Bonus Chap VII : Can’t take Yu’s Eyes off You (But Yu needs to)

I Love You The Most (you and I know that)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Unnie?” There goes Yizhuo’s first attempt. By calling the older in her normal voice. 

 

But failed. 

 

“Jimin unnie??” There goes Yizhuo’s second attempt. Raising her voice slightly louder this time, hoping it would go through Jimin’s ears. 

 

Just to failed again. 

 

Her patience is running low here.

 

“HELLO?? EARTH TO YU JIMIN?!” Last resort, she yelled right in front of Jimin’s gorgeous face as she waved her hands frantically, successfully startling the heck out of Jimin as the older jolted back almost in a comical way. 

 

“Oh huh? S-sorry? Did you say something, Ning?” Jimin confusedly blinked her eyes.

 

“In fact, yes. I’ve been trying to reach you in the past 5 minutes. But you kept ignoring me and look at God knows where.” Yizhuo huffed, crossing her arms. 

 

“A-ah sorry. I just.. I need to look out for Minjeong. You know she tends to wander around without much thinking. I’m just afraid she’ll get lost.” Jimin worriedly said, still trailing Minjeong’s each and every movement from the corner of her eyes. 

 

Yizhuo let out a long sigh. 

 

“Unnie, I know you are worried for her. But we’re not in the middle of forest or somewhere vast and dangerous. We’re in an airport for God’s sake. How lost she could get??”

 

“But still. We’re not in Korea right now. And Minjeong doesn’t speak English that fluent unlike you and Aeri. And as the leader, I need to make sure of everyone’s safety.” Jimin argued.

 

“Everyone, huh? More like Minjeong’s to me. Or she’s probably the VVIP client of yours, leadernim? I mean your eyes, they can’t lie. They’re too obvious. You’re too obvious. There’s only her in your eyes.” The maknae argued back, teasing the leader with a knowing smirk. 

 

Jimin sighed in defeat. 

 

“Right. Sorry, Ning.”

 

“Nah, it’s not a sin for being whipped.” Yizhuo teased. “Why don’t you just go to her if you’re that worried?”

 

“She doesn’t like it when I’m being all too protective on her. She keeps on complaining to me lately, asking me to stop treating her like a kid. She demanded her rightful freedom and space as an adult, she said.” Jimin sadly frowned.

 

While Yizhuo? Her body shook because of how hard she tried to hold in her laugh. 

 

“Pft. Freedom? Space? She wanted that huh?”

 

Jimin weakly nodded. 

 

“Then give her just that, unnie. And trust me, she’ll crawl back to you faster than you think after you stop giving her the attention and affection that you used to always give her on a daily basis that she has been complaining about to you, that ungrateful brat. And eventually she’ll learn and accept the fact that she is indeed still a baby. Your baby.”

 

Jimin pondered for awhile. Contemplating on Yizhuo’s idea. 

 

It seems plausible and worth to try. All Jimin has to do is to have a good self-restrain. 

 

Because it will be hard for her too, or even maybe harder for her that it is for Minjeong, to not pampering the puppy-like girl with love and affections like how she always does. 

 

But Yizhuo reassured and convinced Jimin to trust her on this. Saying Jimin won’t regret it. 

 

And in the end, Jimin agreed. Earnestly hoping, praying that maknae’s masterplan would work as planned. 

 

***

 

Minjeong and Yizhuo are in the living room, playing an online game together in their mobile phones. 

 

“I’m hungry, Ning.” Minjeong whined. “I’m craving for ramyun. And.. ice cream!”

 

“Me too! But we haven’t buy groceries, have we? I don’t think we’ve restocked our ramyun.” 

 

“Right.” Minjeong sighed. 

 

“How about we go to CU? It opens for 24 hours.” Yizhuo suggested.

 

“Uh.. I don’t think Jimin unnie will let us to go out at this late hour unsupervised. You know how protective she could be. And manager unnie is on her break. So there’s no one to accompany us.”

 

“Hmm.. well, let’s just try to ask first.” 

 

“Mmkay. But be prepare for a rejection.” Minjeong knowingly said while Ningning hides her smirk. 

 

***

 

*knock knock*

 

The two maknaes softly knocking on Jimin’s bedroom door before entering. Well, technically it’s Ning’s room too. Since the oldest and the youngest are sharing the room together. But still, they always respect each other’s privacy. 

 

“Come in.” Jimin answered from the inside.

 

The two walked in. With Minjeong in the front, and Ningning in tow, trailing the older from behind. 

 

“Jimin unnie, can I and Ning go to CU to buy some ramyun and ice cream?” Minjeong asked.

 

Jimin and Yizhuo locked eyes for a split second. Yizhuo subtly nodded her head at her roommate, giving her a sign. 

 

Jimin gulped, her hands hard under the blanket, hiding her internal turmoil from the spectators. 

 

“Okay.” She managed to calmly said after a few seconds of silence. 

 

And that caught Minjeong off guard. Because she already expecting for a firm no actually from the older girl. Jimin tends to be overprotective sometimes of her members. Especially to Minjeong, her girlfriend. 

 

Minjeong herself knows Jimin always mean good but sometimes Minjeong hope Jimin can be a bit laid back and chiller. The older has always been so uptight. Guess God finally hears her plea?

 

“Okay?” Minjeong feels the need to reconfirm the answer. 

 

“Yeah. Okay.” Jimin reconfirmed, firmer this time. 

 

“You sure? I mean it’s quite late now.” Minjeong questioned. 

 

“Yeah but you two will be together. And you two are an adult.” Jimin said as matter-of-factly. “You guys can look out for one and another.” Jimin added. 

 

“…Right.” Minjeong is still kind of surprised with how the older acted so nonchalant tonight. 

 

“That’s all, girls?” Jimin asked.

 

“Yes unnie! Thank you.” Ningning took the liberty to answer that question because Minjeong seems to be still in daze. 

 

“Okay then. Take care.” Jimin said, waving at the two maknaes, indirectly shooing them away. 

 

Ningning wanted to laugh so hard right now seeing the funny situation unfold in front of her eyes. 

 

Jimin smartly get into her new character as Ningning advised her to while Minjeong stayed rooted on her place with a slightly annoyed face because her own girlfriend just shooing her away.

 

“We’ll be going now then, unnie. Bye~~” Again it was Ningning who took the liberty to break the silence in the room. 

 

“Bye.” Jimin replied, trying her best to look away. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter