Yun Vs. Jae ----> A Water To Remember Part 2

A Water To Remember

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Previously on "A Water To Remember"......

SPLASH!!

 "**phfft**" YunHo then closed his eyes, as he calms himself...JunSu on the other hand frozed, and so as ChangMin.. YunHo then opened his eyes with anger, JunSu on the other hand dropped the dipper and run...

To Be Continued....

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"UMMA!!" cried both JunSu and ChangMin, as they run towards their house.. JaeJoong on the other hand, when he heard his two son's, he hurriedly run outside, the two then hid behind his back, holding the ends of his shirt...

"what's wrong Min? Su? why are you crying? ?" said JaeJoong in a worried tone..

He then saw a man running towards their direction

"Umma**hiks**hiks** we where playing water**hiks**hiks*splash and hyung accidentally splashed at that man"said ChangMin as he points his finger towards the man, who stopped in front of them...

"Umma! i didn't **hiks**hiks**mean to splash water at him, it was an accident umma**hiks**hiks**" continued JunSu... JaeJoong then stared at the man, and bowed his head...

"I'm really sorry for what my son's had done, it was an accident, he didn't mean it" said JaeJoong as he bowed again... YunHo then breath in and out as he calms himself...

"YAH! it's not just a simple accident, your son here splashed water at me, and now my suits ruined, how am i suppose to go to my meeting with this?" said YunHo in an angry tone pointing at his wet suit.. JaeJoong then bowed again at  YunHo...

"will you stop bowing, and let me finish? this isn't some accident, your son's here won't listen to me, they just keep running and circling me and then, there your son here splashed the water at me, now you call that as an accident?" JaeJoong then looked at his scared son's...

"Look Mr., i understand you and i know what they did is wrong, but can you just let it pass, their just kid's and it was really an accident, their not some bad kids who would purposely splashed water at someone, i know them cause their my son's"...

"kid's? i don't care if they are kid's, because of them i can't go to my meeting  because my suits ruined, ofcourse you would say that cause their your son’s" said YunHo as he control his anger...

"aish, is this man stupid or what? that's it" said JaeJoong to himself...

"Look, it was an accident, why can't your brain absorb it?" said the angry JaeJoong, that made YunHo even more angrier..

"And which part of your brain can't absorb, that i have a very important meeting and because of your stupid and idiot son's splashed water at me, and ruined my suit, i can't attened my meeting" After YunHo said that JaeJoong punched YunHo, that caused YunHo to almost lost his balance...

"YAH! HOW DARE YOU CALL MY SON'S STUPID AND IDIOT? IT WAS AN ACCIDENT, ACCIDENT!!" yelled JaeJoong.. YunHo was about to talk when he felt some liquid falling down from his nose, he then wiped it, he then looked at his hand and found out it was blood...

"aish you stupid girly face" YunHo then dragged JaeJoong and pinned him on the wall, gripping JaeJoong's shirt... JaeJoong then stared at YunHo's eyes…

Why are his eyes so hypnotyzing? And why am I talking to myself? Aish snap out of it Jae!!, but I think, I’ve seen those eyes before, but I don’t know where..

JaeJoong then stared at YunHo’s face….

He’s like a prince, his handsome face,, perfect jaw line, those lips tempting lips… wait tempting lips O.o seriously I think I’m gonna be insane, I should be thinking about  my kid’s and not this and beside’s shouldn’t I be scared of him cause his angry eyes saying he’s ready to punch me, but wait his face seem’s really familiar, where did I see this face before?

YunHo on the other hand is staring at Jaejoong’s face aswell…

Those big rounded eyes. Those plump kissable lips. Aish what am I thinking??… wait a sec. I think I’ve seen this face before where have I seen this face before??

While YunHo was lost in his thought, JaeJoong cleared his troat to bring YunHo back to reality..

“So have you fallen for me?” said JaeJoong with smirk, that made YunHo to laugh..

“Fall for you? Are you kidding me?” YunHo then smirked, before YunHo could continue to talk, JunSu then grab the end’s of YunHo’s suit..

 “Ajushii, please let go **hiks**hiks** of our umma, we’re really sorry**hiks**hiks** please forgive us” cried JunSu. YunHo then loosned his grip and he let go of JaeJoong, he then sighed…

“aish, what am I suppose to do about my meeting?” YunHo then started walking back to the direction of his house, JaeJoong on the other hand run towards YunHo..

“If you want I can lend you my suit” YunHo then faced JaeJoong..

“Do you know what your talking about? Do you know what kind of meeting this is? No thank you” said YunHo as he continued walking..

“YAH! My suit is worth that meeting too you know, suit yourself” continued JaeJoong in which YunHo just ignored JaeJoong and continued walking..

JunSu and ChangMin then run towards JaeJoong “Umma, mianhae” said ChangMin in which JaeJoong hugged the two. As he stared at YunHo’s back..

"let's go inside, and get you two cleaned" After JaeJoong said that, the two nodded and they went inside their house...

 

Meanwhile..

YunHo then lazily opened the door, in which DongHae and Yoochun run towards him.

“Back already? What happened to you? Did it rain outside? How come it didn’t rain here?” asked the curious DongHae as he waits for an answer from a zombie YunHo..

“Uncle, what happened” asked the worried Yoochun, YunHo then patted Yoochun’s head and smiled weakly at the two

“Ne it rained, only on myself, talk to you guys later” with that YunHo left and headed towards his room… With DongHae and YooChun staring worriedly at YunHo…

As YunHo entered his room, he lyed down on his bed, and stared at the ceiling.

“Good Bye promotion, Good Bye” said YunHo as he buried his face with his pillow, a minute later his phone rang in which he slowly tooked his phone from his pocket.

“Hello?”

“YAH! JUNG YUNHO! WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?!!” YunHo then hurriedly rosed from his bed and cleared his troat..

“Sir, I’m realy sor….” But before YunHo could continue to talk, he heard his boss laughing, YunHo then looked at his phone screen and then he put it back to his ear

“YunHo, YunHo, YunHo you should relax sometime, anyways I’m sorry for that, just want to know your reaction, I just called to tell you that our meeting postponed for tomorrow, because Mr. Choi’s wife is going to give birth today, so you can relax now, but anyways why didn’t you come today?” YunHo’s boss asked worriedly

“well an accident happened, Sir my neighbours son splashed water at my suit and since I’m really late, and this is my only available suit, I took the risk and I went home, Sir really I’m so sorry, this wont happen again, I know this is a very im…” before YunHo could talk…

“hahahaha, it’s okay YunHo, relax okay, just be ready for tomorrow okay? And I really trust you, be careful next time and stay away from kid’s hahahaha” after their phone call, YunHo then smiled..

“Thank You lord” YunHo then lyed again on his bed, as he lye down an image of JaeJoong appeared on his head..

His face is really familiar and so as his voice

 

Meanwhile at JaeJoong’s room…

Wonder what happened to him? Did he still went to his meeting? Did he make it? I really feel awfull about what happened to him, but I just can’t let him insult my kid’s, but as I think about this guy, I really think I’ve seen him before but I just don’t know where

As both YunHo and JaeJoong where busy thinking, as to why those faces where familiar and to where they seen those faces before, a sudden flashback happened, and they both stood up…

 

YunHo and JaeJoong’s FlashBack..

SPLASH!!

SLAP!!

"We're finished YunHo, I'm breaking up with you!"

End of Flashback..

 

 “It’s him! No wonder he's familiar!” said YunHo and JaeJoong at the same time, that caused JaeJoong to buried his face with his blanket and YunHo to became even more angry…

To Be continued….