Fin

I Love You The Most (you and I know that)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin was running on the treadmill when she heard the news from the manager that accompanied her to the gym center today. 

 

She’s immediately slowing down the machine’s pace and grab her phone to check the said articles. 

 

She frowned. And she cursed so hard on the inside. She suddenly have this strong urge to kill people even though she perfectly knows and understand in her religion, killing someone is a big sin that will condemn by her God. And her God also taught them to forgive the people that hurt them. But still Jimin found herself can’t do any of that now. 

 

But then there’s a bigger emotion that she currently feels; worry. 

 

She feels dead worried. 

 

Jimin swiftly jumped off from the running machine, hastily grabbing her stuff; red iPhone, white AirPods, and mineral bottle. 

 

She dashed off toward the shower room and quickly took her shower. With her still wet hair, she run exited the gym center and hopped on the car where the manager-nim already waiting for her behind the driver seat. 

 

“Please drive faster, oppa. I need to check on her. I need to see her.”

 

***

 

Jimin walked inside the dorm, hastily taking off her running shoes. Doesn't care to put them on the shoe rack like what she usually did. 

 

The dorm is unusually quiet. It was way more chaotic when she left the dorm earlier. 

 

Jimin gulped. Bad thoughts overwhelming her mind. 

 

She went inside her room first to drop her stuff and saw her roommate there.

 

“Aeri..”

 

“You’re back already. Welcome back.” Aeri greeted her with a smile.

 

“Yeah. Uh.. Is she okay?” Jimin pursed her lips. 

 

“Well, she looks okay. But I’m afraid she’s actually not okay. That she just pretend to be okay. That kid..” Aeri sighed. 



Jimin nodded in understanding. “I will check on her now.”

 

“Yeah yeah. You should. You know she’s always looking for her Jimin unnie anyway.” Aeri gave her a teasing smile. Jimin just rolled her eyes in return before exiting their shared room. 

 

In no time Jimin arrived in front of the dongsaeng’s shared room. 

 

She knocked twice before pushing the door open. 

 

The sight she sees is too adorable that she can’t help but to let out a smile. 

 

Minjeong and Ningning are holding, hugging each other as they’re sleeping. 

 

Jimin quietly took out her phone to take a photo but Jimin being the clumsy Jimin she is, she forgot to mute the phone first before she click the shutter and caused a loud ‘krek’ sound echoed in the room, startling both sleeping girls. 

 

“Huh?” Ningning stirred awake but soon falling asleep again. 

 

But not for the roommate. The lighter sleeper one between the two. 

 

Minjeong slowly opened her eyes and rubbed them. A sign that she’s fully awake now. Jimin mentally slapped herself. 

 

“Unnie? Jimin unnie?” Minjeong spoke in her tiny little voice.

 

“Hi, Minjeongie. Sorry for waking you up.” Jimin sheepishly said. 

 

Minjeong carefully untangled herself from the maknae so she won't wake her up and sit up on her bed.

 

“It’s okay.” She dismissed with a sleepy smile. Her eyes are still half closing. 

 

Jimin melted at the cuteness. 

 

“Wanna talk with me?" Jimin asked. Carefully eyeing the younger girl’s expression. Trying to spot anything that she should be worried about. But Minjeong just gave her another smile and nodded. 

 

The two left the room and now sitting beside each other on the sofa in their living room. 

 

Arm pressed against another arm. Their thighs are pressing close beside each other’s. That’s just how they usually sit despite having a spacious sofa all for themselves. Nothing out of the ordinary. 

 

Because Jimin and Minjeong know nothing about space and distance when it comes to one and another. 

 

They’ve known each other for almost 6 years now. They’ve been close and inseparable ever since.

 

“So..” Jimin started. Just to closed again because she doesn’t know how to start it. So she settled by looking at Minjeong wordlessly. Hoping Minjeong will open up to her first. 

 

Minjeong just chuckled. 

 

She turned her head so their eyes would meet. 

 

“Stop looking at me like that, unnie. And stop biting your lower lip too before it bleeds!”

 

“Looking at you like what?”

 

“Usually you will look at me as if I’m the one who hung stars in the sky and I like that look so much!” Minjeong giggled. “But now you look at me as if I’m dying and I’ll be dead soon. That scared me!” Minjeong whined.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter