More than You Think

Heavenly Sin

"Did you tell her?" Shuhua asked as soon as Soyeon entered through the door.

She had been stressing for the last few hours over what Yuqi's reaction would be. She was worried the angel would freak and do something irrational. It was quite likely knowing Yuqi.

Soyeon rolled her eyes at the fallen angel, "She knows more than you think she does."

Soyeon couldn't help but laugh at Shuhua who was confused, "What do you mean?"

"She knows the truth behind her birth, but she is unaware of her importance to the Creator. Honestly, how foolish can you be to send down the one thing that can be used as a weapon against you?" Soyeon said sitting on the couch across from Soojin and Shuhua.

"She knows she has Angel and Demon blood?" Shuhua asked still trying to comprehend all that has happened over the last forty-eight hours.

"Yes, she knows the angels took her to Heaven after her mother gave birth to her."

Shuhua nodded as she voiced her thoughts aloud, "did the Creator tell her the truth of her parents or do you think she found out on her own?"

"It's highly unlikely she found out on her own. I think he did it to make her more malleable to his wants. He needs her as a full angel to protect him and if she gives into her demonic side, she will play a part in his destruction," Soyeon said leaning her head back.

What was the Creator's plan? Why would he send her knowing the risks?

 

"Either way, what happened? Did you talk to her about the prophecy?" Soojin asked clearly interested in the topic.

Soyeon shook her head, "I wanted to discuss it in a more private setting. Where she can lose control, if she does. We still don't understand the extent to her abilities just yet."

Soojin nodded clearly in thought, "When will you tell her?"

"She has made a plan to finish her mission, I'm not a fan but it will not draw too much suspicion to her. Though the Creator may wonder where I am. I don't want him to know I've been here at all."

Soojin nodded in understanding, "I'll make it seem as though you never left Hell."

"Thank you."

Shuhua looked between the two of them before she huffed, "What's the plan then? "

"Long story short is that Chaeryoung will Fall but at least the angel will not make the Creator suspicious," Soyeon said indifferent as she inspected her nails while she spoke.

Shuhua's eyes grew as she heard Soyeon speak as if wasn't a big deal. It was, it was a huge deal. The Fall was not easy in any way, some could not even survive it. How could Yuqi even think to consider such a thing. Is she crazy?

"Please tell me you're joking," Shuhua asked Soyeon directly.

Soyeon shook her head finally looking at Shuhua, "Not at all. I understand why you might feel upset, but she will ask permission from the target. Then after that..."

Soyeon trailed off and glanced at Soojin before averting her eyes from the curious gazes she was receiving. She would most definitely be hearing Shuhua's shouting when she mentioned the rest. Yes, in a way, she too was deceiving the angel. She did not want Yuqi to come to Hell just for the truth to be told. Soyeon was hoping that the angel would unlock her demon side. Perhaps see if it would erase her angelic nature. In truth they knew Yuqi would end up half angel and half demon, but she had not been given the opportunity to embrace her demonic side. Yet.

"What happens after that?" Shuhua asked noticing Soyeon's hesitancy.

Soyeon kept avoiding eye contact. She wasn't afraid of Shuhua, but she knew the fallen angel would be furious when she realized the truth behind Soyeon's scheme. She would realize why Soyeon wanted Yuqi to come to Hell.

"She will come to Hell through the hidden entryway."

It was silent for a few seconds and Soyeon felt anxious to see the reactions of the pale beauty. When she glanced Shuhua's way she saw the red flush that took over her place cheeks, indicating she was beyond furious. Shuhua felt a surge of rage rush through her when she heard Soyeon. She almost thought she had heard it wrong but when she saw the firmness in Soyeon's expression, she knew she had heard it right. As if getting ready for the fallen angel to fight her, Soyeon sat upright with her legs crossed and her arms folded, an unspoken way of telling Shuhua it was going to happen. The fallen angel really had no say in the situation.

Shuhua had been terrified of Soyeon, but when she had seen the softness in her eyes the day she learned Yuqi would come to Earth, that fear had dissipated into respect. She understood why Soyeon was so cold and harsh, it played a part in her role as the Devil, but it was also a consequence to a child being banished and thrown into a pit of fire by her own father. Purely because she had questioned his authority. Well, it was more like Soyeon had wanted her father to be fairer in ruling and believed in complete transparency, even when the situation became terrifying for angels.

Soyeon had wanted to include more when it came to Heaven. Her father, the Creator, had then banished her to Hell where he would send all the other devious souls who refused to live by his rules. He spread lies that she became selfish and wanted to rule over him, this was never true, but still the angels believed the Creator as he was their guiding light and would never do something so heinous for no reason. None of the angels knew the truth, only the dark souls who were banished to live in the pits of Hell surrounded by hellfire.

Shuhua took in a few deep breaths to calm herself. Despite how angry she was, she would never argue with Soyeon in fear of her retaliation. Soyeon was no longer the angel she once was and although she was reasonable, when provoked she had no sympathy for whoever crossed her path. Shuhua managed to calm down fully before she spoke.

"You want to her to awaken the succubus side of herself," It was said as a statement more than a question.

Soyeon nodded, her body relaxing knowing Shuhua was not going to pick a fight, "Yes."

"Have you told her the consequences to her visit?"

"I have not," Soyeon replied keeping a steady gaze on Shuhua.

"You have to tell her, you know. It would be unfair to send her in with no knowledge of her demon side being triggered," Shuhua said.

Soyeon was aware it would be unfair to the angel, but she was also curious, "I want to see what changes take place. Her mother was a very specific demon, not to mention one of the strongest in her ranks.
She definitely has that side of her, seeing as she spoke Diabolus in her sleep."

This time Soojin sat up straight complete shock taking over her. She had been quietly listening in the background, but this news. This was impossible, right? No one knew the language except for the oldest demons. Soyeon had created the language long ago when she started to let the darkness take over her soul. Soyeon had tried to teach Soojin, but the demon could never really get a grasp on it.

"That's impossible," Soojin said while noticing the confusion in Shuhua's eyes, "It's an ancient language only the Devil and few elder demons can speak. It hasn't been used in centuries."

Soyeon gave Soojin a look the demon knew all too well, "I'm afraid it is the truth. When she was at the club, feeling the emotions of the humans in states of lust and greed must have triggered the beginning of awakening her demon side unknowingly. She spoke it as she slept, and she is definitely unaware of it."

Shuhua grew even more confused, "What do you mean club? What club?"

Soyeon froze at her slip up, "When watching over Chaeryoung the target went into a club, so Yuqi followed her. I went in to help her get out, but it turns out a lot happened while she was in there," Soyeon rested her back against the back of the couch, she was exhausted, but Soojin and Shuhua had to know what they were all dealing with, "Chaeryoung recognized her. She knows of Heaven and her reincarnation. She wants to let the darkness take her soul to meet her loved one."

Soojin grew even more perplexed by the circumstances, ""This is unheard of. It should not be possible.

Soyeon sighed, "I am well aware."

"The Creator must be planning something, Chaeryoung did not get those memories back on her own," Soojin responded deep in thought.

"I agree. There is more to all of this," Soyeon agreed with Soojin, "What I can't understand is the thoughts behind him sending Yuqi on this mission. I need to know what he is planning."

Shuhua nodded in agreement, "I wouldn't be surprised if he was planning something, I think I was involved in his plan somehow."

Soojin frowned, "What do you mean?"

Shuhua took a deep breath before telling her theory to the two dark souls listening intently.