Wenbi-Flower Path

Last Love

Eunbi was excited to be on her girlfriend’s radio show again.

 

She missed Wendy dearly and only FaceTime her during Wendy’s quarantine. Wendy was able to recover, but still had concerns about her taste and smell. Eunbi decided to wear a white and red striped quarter zip sweater, her hair cut short, she was excited to see Wendy.

 

Being in front of Wendy, Eunbi thought she looked adorable.

 

Wendy was wearing a blue jacket and her bangs were done, with her hair in a pony tail.

 

..

 

They were able to start the show, Eunbi started to talk about many things with Wendy.

 

They were asked a question if they were able to meet privately, is there a place they would want to go. Wendy responded first, “We’ve been talking about baking since last time, so baking classes, or meeting up, just talking is great too, maybe going to a cafe.”

 

Eunbi brought up the cherry blossoms,” Since cherry blossoms are booming, going to Han river and eating ramyeon together.”

 

“Once your promotions are over, contact me. I’ll run over.” Wendy told her with a smile on her face.

 

Eunbi mentioned to her,”The flowers really bloomed a lot when traveling by car during my schedule.” Wendy agreed, “Yes, the area where I live also has a lot of flowers blooming.”

 

She responded back to her DJ girlfriend, “It's really beautiful!”

 

Wendy commented,” Really beautiful! Our Eunbi-ssi is also really beautiful.” Wendy smiled at her and Eunbi didn’t know how to react, her lips turned into a thin line and she covered to hide her blush.

 

Wendy smiled at her and laughed out loud.

..

 

Wendy said on the national radio about how she liked Eunbi’s side profile at thirty degrees.

 

She also talked about Eunbi’s small flaw.

 

“There is a small flaw that Eunbi has, it’s that she’s too kind,” Wendy complimented her.

 

Eunbi countered back,”That is unnie” Wendy responded back,” Even when we talked on the phone, I was able to feel it, Eunbi is so kind. She puts others before herself. I’m not like that these days, I take good care of myself.”

 

Eunbi blushed so many times during her time on the radio show.

 

..

 

Eunbi was able to give her girlfriend a signed album, take photos with her, and Wendy opened her arms for a warm embrace.

 

“Eun, you have something here.” Wendy whispered. She faced her small girlfriend, where she removed a something from her cheek. Wendy gave her a small caress on her cheek, where Eunbi was a blushing mess.

 

She wanted to fix her lipstick and Wendy offered to use her lip tint. Eunbi wasn’t able to find her phone and her last result was using Wendy’s phone as a mirror. With one last goodbye, Wendy held up her hand for Eunbi to grab.

 

Wendy sent her a message with her eyes, I’ll see you at home.

 

..

 

The doorbell rang and Eunbi came face to face with a smiling Wendy with flowers and cake from Paris Baguette. The older woman entered Eunbi’s apartment and was met with a kiss on her lips from Eunbi. Wendy kissed her back sweetly and pulled away, still being close to Eunbi.

 

“What was that for?” Wendy asked and held onto Eunbi’s hand, giving it a small kiss. Geumbi barked in delight and had their happy feet due to a new visitor, wanting pets.

 

“Because I missed you,” Eunbi smiled sweetly and wrapped her arms around Wendy. “I’m glad you’re healthy, Son Seungwan. Do you want to eat some soup?” Wendy smiled widely,"One made with love and warmth, my taste is coming back!"

 

Wendy nodded her head and smiled, “Lead the way.”

 

 

 

 

A/N: Had to write a special chapter for my Wenbi agenda and they had so many moments. I cry and I love them so much. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think!!