WenBi-Baking Beauties

Last Love

“Wendy unnie and I decided to do baking together."

 

“I think Wendy unnie's house will have everything (we need for baking)"

 

“She said she would lend me everything"

 

“Cool"

 

“Cool unnie"

 

Eunbi smiled as she sent messages for her fans while she’s was at Wendy’s house to bake desserts with her. The two decided to make cupcakes and brownies, Eunbi also brought over some ingredients and Wendy had the all the kitchen appliances and baking equipment.

 

The solo artist knew that her girlfriend baked well with her mother, recalling her Instagram post from last year.

 

First baking day with mommy💙

 

Wendy’s baking with her mother amazed Eunbi, the pastries that they made looked like they were made from a high-end bakery. It made Eunbi more excited to bake with Wendy. Eunbi was too being on her phone and daydreaming, she didn’t hear Wendy enter the kitchen.

 

“Eun, are you okay there?”

 

Eunbi snapped out of her thoughts and saw Wendy in a white button up, a dark apron that says “kiss the cook” and her short hair in a bun. Her bangs were brushed to the side and Eunbi thanked the heavens she can see her girlfriend’s pretty forehead. Wendy had her hands behind her back, wanting to surprise Eunbi for their baking date.

 

“Oh I’m just messaging fans, Wan,” Eunbi smiled and put her phone away in her purse. “Do I also get a cute apron?” Eunbi asked the older woman. Wendy smiled and held up a red apron that had her name embroidered in white.

 

“Wannie, my own apron?” Eunbi was truly surprised that Wendy gifted her her own apron and the color of the apron was her favorite color. Wendy put the apron on Eunbi and tied the back for her. Once Eunbi turned around, she gave Wendy a huge hug and kissed her cheek.

 

“Let’s get started?” Wendy smiled and kissed Eunbi lightly on the lips.

 

..

 

Eunbi had to admit, watching Wendy using a whisk with her sleeves rolled up, was very attractive. She also found Wendy extremely y when she was hyper focused when combining the wet and dry ingredients. Letting out a happy sigh of seeing Wendy bake, a voice interrupted her thoughts.

 

“Eun, your sleeve is in the buttercream icing bowl”

 

She looked down to see her long sleeve in the icing they made. Eunbi was embarrassed and looked away from Wendy. As she was trying to wipe off the icing, Wendy went behind her to help her and to roll up her sleeve. “Why don’t you put liners in the cupcake tin, while I finish mixing the batter?” Wendy asked and kissed her on the cheek.

 

..

 

Wendy and Eunbi were waiting for their creations to bake in the oven, the two were lounging on the couch. They were sitting closely and Wendy wrapped an arm around the younger woman.

 

“Are you excited to decorate after the cupcakes are done and when they cool down?” Wendy asked Eunbi, she still felt excited that she was baking with her girlfriend.

 

“I’m super excited, Wan.” Eunbi smiled widely and brought over cupcake decorations along with many colors of sprinkles. The timer alarmed the couple that the cupcakes and brownies were ready to be taken out the oven. Wendy put on her oven mitts while Eunbi brought over a cooling rack for the hot desserts.

 

Wendy took out the freshly baked desserts out of oven carefully and placed them on trivets.

 

They waited for a few minutes before decorating with the icing and various decorations.

 

..

 

Eunbi decided to decorate cupcakes that read out, “Eun ❤️ Wan.” Wendy on the other hand put on her cupcakes, “WenBi.” Eunbi glanced over to see Wendy’s cupcakes and squealed in delight, “Seungwannie, your cupcakes are so cute!”

 

Wendy looked over to her girlfriend’s creations and she let out a laugh, “Great minds think alike.”

 

She wrapped her arms around Eunbi and kissed her on the lips. Eunbi smiled through the kiss and kissed Wendy back lovingly.

 

 

A/N: Had to write this after another WenBi interaction lol Please this give this some love and please comment! Thank you for your support~