Really Like You/Eunbi

Last Love

After the dinner at her parents’ home, Wendy knew Irene’s answer. The older woman still avoided the topic of Wendy’s confession and their past conversation. She acted like nothing happened between them and when Irene went to see her, Wendy was filled with a sense of some hope.

 

Wendy was hurting from Irene’s response and knew that she had to start to move on.

 

She knew she had to spend time away from the Red Velvet leader and would cling to Seulgi, Joy, or Yeri. Wendy would also spend time with Eunbi, where they meet up after their nail appointments, eat together for a meal, and would text constantly. Wendy and Eunbi enjoyed having ice cream after their get together, where they would try new flavors.

 

..

 

A few weeks passed, leading to Eunbi and Wendy getting closer. Wendy also made sure to send Eunbi a good morning text message and for Eunbi to have a good day, Eunbi would always text Wendy a good night. The older woman changed her clothes to pajamas, brushed her teeth, and was ready to go to sleep. Before going to sleep, Wendy heard the Facetime alarm go off on her on her iPhone. She picked up on the third ring, Wendy smiled at the sight of Eunbi.

 

"Wannie, I thought you were already going to bed?” Eunbi asked through her phone, while laying on her own bed.

 

“I was going to, but I wanted to hear your voice before going to sleep.” Wendy said in a low tone and let out a yawn. Eunbi let out a tired laugh, “But WanWan, you need to rest your voice.” The former IZONE leader was concerned about the older woman, knowing she has to use her voice to talk and interact with listeners.

 

“Me talking to you won’t hurt, I’ll make sure to drink some warm tea tomorrow morning. Thank you for your concern, Eun-ah.” Wendy flashed her a hopeful smile as she laid her head down on her pillow. She let out yawn and was happy to see Eunbi’s face.

 

“We really need to get some sleep, WanWan.” Eunbi shared with the older woman and gave her a small pout. She wanted to talk to Wendy more, but she knew that the older woman needed more rest. “How can I ever get sleep when you’re always on my mind?” The Red Velvet main vocalist playfully smirked.

 

“Aigoo, flirting with me at this hour? Son Seungwan, the lack of sleep must be getting to you.” Eunbi smiled widely. One thing that Eunbi liked about Wendy, she loved their cheesy banter and Wendy never cringed when Eunbi told her a cheesy pick up line.

 

“Crazy for you!” Wendy responded sleepily. “We should really be getting some sleep though, both of us have been losing sleep.” She was struggling to keep her eyes open, but she still wanted to talk to Eunbi.

 

“How about this? We should get some sleep but continue to Facetime each other. You’re the first person I want to see when I wake up.” Eunbi suggested to Wendy, already knowing that Wendy was falling asleep.

 

Wendy let out a tired laugh and rubbed her eyes, “Sounds good to me. And that’s another reason for me to wake up in the morning. Make sure to charge your phone.” Eunbi smiled tiredly and how Wendy still thoughtful of her.

 

“Goodnight, Wannie. Chu~” Eunbi sent her a flying kiss through FaceTime. Before Wendy closed her eyes, she motioned that she caught the kiss and placed Eunbi’s air kiss on her cheek.

 

“Goodnight, EunEun, Chu!” Wendy replied back and made a kissy face back, falling asleep quickly. Eunbi smiled as she saw Wendy fall asleep bringing a sleep-deprived smile to her face. Even when Wendy was sleeping, the solo artist loved listening to her soft breaths.

 

When Eunbi looked at the main vocalist, she no felt longer tired. Eunbi felt her eyelids becoming heavy with sleep and her last thought before going to sleep was Wendy.

 

..

 

Wendy spent more time with Eunbi at her apartment or would sleepover at Eunbi’s. Upon arrival, Wendy was greeted by Eunbi’s dog, Geumbi. “Hi there, Geumbi-ah.” Wendy crouched down on her knees to pet the cute puppy.The two loved being close to each other and it was the first time Eunbi asked if they can cuddle on her bed when she invited Wendy to sleepover.. Wendy nodded her head and waited for Eunbi to go under the covers first. The older woman got in after her, she had to admit that she was feeling nervous being close to Eunbi.

 

“Eunbi-ah, is it okay if I can hold your hand?” Wendy asked in the dark room. Eunbi turned over to face Wendy and looked at her with soft eyes. “Yes, you can Seungwan-ah.” Eunbi smiled and grabbed Wendy’s hand for her to hold.

 

There was a few minutes of silence until Eunbi spoke up again,”WanWan, I was wondering if you can put your arms around me?” Wendy bit her lip in concern, her heart beating faster. Eunbi motioned her head for Wendy to come closer. As Wendy got closer to Eunbi, she asked the younger woman,”Is it okay for me to place my hand around your waist?”

 

The new solo artist let out a small laugh,”Of course you can, Seungwannie.” Eunbi grabbed Wendy’s arm and wrapped her arm around her waist. Eunbi felt warm radiating off of Wendy. “Let me know if you are uncomfortable…” Wendy whispered to the younger woman and let out a yawn.

 

“Goodnight, Eun.”

 

“Goodnight, Wan.”

 

Eunbi took a deep breath and kissed Wendy on the cheek, who already fell asleep.

 

..

 

Wendy decided to confess to Eunbi on her birthday. She sent over her favorite flowers and also delivered food to Eunbi’s apartment. The main vocalist knew that Eunbi loved to accessorize with jewelry and bought her customized rings for her birthday. She also bought Eunbi a limited edition set of lipstick.

 

It was nearing midnight, Wendy knew that Eunbi would be texting her and to FaceTime her after her schedule. The main vocalist had to put her phone on silent, but still felt it vibrate due to Eunbi's messages. She brought out a homemade ice cream she made for Eunbi, where chocolate green tea is her favorite flavor. Wendy decorated the cake with candles and started to light them.

 

At the of midnight, Wendy rang the doorbell.

 

The door opened to revealed a shocked Eunbi, with Geumbi trailing behind her. Eunbi let her inside the apartment and Wendy began to sing. She saw the tears shining in Eunbi’s eyes and she held Geumbi close to her chest.

 

Born in the winter, you who is Beautiful

Clean like snow, you who belongs to me

 

Born in the winter, You who is lovely

Clear as snow, you who belongs to me

 

Doesn't matter if it's spring, summer, autumn and winter

You are always clean and clear

 

You are beautiful in winter

Your eyes are as clean as your eyes

 

Born in the winter, You who is lovely

Clear as snow, you who belongs to me

 

Doesn't matter if it's spring, summer, autumn and winter

You are always clean and clear

 

Born in thе winter, You who is lovely

Clear as snow, you who bеlongs to me

 

Happy Birthday To You

Happy Birthday To You

Happy Birthday To You

Happy Birthday To You

 

“Happy Birthday, Eun.” Wendy smiled and presented the cake to the younger woman. “Make a wish,” Wendy continued to smile as she watched Eunbi close her eyes and put her hands together to make a birthday wish. Eunbi carefully blew out her candles and Wendy did a little cheer.

 

“Kwon Eunbi, I also have something to ask you….” Wendy was still holding Eunbi’s birthday cake.

 

“I know we have been friends for a while now, I started to realize that I like you…more than a friend.” Wendy then placed the cake on the dining room table and took out red velvet box that held the customized ring.

 

“Kwon Eunbi, will you do the honor to be my girlfriend?” Wendy said bravely and presented the silver ring with the initials KEB with her birthstone. Eunbi hugged Wendy when she finished her question and Wendy hugged her back with her arms wrapped around her waist.

 

“Yes, Son Seungwan. I would be honored to be your girlfriend.” Eunbi exclaimed and kissed Wendy on the cheek. “I wanted to confess to you soon and to let you know that I really like you, I really really like you.

Since I’m with you I am able to dream a brightly shining dream again tomorrow.” Eunbi confessed to Wendy. The main vocalist recalled the lyrics back when Eunbi was still with IZONE.

 

“Is it okay for me to kiss-?” Wendy was cut off from Eunbi’s lips on hers. She genuinely shocked from the sudden kiss and Wendy kissed her back. Eunbi was ecstatic and she honestly felt home in Wendy’s arms.

 

Wendy was the first to pull away and smiled. “We should eat the cake before it melts.” Eunbi nodded her head and kissed Wendy’s soft cheek. Eunbi grabbed a knife, two plates, and two forks, then finally cut the cake. She placed the cake in front her new girlfriend and a slice for herself.

 

The main vocalist was waiting for Eunbi to take the first bite and she wanted to see her reaction. Eunbi’s eyes widened in surprise, “Omo, this is delicious. This is my favorite ice cream flavor. Did you get this from Paris Baguette?” Eunbi asked. Wendy shook her head, “I made the cake for you.”

 

“Thank you so much, WanWan.” Eunbi kissed her cheek. The two continued to finish their cake slices and put the remainder of the cake in the freezer. Wendy took out a bag that contained a tupperware of seaweed soup that she made for Eunbi.

 

Wendy poured the soup in a larger pot and put it on the stove for the soup to get heated. “You made that for me, Wan?” Eunbi hugged Wendy from behind and rested her head on Wendy’s shoulder. “Of course, it’s your birthday.”

 

As they waited for the soup, Wendy asked Eunbi, “What did you wish for your birthday, Eun?” She was honestly curious.

 

Eunbi smiled and kissed Wendy on the cheek, “It already came true.” Eunbi felt Wendy’s lips on her temple, where she smiled at the older woman’s affection.

 

“Happy Birthday to my girlfriend, Kwon Eunbi.”

 

Geumbi barked in delight as they were delighted to see the new couple. Wendy and Eunbi let out a laugh at the puppy, where they enjoyed each other’s company.

 

It was the best birthday Eunbi can ever ask for which was filled with love and laughter when she is with Son Seungwan.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: There you have it, the WenBi ending. I really tried for this chapter while reading and watching videos regarding Eunbi's personality and mannerisms. She also has a cute dog~ I also noticed that Eunbi's birthday is next week and I tried to incorporate in the ending. I did include ice cream dates and her making an ice cream cake for WenBi. I truly enjoyed writing this ending and I hope to see more interactions in the future. Please leave a comment on what think. Thank you for your support!