Bonus Chap IX : Langit harus dipandang sebagai langit. Mana boleh ingin memilikinya?

I Love You The Most (you and I know that)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Present time)

 

aespa is currently having an interview with Elle Korea. 

 

Each of them will have 4 questions about themselves and the other 3 members have to compete to get the answer correctly. 

 

This test is to know how well they know each other. 

 

“Nah, we aren’t that close with one another.” The aespa members joked with each other like the usual. 

 

“Yeah we don’t really pay attention to each other.” They added and laughed. 

 

And so it starts. 

 

“What is my favorite part in ‘Girls’?” Minjeong reads out loud her first question. 

 

All girls take turn to make a guess but they all failed in their first attempt until Minjeong gave a little hint to help them. 

 

“Ah!” Aeri raised a hand and tried again. “That brrrr part!” She said while mimicking Karina’s hands movement in that part. 

 

“Yeah, correct!” Minjeong nodded. 

 

“Ah, my part?” Jimin inwardly thought as she hides her smile. Out of so many catchy parts that Minjeong herself has, she chose Jimin’s. That’s so Minjeong. 

 

Minjeong then continued to read her second and third question. And same like the first one, it was Aeri who managed to answer all of them correctly. 

 

Just one more question left for Minjeong. 

 

“What’s with you two? Go get married or something.” Jimin playfully said though deep down she feels rather sad for not able to answer those questions about Minjeong. 

 

She also lowkey feel jealous that Aeri can get them all correct when it supposed to be Jimin who knows Minjeong the best. 

 

“Seriously, get one more question right and you two better get married.” Jimin added still with a playful smile to hide her true emotions. 

 

She might fool the viewers but not her members. And especially not the girl who sat on her left. 

 

On the last question, Aeri pretended to be clueless and let Ningning to answer the question. 

 

Well actually Jimin also know the answer. She’s just not really in the mood to play the game now after her prior failures. 

 

“Aw too bad we can’t get married now.” Aeri jokingly said, referring to her failure to get all of the answers about Minjeong right. 

 

“Yeah that’s sad but I’m relieved.” Minjeong casually replied, making Jimin laugh loudly, a real genuine laugh this time. 

 

Because that’s when Jimin realized that Minjeong just read her again. And then reassured her. So easily just like that. 

 

Jimin subtly shifted closer to her left, letting her body to pressed against Minjeong’s more as her way to say her ‘Thank you’. And her ‘I love you.’

 

Next is questions about Karina. 

 

“What is my biggest concern these days?”

 

“Ah! Ah!” Minjeong is the fastest one to raised her hand, looking so ready to answer the question. Of course she’s the one who knows. 

 

“Sleep!” She confidently answered. “She’s having a hard time sleeping.” Minjeong softly added. 

 

Jimin smiled a little as she confirmed the answer. 

 

“Yes, correct. I had insomnia these days.”

 

And after the game ended, the final result showed Aeri as the winner. And Minjeong is the one who get the answer correct the least compared to the other members a.k.a she’s in the last place. 

 

She only got 1 question right. And that’s Jimin’s question. 

 

And again, that’s just so Minjeong. 

 

유지민밖에 안보이는 바보. 

 

(Trans: A fool who can only see Yu Jimin.)

 

***

 

A little flashback on how these two that used to hide behind the ‘just good friends’ label before they finally became a thing. It’s quite funny actually. 

 

(Flashback)

 

Jimin and Minjeong, the inseprable duo, are still trainees in SM ent. 

 

Jimin is in her last year in high school. Soon she’ll graduated. 

 

While Minjeong is just a year below her. 

 

They are in the middle of dance class along with the other trainees.

 

Nothing is out of the ordinary. 

 

Except for the fact that today is 31st December. 

 

It’s new year eve and these trainees are still practicing hard in the middle of the night while the others are partying hard with their loved ones as they wait for the new year. 

 

New year, also means Minjeong’s birthday. 

 

And the fact that you still have to work and can’t celebrate new year with your loved ones would be nothing if compare to the fact that you can’t even celebrate your birthday.

 

They are having a 30 minutes break when Jimin realized how unusually quiet the girl beside her is. 

 

Jimin didn’t miss the little cute pout on Minjeong’s face either. A face she made whenever she’s upset. 

 

“Yah Mindoong-mendoong.. What’s with the face, soon to be bday girl?” Jimin playfully nudged the younger. 

 

Minjeong just huffed. 

 

“It .”

 

“What ?”

 

“My unachievable goal.”

 

“Aaaand that goal is?”

 

“I once made a goal to have a lover before I turned 18. Seems I can’t never reach that goal.”

 

“Aw.” Jimin cooed. 

 

“Yeah, right. Aw. How does it feels to be in a relationship? I’m soon turning 18 in less than two hours and I’ve never been in a relationship for once when all of my friends already have their boyfriends and girlfriends and it’s not even their first.” Minjeong cutely complained. 

 

Jimin tried her best to suppress her laugh. Afraid that Minjeong would get even sulkier. 

 

So Jimin settled with hugging her knees closer to her chest and resting her chin on top of it as she observes Minjeong’s cute expression with overflowing fondness in her eyes. 

 

“So what you gonna do now, Mindoong-ah?” She softly asked. 

 

“Nothing I guess. There’s nothing I can do.” Minjeong sighed. 

 

“Well actually we can do something about that. What if I help you?” 

 

“How?” Minjeong’s eyes widen and twinkling in full curiosity as she looks at her unnie. 

 

“We still have an hour before your birthday. It means you’re still 17 now. Just ask me to be your girlfriend. So you can still tick your bucket list to have a lover before you’re 18.” Jimin ended her speech with an easy smile and droopy eyes. Looking so soft under this yellowish light in their dance room studio. 

 

And Minjeong’s heart might just skipped a beat. Or maybe two. 

 

Even after years of befriending the older girl, Jimin’s beauty is still rendered her speechless from time to time. 

 

And Jimin’s earlier crazy suggestion is not helping Minjeong to tame her wild heartbeats. Not at all. 

 

“Uh.. are you being serious, unnie?” Minjeong skeptically asked. 

 

“Yeah. Anything to help my beloved dongsaeng to reach her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter