WenBi-Youngstreet Radio

Last Love

Wendy was saddened to hear Sua would not be joining Youngstreet Radio with Taehyun, the Dreamcatcher main dancer had to quarantine due to one of her members testing positive for COVID. She received news of an additional member being added on the Youngstreet radio.

 

Kwon Eunbi will be joining WanD and DickPunks' Taehyun.

 

Wendy’s eyes widened in surprise and let out a gasp.

 

She didn’t know that girlfriend would be joining her. Wendy also got a notification from Eunbi, who probably knew about the information.

 

Surprise! WanWan 😉

 

This is great news, Eun. When did you find out that you were the guest DJ?

 

The Youngstreet staff asked me and told me everyone enjoyed us interacting when I first guest starred 😘

 

Let’s have a good time together! Also with Taehyun sunbaenim lol

 

I’m so excited, babe! I’ll FaceTime you later?

 

Okies, Eun! Talk to you later 💖

 

..

 

The Red Velvet main vocalist gasped slightly on how Eunbi wore a black blazer, matching her own pant suit. One listener commented about how Eunbi wanted to do Queendom challenge with Wendy but Wendy said she came just to support her promoting so it's okay. Eunbi told the viewers, “Why is wendy unnie is so nice? what do you think?”

 

When she sat across from the solo artist, Wendy flashed her heart eyes. The topic was, If you could have only one psychic power, what psychic power would you like to have?

 

Wendy chose psychokinesis, Taehyun chose ability to fly, and Eunbi chose the ability to foresee the future.

 

During the quiz, Wendy made sure that Eunbi would be the winner and the younger woman playfully glared at her. Eunbi’s win made Sua the ultimate winner and also wrote in two new penalties.

 

As the radio segment was starting to end, Eunbi mentioned,”Today's radio is so fun, being together with pretty Wendy unnie and cool teacher Taehyun, it was an enjoyable time!

 

Youngstreet staff takes pictures of Wendy and the fixed guests, Wendy raised her arm up for Eunbi to stand next to her. Eunbi grabbed her hand with both her hands, which caught Wendy off guard. She was glad that her mask hid her blush.

 

Wendy then placed her hand on Eunbi’s shoulder, imagining it was just the two of them. She momentarily forgot that there were other people in the room and Wendy made finger heart instead. The staff member nodded that she was done and Wendy rubbed Eunbi’s shoulders and back.

 

She waved goodbye to Eunbi, knowing she would visit Eunbi at her apartment later.

 

..

 

Wendy rang the doorbell and came face to face with a smiling Eunbi. The older woman entered Eunbi’s apartment and was met with a kiss on her lips from Eunbi. Wendy kissed her back sweetly and pulled away.

 

“What was that for?” Wendy asked and held onto Eunbi’s hand.

 

“Because I missed you,” Eunbi smiled sweetly and wrapped her arms around Wendy.

 

“I saw on Twitter that fans were on WenBi agenda, they also saw you changed your manner hands.” Eunbi smirked at the older woman. “I know, I know. I tried to control myself,” Wendy pouted cutely.

 

“They also pointed out how you wore a cat shirt when I visited Youngstreet.” Eunbi smiled and kissed Wendy’s cheek and again on her lips.

 

“That’s for my bouquet and teddy bear,” Eunbi moved Wendy slightly for her to see the stuffed bear on the couch and flowers in a vase. Wendy smiled, wrapping her arms around Eunbi’s waist.

 

“So if I brought us midnight snack, does that mean I get an extra kiss?” Wendy raised her eyebrows playfully and clicked her tongue.

 

“Absolutely, Son Seungwan.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Because more WenBi content~ I loved seeing their interactions!! Please leave a comment and tell me what you think!