Bonus Chap V : Happy Holiday! But I’ll Miss You

I Love You The Most (you and I know that)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minjeong zipped up her suitcase and heaved a sigh.

 

“Fiuh. That’s it, I guess.” She looked around one more time to make sure that she already have everything she needs and not leaving anything important behind. 

 

“You sure, dumbo?” Her roommate asked from her bed, too lazy to really leave her comfy crib while still trying to be a good unnie for her dongsaeng. 

 

“I’m sure, dumber unnie.” Minjeong replied from where she stands. 

 

“Alright. See you in a week, roomie! Happy holiday~~ Take care and stay safe until then. Don’t cause too much trouble at home. Be a good kid and behave though I know that won’t be easy for you.”

 

“Tsk. What am I? A rebellious 5 years old kid? I won’t, Aeri unnie. You too, have a fun time with your family. And don’t burn down your house when your parents are not looking!”

 

“Yah!”

 

“Mwo? Wae? I’m just looking out for them!”

 

In the end, the two laughed at their daily dose of silly banter.

 

Too early actually for a real fight but that’s just how their friendship is.

 

Minjeong then approached Aeri’s bed to give the older a quick hug.

 

She then dragged her suitcase and leave the room. 

 

She put her suitcase near the door and walked toward the duo Oldest-Youngest’s room, wanting to see them before she go back to her hometown.

 

She slowly opened the door and get greeted by a total darkness. 

 

Guess the duo oldest-youngest is still deep in their slumber, which is expected. 

 

It’s normal considering how early the time is.

 

It’s still 4 AM. Giselle is awake because her roommate has been awake since 3 AM. So it’s impossible for her to continue her sleep with the ruckus caused by the Busan girl. No matter how hard Minjeong tried to minimized the noises. 

 

The drive from Seoul to Yangsan is around 4 hours by car. So Minjeong wanted to leave early so she can be at home asap. Before her mom nags her. 

 

Minjeong is still blinking her eyes, trying to adjust her eyes with the darkness when she heard a small shuffles. 

 

“Unnie?“ A tiny hoarse voice can be heard from somewhere in the room. Minjeong can’t help but to smile at their maknae’s adorableness. 

 

“Oh sorry to wake you up, Ning.” With her tiny-cautious steps, Minjeong walked toward Ningning’s bed. 

 

“It’s owkaay.” The maknae said as she stifled a yawn. 

 

Cute. Minjeong thought. 

 

“You’re gonna leave now?” Ningning asked after she the small lamp on her desk, just right beside her bed so she can see better. 

 

“Yes.” Minjeong said with a smile. She reached forward to pat Ningning’s head. 

 

At time like this, Ningning get reminded that Minjeong is an unnie, not her same age friend, not a dongsaeng. But Minjeong could play those 3 roles for her. That’s why when it comes to playing around, joking, she is matched the best with Minjeong. 

 

“Take care, alright? I’ll see you in a week.” Ningning sleepily said, but still managed to give Minjeong a smile in return.

 

“I will. Thanks, Ning-ah. You too, spend a great holiday! Take care always and see you in a week.”

 

“Ne, unnie. By the way, will you wake her up?” Ningning asked. Nudging with her eyes at the another figure in the room who’s still deep in her sleep. 

 

“Ah.. I already bid my goodbye to her last night. It’s okay, I’ll just let her sleep. She seems tired.”

 

“But I think she won’t like that. She will be mad if you just leave.” Ningning said, scrunching her nose at the thought of her angry roommate. 

 

“Haha alright alright. I’ll try to wake her up then. You can go back to your sleep now, Ningie.”

 

“Ne, unnie.”

 

***

 

“Unnie.. Jimin unnie..” Minjeong softly called the older’s name. But Jimin didn’t budge at all. 

 

Jimin looks so serene in her sleep. So beautiful. A sleeping beauty. Her sleeping beauty. 

 

Minjeong’s heart swelled in pride and happiness because she can claim that. 

 

“Unnie..” Minjeong tried again for the third time. Still to no avail. 

 

“Okay. I’ve tried. So please don’t be too mad at me later.” Minjeong lowly snickered. 

 

It was never her purpose to wake the older up. She wanted Jimin to have her undisturbed rest. 

 

“Unnie, I will be going now, ‘kay? I’ll see you in a week. Have a fun time with your family at home. Eat lots of delicious foods. Stay well. I love you.” Minjeong softly whispered before she leaned down to give a soft kiss on Jimin’s forehead. Her lips stayed there for a few second. It was hard to pulled herself back. She wanted to keep kiss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter