Bonus Chap VI : 첫 사랑 (First Love)

I Love You The Most (you and I know that)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So guys.. who is your first love?” Aeri randomly threw out the question one day. 

 

The first reaction of the other three in the room were a unison of soft ‘huh?’ 

 

The four of aespa members were lazying around together in the living room when Aeri suddenly asked that. 

 

“Uh.. why you’re asking this?” Jimin asked her same aged friend from the side. 

 

Even her hands stopped momentarily in the mid air before Minjeong pulled that hands down to comb her hair again. 

 

“Oh sorry.” Jimin softly added to the girl below her. Minjeong just gave her a soft smile, silently telling the older that’s alright. 

 

Minjeong is currently comfortably resting her head on Jimin’s thighs as the older absentmindedly combing her hair with her fingers. 

 

“Just because.” Aeri shrugged. “I just watched Davichi sunbaenim's interview. They were talking and debating about the definition of first love.“

 

"Ohhh.." The other three yet again exclaimed in unison.


“Okay.. hmm let’s see. My first love probably the boy who sat beside me in the elementary school for 6 years straight. In those 6 years we became best buddies. And I always liked him. Sometime wishing I can hold his hand while sharing our lunch box. But he always said I’m his bestest friend while dating other girls.” Yizhuo said. 

 

“Aw. Friend-zoned . Worst.” Minjeong involuntarily shuddered with her face scrunched in such distaste. 

 

Jimin chuckled at that. She understands the best as to why Minjeong reacted that way. 

 

The two of them used to be in that zone too for so long before Jimin finally find the courage to confess while risking everything she has. Prepare for the worst but still expecting for the best. And turned out the best is what she got. Minjeong loves her too, just as much. 

 

“Aigoo.” Jimin l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter