Yun & Min Time [part 2] ----> A Water To Remember Part 6

A Water To Remember

Hi everyone, here's my new update, hope you guys like it (finger's crossed)... Enjoy ^ ^,

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Previously on "A Water To Remember"......

"Let's go ahjushii" cheered ChangMin as he hold YunHo's hand, YunHo on the other hand was shock at first but smiled as they walk towards his house

"I really don't understand this feeling, but i'm happy holding this kid's hand" said YunHo to himself as he kept smiling.

To Be continued...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"This is my house" said YunHo with a smile, as ChangMin stared at the decorations outside YunHo's house, when you look at YunHo's house you'll notice the big and small fish sticker's on the window's, on the front door, the welcome sign was decorated with fishes around the sign and on the side of the door a large fish figurine's. YunHo then notced ChangMin’s stares at the decoration’s.

"Well those aren't my doing, it's my best friend whose living with me, he love's fish" said YunHo as he look at the decoration's and sigh.

I really hate this decoration's *sigh*

YunHo then snapped from his thoughts, when he remembered about ChangMin. He then faced the kid

"Let's go inside" smiled YunHo in which ChangMin smiled and nodded. YunHo then opened the front door and was welcomed by a hug from DongHae.

"So how was it? How did the meeting go" continued DongHae.

"It was a success, just like i said this morning" smiled YunHo in which DongHae patted YunHo's back and loosened the hug, he then notice ChangMin whose still holding YunHo's hand. He then kneeled infront of ChangMin and stared at ChangMin.

"Ow this is uhm..." YunHo stopped talking when he remembered he doesn't even know the name of the kid. DongHae on the other hand smiled and hugged ChangMin. YunHo then stared at DongHae confused.

"wow you finally brought your son, he's so handsome just like you" continued DongHae as he loosened the hug and a minute later he earned a smack on the head.

"OUCH!! why did you do that?" asked DongHae as he stood up while rubbing his head where YunHo hit him.

"he's not my son, he's that cra- i mean our neighbor’s son, his umma isn't home and there's no one home so a brought him here" DongHae then stared at YunHo then nodded. YunHo then kneeled down in front of ChangMin.

"Don't mind that guy, he's just crazy, anyways what's your name kid? mianhae if i forgot to ask and even forgot to introduce myself" said YunHo as he waits for ChangMin's respond. ChangMin then stared at YunHo.

"M-my name's ChangMin, Kim ChangMin" YunHo then smiled.

"My name's Jung YunHo but you can call me Uncle YunHo, but you know?, you shouldn't easily trust stranger's, you'll never know if they will do something bad with you, it's amazing you trust me easily. But in the future when stranger's talk to you, don't ever talk to them or entertain them okay?" continued YunHo as ChangMin nodded while looking on the floor.

"Good" added YunHo, he then patted ChangMin, and he stood up. ChangMin then rised his head and stared at YunHo.

"My umma said the same thing about talking or going with a stranger, but when i looked at you Uncle Y-YunHo, i felt like i can trust you because your just like my umma" YunHo then stared at ChangMin.

What is this kid talking about? do i look girly? aish am i not manly enough to be like his umma? aish this kid, i'll let you off since your a kid but this feeling when he said he trust's me, made my heart feels warm like i want to hug this kid... what is wrong with me?

"Let's go to the kitchen i believe ChangMin here is hungry" said DongHae in which YunHo woke up from his thoughts and smiled at ChangMin in which ChangMin smiled back. YunHo then hold ChangMin's hand and they went towards the kitchen. He then helped ChangMin sat on the stool.

"Wow since when did fishy learn to cook?" said Yunho in which DongHae just rolled his eyes.

"I know how to cook, since high school days, i just don't feel like cooking at times, that's why i don't cook" said DongHae with a smile.

"so in short your just lazy" continued Yunho in which DongHae scooped a flour with his hand and threw it at YunHo. When the flour hit YunHo's face, he then smirked and so he scooped and threw it at DongHae, but DongHae hid behind ChangMin in which ChangMin was the one who got hit by the flour. YunHo then frozed and so as DongHae as he slowly stood up, YunHo then approached ChangMin with a clean cloth and wipes ChangMin's face.

"Mianhae about that, I didn’t know DongHae would hide behind your back" said YunHo apologetically. Instead of answering back ChangMin smirked and did what YunHo did in which they all smiled and they play with the flour. Laughter's can be heard on the kitchen.A minute later they stopped from playing, and they all sat on the stool smiling and laughing at each other’s face’s. YunHo then stood up and faced ChangMin.

“Let’s get you cleaned, your uniform’s full of flour and so as your face and hair, I’m sure Chunnie’s clothes will fit you, wait here and I’ll get your clothes and prepare your bath” said YunHo as he left. ChangMin then smiled at the retreating figure.

“So uhm-ChangMin what’s your umma’s name?” asked DongHae in which ChangMin looked at Donghae.

“JaeJoong, Kim JaeJoong” Donghae then nodded. Before DongHae could ask again, he was cut off when YunHo entered the kitchen with clothe’s and towel.

“ChangMin let’s go, your bath is ready” ChangMin then stood up and walked with YunHo.

Kim JaeJoong, where have I heard that name before? Said DongHae to himself.

 

Meanwhile...

"JOONGIE!!"  yelled HyunJoong as he hugged JaeJoong in which JaeJoong hugged him back.

"EHEM!!" the two then loosened their hug and faced HeeChul, in which HyunJoong hugged HeeChul.

After their hug, the three then sat on the bench.

"so what bring's the two of you here?" asked HyunJoong.

"I know it's been 5 years, but i want to fix our family and the kids needs a father, so will you go back?, so we can be family again?" asked JaeJoong in which HyunJoong stared at JaeJoong..

To Be Continued...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How awas it? hope you guy's like it... and ne another mystery and yes another character added HyunJoong, let's on the next chappy, what Jae mean's. btw hope you guys weren't bored with this chappy, anyways thanks again and to my new subscriber thank you for subscribing ^ ^,

 

Hi everyone thank you so much for the love and support I’ve been receiving here on my fic. Honestly speaking with my update’s I always get nervous that maybe you guys will leave me and that I did bad with the update, but as I read your comment’s it made me smile and say “wow so I did good” anyways thank you so much, mianhae about the confusion’s and question’s that I kept leaving at every update’s but hopefully at every updates it leave’s an answer to your question’s, Most of you thinks that Min was yun’s child and now asking what about Su right? It’ll be clear soon, mianhae about that, I just felt like leaving that for awhile as I clear some thing’s especially YunJae and as to why Yun can’t remember about them. Also I might change my summary right? Anyways thanks again and hope you guys will stay with me and my fic till the end.

@subicbay thank you so much for reading ^ ^, I’m glad you love that part, thank you so much, btw updated hope you like my new update ^ ^,

@loyersyeraomar thank you so much for reading, btw updated hope oyu like my new update, btw hehehe mianhae about all this, btw nopw they are not twins ^ ^,

@yunjaemania hi there thank you so much for reading, btw updated hope you like my new update ^ ^, and I’ll update more hehehehe ^ ^,

@fatenn3 hi there welcome my new reader ^ ^, thanks for reading and updated hope you like my new update ^ ^, hahahaha when you say it haunts you by night isn’t that creepy?? Lol XD anyways thanks again ^ ^,

@yunhotic hi there thank you so much glad you like it, thank you so much **hugs you tight** I’ll definitely count on you, ne btw hope you like my new update, ne I’ll definitely answer all your question’s on the coming updates you can count on me with that, anyways hope you like my new update ^^,

@kuroganegirl glad to hear that, thank you so much for reading ^ ^, hehehe well I forgot to clear that but Su is still at school and Min was home because he got no class, mianhae about that T.T btw ne secrets will be revealed slowly thank you so much, hope you will enjoy it till the end, btw hope you like my new update ^ ^,

@YeonKi3YunJ thanks for reading glad you liked my update and I think you got the hint maybe not lol XD anyways more secrets will be revealed real soon, btw hope you like my new update ^ ^,

@kuranyuuki thank you so much for reading ^ ^, thank you so much and ne Su and Chun are friends at school ne, hope oyu like my update ^^,

@Sarah_OT5 thank you so much for reading ^ ^, hope you like my new update, about Su it’ll be revealed soon mianhae for the secret’s, but don’t worry everything will be clear soon…. Thanks again ^^,

To all Saranghae ^ ^,