Chapter 11

I've My Grip On You

"Are you okay?" Donghae asked in concern as he helped Eunhyuk to his seat.

Eunhyuk's head was a blank. He had expected this day to come... But not so soon... Not in this way... What is he supposed to do now? With the court case... And Yoogeun's condition... This is one more matter that he can not handle at the moment.

"I am sure the security will not allow them in, " Donghae reassured, "So don't worry about this at the moment."

"I will go let the people in charge know to tighten security." Mrs Lee said as she marched off.

Eunhyuk clenched his fist tightly, as he looked at pale little Yoogeun and the drip attached to his arm, "What am I supposed to do, Hae? I feel like I am losing everything that's dear to me."

" Let's discuss about this with manager hyung and the rest before we decide what to do." Donghae said, holding on to Eunhyuk, "The only thing you need to worry about now is Yoogeun."

Eunhyuk turned, circling his arms around Donghae's waist. He tightened his grip, allowing himself to rest against Donghae. He desperately needed something to hold on to at the moment. Because any moment he is going to fall, to where he does not know.

--

The matter was all over the newspapers and internet overnight.

"Super Junior Eunhyuk's Hidden Secret"

"Super Junior Eunhyuk Hides Sick Son"

"Super Junior Eunhyuk's Ex Girlfriend Back for Son"

There were all sorts of articles regarding the matter. Most were untrue. But he did not care about what the reporters were writing. What he cared about was the company and the members' reactions. What would they think about him? Will they forgive him for hiding the secret from them for so long? Do they hate him for dragging them into this matter?

"Manager hyung says the representatives are in the midst of discussion regarding the matter. They will let you know as soon as they come to a conclusion." Donghae reported.

"The members?" Eunhyuk asked, hoping for good news.

"Leeteuk hyung explained to them last night. They... They were very shocked."

Nobody commented much about the matter after Leeteuk broke the news to them. It seems that they were too surprised to say much.

"They probably need some time to digest the news. It's not everyday that your friend has a secret son. Don't worry, they will come through for you eventually." Donghae reassured.

Eunhyuk sighed, "Hopefully." At least there was not any negative response.

"Is Yoogeun better yet?" Donghae asked, as he gently the cheek of the young boy.

"Yes, thank God the fever is down." Eunhyuk said, "But we will need to wait a few more days for him to fully recover before the doctors can proceed with the transplant."

"That's good, Hyuk. Yoogeun is staying strong, you stay strong for him too."

Eunhyuk was about to reply when a voice interrupted them, "Hyuk."

He turned around to see Sherlyn standing by the door, "What are you doing here?"

"Why didn't you tell me about this?" Sherlyn asked, almost angrily, "If not for the newspaper I would not have known about this."

"It doesn't matter, Sherlyn. It's non of your business."

"Yoogeun is my son, I am concern about him too." Sherlyn stepped in, eyeing the boy with concern, "How is he?"

"He is getting better. We will do the transplant within these few days. And if everything is fine, he will be all healthy once again."

Sherlyn breathed a sigh of relief, "That is good."

"I am not sure if you are truly concern about him, or is this part of some act for you to get hold of his custody. But I really do not want to see you at the moment. I will inform you about the transplant once the date is fixed. So please, just get out of here." Eunhyuk said, trying not to sound too harsh. He buried his head into his hands, half afraid that he will be unable to control his emotions.

Donghae stood beside him, with his arm around him, "Please be understanding... He is going through a tough enough time."

Sherlyn nodded, turning to leave. She paused when she reached the door, "I am sorry Hyuk. For getting you into this. But I... I really need Yoogeun with me. You left me with no choice."

Eunhyuk looked up, "That's the difference between you and me, Sherlyn. You come back to him only when you need him... As if he is a thing that you can dispose of and take back anytime you want. But to me... To me he is my life. Without him... Without him I will die." He whispered, his voice choked with emotions.

He thought he caught a glisten of tears in Sherlyn's eyes. But before he could get a clearer look, she has left hurriedly.

--

Double update for the lack of updates recently =) Hope you enjoy the story so far.