Travel To The Past [part2] ----> A Water To Remember Part 8

A Water To Remember

Hi everyone, here's my new update, hope you'll like it (finger's crossed), btw mianhae for my l8 update, hope you guys forgive me, anyways Enjoy ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Previously on "A Water To Remember"......

maybe i should let go of YunHo and agree to my parent's about marrying HyunJoong.. Said JaeJoong to himself as he stood up and followed HyunJoong.

So the reason why you don't want to marry me was because of that guy.... But that guy **remembering the incident at the restaurant** seems he doesn't care about Jae because he's dating that girl and the way he tried to stop the girl from living and pushing Jae like that, how can you love this kind of guy Jae? he doesn't deserve you said HyunJoong to himself.

To Be continued....

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The ride at HyunJoong's car was quiet. HyunJoong was focus on his driving while JaeJoong was still thinking about YunHo and why YunHo treats him like he doesn't know him.

"Let's get married Jae" JaeJoong then woke up from his thoughts after hearing what HyunJoong said, he then stared at HyunJoong. He was about to speak.

"I know what you'll say next Jae, I know you only love me as a brother but Jae the way that guy treated you, don't tell me you will still fight for someone like that?" JaeJoong then sighed and stared outside the window.

HyunJoong's right, but....  said JaeJoong to himself

"mianhae HyunJoong but there is something you should know, another reason why i must talk to YunHo again....*breath’s in and out* I'm pregnant, i'm carrying YunHo's child" after JaeJoong said that the car suddenly stopped, that made JaeJoong startled and faced the shock HyunJoong.

“what? Your pregnant?”

“remember when I made an appointment with the doctor this morning? He said that I was pregnant at first I didn’t believe him even though his a doctor because I’m a guy, but then he said I have a womb, I was born with a womb. Honestly speaking I still can’t believe that I’m pregnant and has womb, I have to talk to YunHo and make him come with me to the hospital so I can prove to him that I’m pregnant” HyunJoong then caress JaeJoong’s hand.

“So that’s why after I fetch you from the hospital you’ve been acting strange” HyunJoong then caress JaeJoong face. “How did this happened? I mean all I remember from our last phone call, was you started to become friend’s after you helped him and then now your pregnant? How?, mianhae for asking this, but I just found it weird”…

“After our phone call many thing’s happened, we became really close, during the camping trip, the time I stopped calling you was the time we became a couple, I really love him and I know he loves me, he’s a really sweet and caring guy, he always protects me and takes care of me, and on the time we got lost in the forest, it was raining that time, we looked for a shelter and we found an old cabin and that’s where it happened, I gave myself to him”

“How can you give yourself to him just like that? Your still a student, and you just became a couple, what if he has no feeling’s for you? And look now your pregnant with his child and he doesn’t even care about you”

“Because I love him okay and he loves me, I know it cause I can feel his love, and I trust him that’s why I gave myself to him, I know he’s sincere about me, I know that but there is something different about YunHo today, that’s why I’ll go see him again, I have too, I want to know, he’s my YunHo”

 “stop!, Jae you don’t have to do this, can’t you see that bastard doesn’t care about you, the way he pushed you it’s like your some kind of a trash. Jae I’ll take responsibility for that child, I’ll love and treat your child as mine, I really love you Jae and I’ll do everything for you, It hurts me to see you being hurt, forget about that bastard he doesn’t need to know about this” JaeJoong then stared at HyunJoong, he then looked outside the window and stared at the sky

“I can’t let you do that HyunJoong, I really appreciate this, you’ve always been there for me whenever I needed help, you always take care of me but this time, I don’t want you to do this for me, I can’t just let you take the responsibility over this child. You’ll find someone whose right for you and deserving of all of this.” HyunJoong then sighed..

“But Jae, think about your child’s future and that bastard, you can see in his eyes that he doesn’t care about you. You’ll end up crying and hurt again because of that bastard. And this is my decision, please Jae let me take care of you and your child, I know that you’ll learn to love me as time goes by and I’ll wait for that time but as of now please let me take care of you and let me show you my love for you” After HyunJoong said that he drove, with JaeJoong still thinking about what HyunJoong has told him.

JaeJoong then looked at HyunJoong when they arrive at their house.

“What are we doing here?” HyunJoong then smiled at JaeJoong as he went off from his car. He then opened JaeJoong’s door.

“Like what I said before, I’ll take responsibility for your child” with that HyunJoong started walking inside their house, with JaeJoong following him.

“please don’t do this” said JaeJoong but HyunJoong ignored him.

“UMMA!! APPA!! MRS. KIM!!” JaeJoong kept stopping HyunJoong but HyunJoong kept ignoring him, a minute later his parent’s came out and so as JaeJoong’s mother.

“what’s wrong son?” asked Mr. Kim

“please take your sit, there is something that I have to tell you” said HyunJoong in which the curious parent’s of HyunJoong and JaeJoong’s mother followed. HyunJoong then kneeled in front of them that caused their parent’s in shock. JaeJoong on the other hand kept begging HyunJoong to stand up and stop.

“Mrs. Kim, umma, appa I want to ask for you permission to continue our wedding, because…. Jae’s pregnant with my child” after HyunJoong said that JaeJoong’s mother stared at his son.

“is this true Jae?” JaeJoong didn’t respond.

“it’s true Mrs. Kim, we went for a check up this morning and the doctor said his pregnant” JaeJoong’s mother then smiled.

“but how? It’s only 6 days since Jae got here?” asked JaeJoong’s mother.

“remember whan I took Jae out last Monday? Well we went for a drink, and something happened to us, I’m sorry Mrs. Kim but I’ll take responsibility of what I’ve done and also because I love your son” JaeJoong’s Mother then stared at HyunJoong then at JaeJoong

“But how can JaeJoong be pregnant? His a guy, you mean what you told us before was true that Jae was born with a womb?” asked the curious Mrs. Kim. JaeJoong’s mother then nodded.

“Omo na~, I don’t know what to say but, I’m so happy, I’m gonna be a grandmother, we’re gonna be grandparent’s” said Mrs. Kim as she hugged his husband, and hold Hye Ji’s hand.

“so we should plan the wedding then” said Mr. Kim, HyunJoong then stood up.

“wait!” said JaeJoong in which the rest stared at JaeJoong, who raised his head.

“you can’t plan the wedding, we can’t get married, HyunJoong’s lying, his not the father of my child” Mr and Mrs. Kim together with JaeJoong’s mother stared at JaeJoong confusedly and shock.

‘what do you mean son?” asked Hye Ji as she stood up from the sofa.

“Jae…” HyunJoong couldn’t continue what he was about to say, because JaeJoong signaled him to stop.

“the father of my child is Jung YunHo my boyfriend in Japan, and I’m 2 weeks pregnant” Hye Ji then shook his head.

“who’s this Jung whatever, your boyfriend in Japan? You went there to study not to get pregnant, you really disappoint me Jae, you should be shame of yourself, how can you do this? You know your gonna be engage to HyunJoong, are you really my son? You became a pain to my neck since the time you got back form Japan, you..” Hye Ji then hit JaeJoong’s face, she kept hitting and hitting, while JaeJoong on the other hand was protecting his tummy, HyunJoong and his parent’s on the other hand run towards Hye ji and hold her. Tears then fell down form Hye Ji’s cheeks.

“JaeJoong I really hate you, **sob**sob** you should be ashamed of yourself and **sob**sob** to the Kim’s they helped us and to HyunJoong also he really loves you even to take responsibility on that” said Hye Ji as he points at JaeJoong’s tummy. Hye Ji was about to attack JaeJoong but was stopped by HyunJoong and his parent’s.

“I’m sorry umma **sob**sob** I know what I did was wrong, but I love him umma”

“love him? Are you out of your mind? You’re a student, and where is that guy? How come he isn’t here? He should show his face, and you called that love? He only used you, if he loves you he should be here with you”

“I haven’t told him yet umma”…

“what a stupid answer, form now on, your no longer my son, I’ll only accept you if you marry HyunJoong, ani I will never accept you, you gave shame to our family, mianhae HyunJoong, mianhae **sob**sob**” with that JaeJoong run, HyunJoong on the other hand chased after JaeJoong. He then loosed sight of JaeJoong.

“aish, JAE!!” HyunJoonh kept yelling as he search for JaeJoong, JaeJoong on the other hand stared at HyunJoong, who kept looking at him.

“mianhae, you have to forget me” with that JaeJoong started walking towards HeeChul’s house.

Once he arrived at HeeChul’s house, he pressed the door bell, a minute later HeeChul opened the door and was shocked to see the crying JaeJoong.

“omo Joongie, what happened?” HeeChul then hugged JaeJoong and they went inside, JaeJoong then told HeeChul what happened, HeeChul then patted JaeJoong’s shoulder.

“ow my god, what are you gonna do now? Are you gonna talk to YunHo?” JaeJoong then nodded.

“Joongie, I know I may sound bad, but you should also think about HyunJoong, he really loves you and honestly speaking I just want what’s best for you, and seriously I don’t like what that YunHo did to you, think about it Joongie” JaeJoong then nodded.

“let’s go to sleep” with that they head towards HeeChul’s room.

“you sleep here and I’ll sleep on the couch”

“but Chulie, this is your house, I can sleep on the couch”

“so what if this is my house? You’re my guest and your pregnant, now stop complaining and go to sleep, good night” with that HeeChul turned off the lights and went out. While JaeJoong on the other hand sighed and think of what happened.

 

Later that morning....

“Bye Chulie, thanks for the bed and everything, I made up my mind, I guess I’ll marry HyunJoong, but if I see YunHo and find my answer, then that’s it, I’ll let you know what happen okay?, I’ll trust the heaven’s for now, bye” with that they hugged and JaeJoong left.

“This is it JaeJoong!” said JaeJoong as he started walking towards the bus stop.

“YOU!” JaeJoong then stopped walking as he was startled by the sudden yell, of the most familiar voice in which he wants to forget, he then slowly turned his back to face..

“Yunho” whispered JaeJoong, YunHo then walked towards the now scared JaeJoong with his firing eyes.

“I finally found you, after weeks of searching for you” said YunHo as he stopped infront of JaeJoong.

“why are you looking for me?” asked JaeJoong as he stared at YunHo’s face.

“don’t play dumb, you know why I’m looking for you, your coming with me” after YunHo said that he then held JaeJoong’s forearm and started walking. JaeJoong on the other hand became panic..

“where are you taking me?” asked the worried JaeJoong

“where else, to Seul Gi to clear things up, you have to tell her the truth”….

“but I told her the truth” said JaeJoong in which YunHo stopped walking and faced JaeJoong, his left hand then formed into a fist infront of JaeJoong’s face ready to punch JaeJoong,  JaeJoong on the other hand closed his eyes as he ready himself from being punched. But YunHo didn’t, he calms himself and released his grip from JaeJoong’s forearm. In which JaeJoong slowly opened his eyes.

“what truth are you talking about? About us making love? And you carrying my child? Where is the truth there?” tears then fell down from JaeJoong’s eyes.

“all of it is true YunHo, we did make love and I am pregnant with your child, don’t you remember when we confess our feeling’s together, in that memorable rainy day, with water dripping down our faces, our kiss…” ..

“THAT’S ENOUGH! YAH! Will you please I beg you to stop all of this madness, I’m begging you, all of your craziness please stop, I really don’t know what your talking about, I don’t know you and I don’t love you okay? I don’t even know your name” after YunHo said that JaeJoong run..

“! Aish!! YAH!! COMEBACK HERE!!” yelled YunHo as he chased after JaeJoong.

“It’s really a good decision to let go of you YunHo, I’ll only suffer if I continue this and I don’t want my child to be born without love from his father” JaeJoong then stopped running as he saw a dead end, YunHo on the other hand walked towards JaeJoong panthing..

 “you have nowhere else to go, your coming with me” YunHo then held JaeJoong’s arm and started walking again in which JaeJoong keeps struggling from YunHo’s hold.

“let go of me” said JaeJoong as he continue struggling from from YunHo’s hold..

“No I will not let go of you, I’ll only let go of you, when where infront of Seul Gi and after you tell her the truth”..

“You really wont let go of me?” asked JaeJoong in which YunHo shooked his head.

“okay you really mean it?” JaeJoong then breath hard, “HELP!!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!”  yelled JaeJoong in which YunHo forcely dragged JaeJoong infront of him.

“yah! What do you think your doing?” asked YunHo in which JaeJoong smirked.

“what do you think I’m doing? Trying to get away from you” said JaeJoong..

“HELP ME!! HE’S GONNA ME!!” yelled JaeJoong in which YunHo placed his hand on JaeJoong’s mouth, only to be earned a bite from JaeJoong. When YunHo fully let go of JaeJoong’s arm, JaeJoong then  tooked it as a cue, and he run..

“aish!! YAH!! WHEN I CATCH YOU!!” yelled the angry YunHo as he chased after JaeJoong. JaeJoong on the other hand run towards the police officer. YunHo then stopped, as JaeJoong hid behind the police.

“that man, he’s trying to me” said JaeJoong as he points towards YunHo. YunHo on the other hand panickly walked away.

“YAH! Where do you think your going?” asked the police officer as he walks towards YunHo and grabbed his arm.

“that guy is crazy sir, I’m not gonna him…” YunHo was cut off when the police put the handcuffs on his forearms.

“shut up and come with me to the police station”

“b-but sir, I’m te..” YunHo was about to continue talking when the police officer stop him with his hand signaling him to stop talking..

“shut up,  explain yourself when we get to the police station” added the police as he dragged YunHo towards the patrol car.. JaeJoong on the other hand, sadly stared at the retreating figure of the angry YunHo who kept pointing at him and yelling..

“YOU HAVENT SEEN THE LAST OF ME!! I’LL GET YOU FOR THIS!!” yelled the angry YunHo, as YunHo kept yelling the police officer got pissed and he forcedly pushed YunHo inside the patrol car.

“mianhae YunHo, don’t worry you won’t see me again, especially our child” whispered JaeJoong as he started walking towards the bus stop. He then stopped as he think about YunHo, so he called a cab and went inside.

“to the police station please” Once they arrive JaeJoong hurriedly payed the cab driver and went out, once he’s inside the police station, he notice the police who he talked earlier.

“annyeonghaseyo” said JaeJoong and bowed, the police officer who remembered JaeJoong smiled.

“what can I do for you? That bastard is behind bars now?”.

“About that can you release him? I mean can you release him, I’m windrowing my  complain, actually he didn’t try to , I just want to escape from him, but he’s not a bad guy, just something, please if you want I can pay for it, how much is his bail, please” the police officer then stared at JaeJoong..

“I don’t know your reason, but if you say so, I will release him and you don’t have to bail him cause you told me the truth, though it’s a crime to accuse someone, of a matter he did not do, you better not do this again okay?” JaeJoong then nodded.

“uhm, can you not tell him that im the one who helped him out? Please? Thank you sir, I have to go” with that JaeJoong left, he can feel the gaze of the police officer but he continued walking. He then called a cab and went inside, once he reached HyunJoong’s house, he breath's in and out..

“This is it, Jae, no turning back now” sigh “my baby hope you understand my decision, this is for you” with that he went out. He then pressed the door bell, Mrs. Kim then opened the door.

“Mrs. Kim” with that JaeJoong hugged her. He then loosened the hug.

“Mianhae about yesterday and my behavior” Mrs. Kim then smiled.

“I understand you, it’s really hard to love someone, and all this thing is hard for you, don’t worry I’ll talk to your mother, come inside, where did you go last night?” as they walk JaeJoong told Mrs. Kim where he went and asked again for forgiveness. And asked if she will let him and HyunJoong get married, Mrs. Kim then stared at JaeJoong and called the rest of the family. After some discussion, JaeJoong’s mother forgave JaeJoong and Mr. and Mrs. Kim agreed to their marriage, HyunJoong on the other hand smiled and hugged JaeJoong.

“This is for the best, hope you’ll be happy YunHo and hope you’ll get your Seul Gi back” after a month they got married and decided to live in the city.

 

After two months....

“Why Jae? It’s just two months, you can learn to love me” said HyunJoong who at the moment is hugging JaeJoong.

“mianhae HyunJoong, I know it’s only two months but I really can’t, I don’t know, no matter what I do, he’s always on my mind, but im really trying, every time I  let you kiss me, I always felt like im betraying him, I’m sorry it’s better for us to divorce than for you to suffer more, mianhae” HyunJoong then loosened the hug and stared at JaeJoong.

“there will be more days, you’ll forget him, trust me, I will help you, how can you still think of him, when he doesn’t think of you”

“I know but I think, my heart is already closed, YunHo will always be in my heart, I think, I can never love anyone…”

“Stop!, okay Jae, I’ll set you free, I know you don’t want to hurt me further and I know I will never erase YunHo in your heart, I’ll divorce you, hope you’ll be with him, thank you for marrying me, thank you for making me experience to be with you, I love you Jae always and forever, by the way you can have this house”

“but…”

“it’s okay, you have nowhere else to go, and I believe your mother will go crazy, if she found this out, don’t worry I wont let them know, but on every family gathering’s you have to come with me, so they won’t get suspicious, I’ll send you the divorce paper when I’m alright, good bye Jae” with that HyunJoong kissed JaeJoong’s forehead and went to their room to get his thing’s. After a minute, he went out with his thing’s.

“thank you HyunJoong, and mianhae for all of this, once I got a money to rent an apartment, I’ll give this house back to you” HyunJoong then shook his head.

“no just stay here, I can live on my apartment again, take care of yourself okay and call me when you need help, good bye” with that HyunJoong left, JaeJoong on the other hand stared at the retreating figure of HyunJoong.

“I’m really sorry”

 

Present Time….

“Jae are you sure about this?” JaeJoong then nodded.

“I want them to live happily with a complete family” HyunJoong then stared at nowhere.

 

Meanwhile at YunHo’s house…

DongHae stared at the wet YunHo and laughing ChangMin.

“what happened?” asked DongHae as he went near.

“HAHAHAHAHA, Uncle YunHo HAHAHAHAHA slip and there he fell on the bath tub”

 

FlashBack…

“okay you better carefuuuuuuuuuuuuu AAAAHHHHH” (YunHo didn't see the soap on the floor, he accidentally stepped on it, that caused him to slip and fall on the shower curtain) YunHo then hold on the shower curtain, but the shower curtain snapped, because it gave in to YunHo's wieght…

 

SPLASH!!!!

 

“phffft!!! Hah…hah..hahh.” YunHo then wiped his face, ChangMin on the other hand laughed.

“yah, stop laughing!!” YunHo then tried to stood up, but fall back again, that cause ChangMin to laugh even more.

“hey, help me, and stop laughing” ChangMin then went near and tried to help YunHo while laughing, YunHo on the other hand smirked and pulled ChangMin in the bath tub, He then laughed at ChangMin in which ChangMin pouts and splashed water at YunHo and the two played with the water, a minute later, they stopped playing and YunHo helped ChangMin in bathing, he washed ChangMin’s body and hair.

End of FlashBack…

 

“HAHAHAHAHA so that’s what happened, and you just said be careful and then you slipped?, waah you the best in entertainment HAHAHAHAHA” YunHo then rolled his eyes as he wisk water at DongHae.

“help ChangMin to get dressed, I’ll just change my clothe’s” with that he went to his room.

“okay let’s get you dressed” said DongHae in which ChangMin smiled and nodded. After ChangMin’s fully dressed they went to the living room, and watched T.V. A minute later, they heard the doorbell.

“that must be Chun, stay here okay, I’ll just get that” ChangMin then nodded. DongHae then opened the door and was greeted by YooChun and JunSu.

“hi uncle Hae, I brought my friend here, there’s no one at their house so I brought him here, to wait for them, is that okay?" asked YooChun. DongHae then nodded and smiled.

“Thank you so much” said JunSu as he bowed, they then entered the house, JunSu on the other hand stopped from his tracks and stared shock at YunHo.

“WAAAHHH, MR. SCARY!!!” yelled JunSu that caused YunHo and the rest to stared at him. JunSu then hurriedly hid behind YooChun.

“what’s wrong Su? Where’s Mr. Scary?” asked the worried YooChun, JunSu slowly walked on the side of YooChun and pointed at YunHo who on the other hand stared shock..

“BWOH? Me?” said YunHo angrily as he points at himself.

To Be Continued…

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hi everyone so how was my long update? Mianahe for my l8 update.. anyways on this update i wrote another part of their past, hope you got little hint here... though i know one question still hadn't been answer about Yun but no worries we're almost there ^ ^, and now with another secret was did HyunJoong and Jae divorce? hehe mianhae about that anyways thank you so much for reading and hope you like my new update, hope I answer some question with my update, soon another question will be answered, thanks again to my reader's, subscriber's and new subscriber’s you all are the reason why i came up with this, why i continue writing so thank you. To all Saranghae ^ ^,

 

@baby_doll hi there welcome my new reader, your question will be revealed on the further of this story btw hope you got a little clue about something, hope you like my update ^-^

@yunhotic hi there thank you so much for reading, hope you like my new update, and it’ll be revealed on the further of this story, you too take care ^-^

@subicbay thank you so much for loving the update ^-^, glad to hear that, hope you got another clue to something, hope you like my new update and about Yun’s it’ll be revealed on the little further of the story, thanks sis, hope It answer some question with my new update, thanks for reading ^-^

@YeonKi3YunJ sis mianhae for this curiousness, it’l be revealed on the further of this story, btw love love your singing and the song ^-^ btw thank you so much for reading, hope you like my new update ^-^

@Haebaragiclouds hi there, thank you so much for reading, mianhae about that but Jae married HyunJoong, btw thank you so much for reading, hope you like my new update ^-^

@kuroganegirl hi sis, thanks for reading, mianhae but he married HyunJoong, btw mianahe for making you stress as to why Yun can’t remember, it’ll reveal on the further of this story, btw wow so happy to hear that thanks sis, btw hope you got a little clue about something, hope you like my new update ^-^

@ loyersyeraomar YunHo’s in Japan, that’s where they met, yup he married HyunJoong, about who Min’s father and Su’s you’ll find out soon, though hope you got a little clue about something, thanks for reading and hope you like my new update ^-^

@ yunjaemania hi there, thank you so much for reading, don’t worry that question will be answered on the little further of this story, btw ne he married HyunJoong, anyways hope you like my new update ^-^

@ Sarah_OT5 hi there ne he married HyunJoong, but they separate because Jae really loves Yun and it seems his heart wont love anyone anymore other than Yun… anyways thank you so much for reading, hope you like my new update ^-^

@ fatenn3 hi there thank you so much for reading, glad I clear some part, btw hope you like my new update, and got a little clue ^-^