Min Vs. Su Vs. Yun ----> A Water To Remember Part 1

A Water To Remember

 

"Umma, we're gonna play outside" said the cheerful JunSu, JaeJoong on the other hand smiled and nodded...

"Don't play too far okay?" said JaeJoong as he continue with his cooking...

"Ne umma" said JunSu as he run towards his brother..

"Min, let's go, Umma gave us permision to play outside" ChangMin then smiled and the two run outside..

"So hyung, what are we gonna play?" asked ChangMin as JunSu sat on the swing thinking...., he then smiled..

"I got an idea, you see that?" said JunSu pointing at the faucet on their garage, in which ChangMin stared at it...

“what about it hyung?” JunSu then smiled at ChangMin…

“Let’s play Splash A Water, to play this game we have to play rock paper scissors to know who’ll be the it from the two of us, and the it will be the one who’ll splash water and when you successfully splash the water, he’ll be the next it and so on and so forth, so what do you think?” ChangMin then stared at JunSu

"hyung, I don’t like that, i think i'll just go back inside and help umma in the kitchen" ChangMin was about to walk when JunSu stopped him with his hand...

"wait, Min you have to trust me, it'll be fun, " ChangMin then stared at the faucet then an  idea hit his head and smiled...

"even though you kinda sound not convincing, I’m gonna trust you this time, let's do that" cheered ChangMin, JunSu then smiled at his brother...

"before we start, let's see who'll be the it" ChangMin didn't wait for JunSu to speak and he run towards the faucet..

"YAH!! WE HAVE TO SEE, WHO'LL BE THE IT!" yelled JunSu as he chased ChangMin, once he entered their garage, he was surprised by the splash of water...

"**phftt** YAH!! that's not fair" whined JunSu, as he wiped the water on his face, ChangMin on the other hand burst into laughter, JunSu then hurriedly tooked the dipper from ChangMin's hand, and run towards the pail of water and scooped the water with the dipper, ChangMin on the other hand took caution and run...

"YAH! COME BACK HERE!" yelled JunSu, he then chased after ChangMin...

"Hyung, i changed my mind, let's not play this, i don't want to be wet" said ChangMin as he continued running away from JunSu...

"NO! WAY! YOU STARTED IT, AND I'M NOT GONNA STOP UNTIL I GET MY REVENGE!! COME BACK HERE!!" yelled JunSu..

 

Meanwhile...

"Bye Hae, thanks man i ow you this, once this meeting succeed, i'm gonna treat you" said YunHo happyly as he hugged DongHae, he then kneeled at his nephew...

"Chun be a good boy to uncle Hae okay?" YooChun then nodded at his uncle and hugged him...YunHo then loosened the hug and patted YooChun's head...

"I'll bring you ice cream okay?" YooChun then nodded, YunHo then stood up and smiled at the two..

"See you later, take care and good luck" said DongHae, YunHo then nodded and waved goodbye at the two and he went outside... After he closed the door, he fixed his suit and smiled...

"Fighting YunHo!" with that, he then started walking. On his way, he saw two little kids, running around, the one was chasing with a dipper at his hand while the other was running from the kid with the dipper, a minute later he saw that the kid was running towards him and went on his back, then he saw the kid with the dipper running his direction..

"hey, hey, stop, stop" said YunHo with a pleading tone, but the two didn't stop, they run, circling YunHo..

"you two stop, please..." pleaded YunHo...

"YAH! MIN, STOP RIGHT THERE, LET ME HAVE MY REVENGE" yelled JunSu, ChangMin then hide behind YunHo.. JunSu then stopped in front of YunHo with the dipper ready to splash ChangMin...

"please please, i beg you, don't" pleaded YunHo again, ChangMin then stuck out his tounge at JunSu, that made JunSu to be pissed, so he moved to the left side of YunHo in which ChangMin went to the right, with YunHo waving his two hand's at JunSu signaling him to stop, but JunSu was focused at getting his revenge at ChangMin, that he just continued chasing ChangMin..

"please, i beg you, can you two play over there?" pleaded YunHo pointing over the garage, in which the two ignored and continued running, circling YunHo again...

"will you stop running Min, come on, just one splash and it's over" said JunSu as he continued chasing ChangMin, in which ChangMin just stuck out his tounge again..

"look, kid's i'll buy you lollipop" pleaded YunHo with a weak smile... But the two kid's ignored him and continued running....

"STOP RIGHT THERE MIN" yelled JunSu, ChangMin then stopped infront of YunHo, but he run again, when he saw that JunSu's ready to splash him, and before YunHo could talk...

 

SPLASH!!

 

"**phfft**" YunHo then closed his eyes, as he calms himself...JunSu on the other hand frozed, and so as ChangMin.. YunHo then opened his eyes with anger, JunSu on the other hand dropped the dipper and run...

To Be Continued....