Yun Vs Jae "Our Past" [part 1] ----> A Water to Remember Part 3

A Water To Remember

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Previously on "A Water To Remember"......

“It’s him! No wonder he's familiar!” said YunHo and JaeJoong at the same time, that caused JaeJoong to buried his face with his blanket and YunHo to became even more angry…

To Be continued….

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“It’s really a small world” while YunHo was lost on his thought, DongHae then went inside YunHo’s room and patted him.

“What’s wrong, I know something’s bothering you, since the time you went home, and why aren’t you changing your clothes?, you’ll get sick you know” YunHo then faced DongHae and smiled.

“I’ll change later, remember what I told you 5 years ago? The story where my dreams where crashed?” DongHae then remained silent as he think of their conversation from their past.

“You mean about a crazy guy who suddenly appeared infront of you, that caused your break up with Seul Gi?” YunHo then nodded

“What about it?” continued the crurious DongHae “Don’t tell me?...” before DongHae could continue to talk.

“Yes we met again, and everytime we meet, there’s always something bad happen’s to me or more like a curse, remember when you see me this morning when I went home and you asked me why I’m back and why my suits soaking wet? Well I didn’t make it to my meeting because of that crazy guys, son who splashed water at me”

“it’s really a small world, but how did you know that it’s the crazy guy from 5 years ago?” asked the curious DongHae

“Cause I get face to face with him, when I pinned him on the wall after he punched me when I called his son’s Idiot and Stupid, I will never forget those doe eyes that looks like it wants to burn me and those lips that caused Seul Gi to break up with me and ruined my future, I will never forget that face as long as I live!” said YunHo as he formed his hand into a fist.

“So tell me, what really happened to the two of you? You didn’t tell me the whole story that time” said DongHae as he took his sit on YunHo’s bed..

“It was the day when I planned to propose to Seul Gi”

 

Flashback…

“Is that all sir” asked the waiter as YunHo smiled and nodded, after the waiter left, YunHo then smiled at Seul Gi..

“What’s with the sudden dinner Yunnie?”

“I just want to have dinner, with the most beautiful woman in the world” Seul Gi then hid his blushing face with his palm.

“Yunnie stop it, so tell me, I’m really curious”

“nothing really, just want to have dinner with you, that’s all, is it wrong to have dinner with my beloved girlfriend?” said YunHo as he pout’s,  Seul Gi then shook his head and smiled as he pinch YunHo’s cheecks..

“Yunnie your so sweet and cute ofcourse not, thank you so much for this wonderful dinner my Yunnie so lucky to be your girlfriend” they both smiled at each other.

“your wine sir” YunHo then smiled, the waiter then poured wine on his wine glass then at Seul Gi’s. YunHo was about to talk when a loud bang from their table startled them, YunHo then stared at the angry person infront of him.

JaeJoong then calmed himself, as he stood straight and stared at YunHo with his angry eyes.

“Excuse me, Mr. but is there a problem?” asked YunHo as he slowly put his wine glass on the table.  JaeJoong then faced Seul Gi, which made Seul Gi scared.

“How can you date this guy?” said JaeJoong as he points at the now confuse YunHo.

“What do you mean? He’s my….” Before Seul Gi could continue, JaeJoong then faced YunHo.

“And you, how can you cheat behind my back? Was our love not enough? After our love making our sweet talks, you’ll just leave me?” tears then fell down from JaeJoong’s eyes. YunHo on the other hand was still staring confusedly at JaeJoong and processing all the word’s that JaeJoong just said.

“What the heck is this guy talking about? I don’t even know him.. love making?”

“What about our child YunHo? I just found out that I’m pregnant with your child, Don’t you care about your child? I really hate you” said JaeJoong as he wipes his tears. YunHo was still speechless with what JaeJoong had said.

“This guy is really crazy? Now pregnant with my child?”

SPLASH!!

YunHo was then taken by the sudden splash of wine coming from Seul Gi, who was now with tears, staring at YunHo. YunHo then averted his gaze at Seul Gi, he was about to say something to Seul Gi..

“how could you? You mean all this time, you’re a two timer? I can’t believe you YunHo, I trusted you, I love you with all my heart and this? Then you have a child with him? And you’ll just abandon them? What about me, what about when we settle down? Don’t tell me you’ll abandon me too? And you wont tell me about him and your child, you’ll just lie to me forever?”

“Seul Gi all this, who ever this guy is, he’s lying you have to believe me, I don’t even know this guy…” Before YunHo could continue to talk..

SLAP!!

"We're finished YunHo, I'm breaking up with you!" with that Seul Gi stood up and left. YunHo then stood up and was about to run after Seul Gi when he was stopped by JaeJoong’s hand. YunHo then angrily faced JaeJoong.

“WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT? I DON’T EVEN KNOW YOU, HOW CAN YOU SAY SUCH THING’S TO STRANGER’S?” JaeJoong who was now on the verge of crying again, was pushed hard by YunHo that caused him to almost fall on the floor, luckyly he stopped his fall when he hold on the chair.

“BECAUSE OF YOU, I DON’T KNOW IF I’LL BE WITH THE WOMAN I LOVE, YOU RUINED MY LIFE!!…” YunHo was about to continue to talk, when JaeJoong stood up and run. YunHo then chased after him.

“YAH! COMEBACK HERE!! WE’RE NOT YET DONE!” But YunHo lost track of JaeJoong.

“AURGH!!!!  GOD DAMMIT!!” YunHo then punched the wall…

End of FlashBack…

 

“So that’s what happened? But are you sure you don’t know him? I mean why would he even bother to come infront of you and tell you about love making and your child with him?” YunHo then faced him.

“Believe me I really don’t know him, and why would I make love with some stranger especially with a guy, and guy’s don’t get pregnant” DongHae then stood up and faced YunHo.

“Maybe you did, you just don’t remember and guy’s can get pregnant too you know, those where a special kind” YunHo then stood up.

“Are you saying I, just had with him without me knowing it? I don’t care about that, one thing’s for sure, he’s crazy and just want to ruin my life, because of him Seul Gi never forgave me and that’s not all, we met again and another worst thing happened” said YunHo as he went to his closet to get his clothes.

“You mean there’s another incident?” asked the curious DongHae

“yes, there is but it wasn’t my fault I just want to get away from him” said JaeJoong as he rest his head on HeeChul’s shoulder..

To be continued…