Yun Vs Jae "Our Past" [part 2] ----> A Water to Remember Part 4

A Water To Remember

Hi everyone, i'm back with an update, as i promise here's my update ^ ^, hope you guys will like this, btw thank you so much to my new subscribers and to my old subscriber who subscribed again i'm so happy i thought you guys will leave me (mianhae for being so drama queen) anyways Enjoy ^ ^,

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Previously on "A Water To Remember"......

“yes, there is but it wasn’t my fault I just want to get away from him” said JaeJoong as he rest his head on HeeChul’s shoulder..

To be continued…

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HeeChul then patted JaeJoong’s shoulder..

“So what happened?” asked the curious HeeChul

“It was the day that I made up my mind, I was on my way to my parent’s house”

 

Flashback…

“This is it JaeJoong!” said JaeJoong as he started walking towards the bus stop.

“YOU!” JaeJoong then stopped walking as he was startled by the sudden yell, of the most familiar voice in which he wants to forget, he then slowly turned his back to face..

“Yunho” whispered JaeJoong, YunHo then walked towards the now scared JaeJoong with his firing eyes.

“I finally found you, after weeks of searching for you” said YunHo as he stopped infront of JaeJoong.

“why are you looking for me?” asked JaeJoong as he stared at YunHo’s face.

“don’t play dumb, you know why I’m looking for you, your coming with me” after YunHo said that he then held JaeJoong’s forearm and started walking. JaeJoong on the other hand became panic..

“where are you taking me?” asked the worried JaeJoong

“where else, to Seul Gi to clear things up, you have to tell her the truth”….

“but I told her the truth” said JaeJoong in which YunHo stopped walking and faced JaeJoong, his left hand then formed into a fist infront of JaeJoong’s face ready to punch JaeJoong,  JaeJoong on the other hand closed his eyes as he ready himself from being punched. But YunHo didn’t, he calms himself and released his grip from JaeJoong’s forearm. In which JaeJoong slowly opened his eyes.

“what truth are you talking about? About us making love? And you carrying my child? Where is the truth there?” tears then fell down from JaeJoong’s eyes.

“all of it is true YunHo, we did make love and I am pregnant with your child, don’t you remember when we confess our feeling’s together, in that memorable rainy day, with water dripping down our faces, our kiss…” ..

“THAT’S ENOUGH! YAH! Will you please I beg you to stop all of this madness, I’m begging you, all of your craziness please stop, I really don’t know what your talking about, I don’t know you and I don’t love you okay? I don’t even know your name” after YunHo said that JaeJoong run..

“! Aish!! YAH!! COMEBACK HERE!!” yelled YunHo as he chased after JaeJoong.

“It’s really a good decision to let go of you YunHo, I’ll only suffer if I continue this and I don’t want my child to be born without love from his father” JaeJoong then stopped running as he saw a dead end, YunHo on the other hand walked towards JaeJoong panthing..

 “you have nowhere else to go, your coming with me” YunHo then held JaeJoong’s arm and started walking again in which JaeJoong keeps struggling from YunHo’s hold.

“let go of me” said JaeJoong as he continue struggling from from YunHo’s hold..

“No I will not let go of you, I’ll only let go of you, when where infront of Seul Gi and after you tell her the truth”..

“You really wont let go of me?” asked JaeJoong in which YunHo shooked his head.

“okay you really mean it?” JaeJoong then breath hard, “HELP!!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!”  yelled JaeJoong in which YunHo forcely dragged JaeJoong infront of him.

“yah! What do you think your doing?” asked YunHo in which JaeJoong smirked.

“what do you think I’m doing? Trying to get away from you” said JaeJoong..

“HELP ME!! HE’S GONNA ME!!” yelled JaeJoong in which YunHo placed his hand on JaeJoong’s mouth, only to be earned a bite from JaeJoong. When YunHo fully let go of JaeJoong’s arm, JaeJoong then  tooked it as a cue, and he run..

“aish!! YAH!! WHEN I CATCH YOU!!” yelled the angry YunHo as he chased after JaeJoong. JaeJoong on the other hand run towards the police officer. YunHo then stopped, as JaeJoong hid behind the police.

“that man, he’s trying to me” said JaeJoong as he points towards YunHo. YunHo on the other hand panickly walked away.

“YAH! Where do you think your going?” asked the police officer as he walks towards YunHo and grabbed his arm.

“that guy is crazy sir, I’m not gonna him…” YunHo was cut off when the police put the handcuffs on his forearms.

“shut up and come with me to the police station”

“b-but sir, I’m te..” YunHo was about to continue talking when the police officer stop him with his hand signaling him to stop talking..

“shut up,  explain yourself when we get to the police station” added the police as he dragged YunHo towards the patrol car.. JaeJoong on the other hand, sadly stared at the retreating figure of the angry YunHo who kept pointing at him and yelling..

“YOU HAVENT SEEN THE LAST OF ME!! I’LL GET YOU FOR THIS!!” yelled the angry YunHo, as YunHo kept yelling the police officer got pissed and he forcedly pushed YunHo inside the patrol car.

“mianhae YunHo, don’t worry you won’t see me again, especially our child” whispered JaeJoong as he started walking towards the bus stop.

End of Flashback..

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHA” YunHo then stared pissed at DongHae

“will you stop laughing? That wasn’t funny you know, because of him I got jailed and my parents got angry and lost trust with me, for they think I really tried to that crazy guy” said the pissed YunHo as he walks towards the kitchen…

“mianhae but I still can’t helped it” YunHo just rolled his eyes as he took the frying pan.

“but seriously,  what happened on the jail? who bailed you?” asked the curious DongHae.

“I don’t know, I just stayed there for minute I guess. They just said that someone, testified that I was innocent. So they let me go, I asked who it was to thank him/her but they said the person itself doesn’t want to be known” said YunHo as he think of the event.

“I see, seems the police trusted that person to fully let go of you, your lucky” continued DongHae in which YunHo nodded.

“yeah, wish I could say my thank you, to that person” said YunHo as he chop some carrot’s

 “anyways I’m really curious about what that guy said to you, and I have this feeling that he’s telling the truth, I really think that something did happened with you two…” DongHae couldn’t finish what his saying cause YunHo threw carrot at his face..

“aish, will you shut up with that, nothing of such stupid thing happened okay? And if it did happened, why would I forget it? He’s just a crazy guy who’s madly in love with me”

“yeah right” said DongHae as he sat on the dinning table..

“I’m  positive that something did happened with the two of them, I really am curious as to why he can’t remember that guy and what that guy told him?, wonder what his child looked like?” said DongHae to himself…

“JUNSU!!” yelled JaeJoong as he placed JunSu’s clothes on the bed. ChangMin on the other hand hugged JaeJoong on the back, JaeJoong then smiled as he hold ChangMin’s hand’s…

“what does my little baby wants?” ChangMin then slowly loosened the hug and sat on JaeJoong’s lap.

“Umma? I want to see appa” JaeJoong then frozed…

To Be continued….

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How was it? btw mianhae for my previous comment's i couldn't reply cause after the error occured here on AFF, i lost it and even my subscriber's T.T anyways hope to get more comment's and subscriber's and even get back my old subscriber's T.T anyways hope you guys like it ^ ^, thanks again for reading, To all Saranghae ^ ^,

@loyersyeraomar ne, hope you like my new update and thank you so much for reading ^ ^,

@alexjjije hi there thank you so much for reading, hope you like my new update ^ ^,

@4everkpopholic hi sis thank you so much for reading ^ ^, hope you like my new update... again thank you so much glad you find that part funny ^ ^,