Bonus Chap X : I’ll Always Be There To Witnessing Your Firsts

I Love You The Most (you and I know that)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just another throwback of Jiminjeong in their trainee days..

And omo, almost 200 upvotes eh..? Can I really get that? ;)

***

 

“Unnie! Unnie! You know I’m legal now.” Minjeong excitedly said with her twinkling eyes.

 

Cute. Jimin inwardly thought. 

 

But Jimin tried to play it cool by nonchalantly nodded her head as her first response before raising her eyebrow at the excited puppy. 

 

“So? Want your first kiss?” Jimin teased, smacking and puckering her lips while the poor Minjeong choked hard on her own saliva. 

 

“Unnie!” Minjeong barked, slapping Jimin’s arm with her pink blushing face. 

 

“Ouch. Somebody please take away this angry Maltese from me!” Jimin dramatically said as she rubbed her arm. 

 

“Unnie! Please be serious for once!”

 

“Alright alright. What were you saying?” 

 

“I said, I’m in my legal age now. And I want to try my first alcohol drink. Minhee asked me to go with her tomorrow night after we’re done with our practice. And we’re planning to have our first alcohol drink.” Minjeong excitedly informed the older. 

 

“I see. Then I’ll accompany you.”

 

“What? No. It’s okay, unnie. I’ll have Minhee with me.”

 

“I know. But I’ll still be there with you.” Jimin insisted. 

 

“Whaa- why? Don’t you have to go home early because you need to help out your sister with her bedroom’s decor?”

 

“I do. But it can wait.” Jimin said, lightly tapping Minjeong’s nose with fondness. 

 

“Unnie, I’ll be fine.” Minjeong pouted. 

 

“I know. But still, I want to be there. I need to be there. To look after you and making sure you’re okay.” Jimin said with such finality. 

 

“Bu—“

 

“Look, Minjeong. Before you debate me further. We’re talking about your first time drinking alcohol. We never know how it would affect your body. How high or low your alcohol tolerance is. I need to look out for you and make sure you’re okay. Or else I can’t stop worrying. Besides, I already had mine. I can be your alcohol teacher.” Jimin playfully boasted.

 

“Fine.” Minjeong huffed, relented and admitted her defeat knowing Jimin had her point. Knowing Jimin is right. 

 

“I’ll invite Siah too. In case Minhee needs to be take care of too after she takes her first drink.” As the older one, Jimin feels the need to make sure her younger fellas are safe. 

 

“Okay, unnie. I’ll tell Minhee about this slight change of the plan.” Minjeong rummaged through her bag to get her mobile phone. 

 

“Yup. You do that.” Jimin said while absentmindedly Minjeong’s hair as she speaks. 

 

***

 

(Later at night)

 

The two ‘newly’ turned adults, Minjeong and Minhee, took their first gulp. And the other two older girls at the side are watching over them carefully. Waiting for a sign or a cue for them to interfere for just in case. As dramatic as it might sounds. They’re just taking precaution. 

 

The first gulp seems fine. So they took their second and third and fourth and fifth until Minjeong’s face turned super red in no time. While Minhee looks fine. 

 

“Omo Kim Minjeong! Hey hey, stop drinking and tell me this. Do you know my name??” Jimin asked in panic. Her both hands are readily placed on Minjeong’s shoulder and waist, steadying her in case she starts to lose her balance. 

 

“You pabo! She’s just probably drunk not suddenly having an amnesia.” Siah reprimanded her same-age friend.

 

Minjeong, with her redden face, still able to hear Jimin just fine. So she rolled her eyes and said, “Unnie, stop overreacting. Am I that red?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter