Last Love

Last Love

Irene was fuming as she scrolled through her phone when she saw how Wendy and Eunbi revealed their friendship on the Youngstreet radio. The Red Velvet main vocalist told their junior that she was “number one in her heart.” Wendy also wrote down her favorite ice cream flavors for Eunbi and her staff to enjoy. The Red Velvet leader also scoffed on how their shortest member invited the new solo artist to her parents’ house to bake pastries. She saw how fans were beginning to have the "WenBi" agenda after three interactions.

 

She saw how Wendy participated in the Eunbi’s “Door” challenge and noticed how Wendy was enjoying the dance challenge. Irene rolled her eyes from seeing a photo of Eunbi putting a Queendom sticker of Wendy on her phone.

 

What Irene hated the most was how Wendy gave Eunbi heart eyes.

 

She slammed her phone on kitchen table and was unaware of the door opening. Irene heard quiet foot steps walking down the hallway and only to be met with Wendy in the same room. “Oh Joohyun unnie, you are still up. I thought everyone was in bed by now.” Wendy smiled and knowing it was late due to her Youngstreet schedule. Before she can set the bags she had in her hand, Irene spoke up.

 

“Do you like her?” Irene demanded.

 

Wendy scrunched her eyebrows in confusion. “Who?”

 

“Eunbi? Do you like her because she looks like me?” Irene only saw red and she talked out of jealously.

 

The younger woman’s jaw dropped in shock. Wendy was left speechless of what Irene asked and then she was furious at her leader. She was going to fire back at Irene with, how dare you until Irene demanded another answer from her. “Answer me, Son Seungw-“

 

“I was the one who confessed to you first, Joohyun unnie.” Wendy interrupted Irene in a tone full of hurt and anger. “I confessed to you and you were dismissive of my feelings, you were the one who never gave me an answer. I felt- I am still feeling heartbroken when you avoided me after I told you how I felt. I felt hurt, Joohyun unnie.” Wendy clenched her fist in anger and she noticed that she raised her voice to her unnie.  She was pretty sure that remaining members can hear her screaming in their respective rooms. 

 

Irene stayed silent and looked down. She couldn't even look Wendy in the eye after she spoke the truth. 

 

She was scared, she was a coward. 

 

“Now you are asking me if I like Eunbi because she looks like you?” Wendy let out a painful laugh and tears were streaming down her face. “My feelings for you haven’t changed, Joohyun unnie. It’s now up to you.” Wendy said in a low voice. She placed a bag in front of Irene,” I got you some tteokbokki for you, I think they are already bloated.”

 

Wendy didn't even look at the older woman, she walked away and into her room.

 

Irene's stomach grumbled and she no longer had the appetite to eat. She knew that she ed up. 

 

 

..

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:  Please tag the user on Twitter who came up with this AU, I would love for them to read it and to give them credit!! WenBi is now up in the Wendy ship charts lol They are both precious cinnamon rolls and I will protect them from this cruel world <3 So what will Irene do? Confess to Seungwan or leave Wendy with a one-sided love? Will Wendy move on? Please comment what you think about WenBi and WenRene. Part II will be released hopefully by tomorrow!