Coffee Meeting

Coffee that I need and that is you

No One's Pov

Jeongyeon woke up from the hit of the sunray through her face. She doesn't want to get up, she needs more sleep, rests her mind and body but she knows that she can't.

Then she realized it's Monday, jeongyeon hates Mondays, because she knows that another big pile of papers waiting for her in the office that she needs to sign.

Other people think that being a Ceo is easy, but for jeongyeon? Is not. At first, she likes her job but after 3 years it became so stressed to her that she doesn't even have time for herself.

Jeongyeon missed her favorite place so she decided to post it.

 

@Yoo


I missed this place! can't wait to go here.

Liked by @ImNayeon, @Momoring, @Penguin, @Shashasha, @Tofuu, @Chaengcasso, @Yoda, and 5,980,688 more.

Comments Disabled.

Jeongyeon likes coffee, but there's a specific to it, and you what it is, and yeah you're right it was mina's coffee. She likes her coffee even the one who made it. Then Jeongyeon immediately called Jihyo.

Phone Call

JY: "Good Morning jihyo uhm..."

Jihyo knows what gonna happen next she knew that jeongyeon is stress and above all, it's Monday, so she cut her off.

JH: "I know jeong let's go to the cafe?"

JY: "Thanks, Ji."

JH: "Yes jeong but not every time I will be free arraseo, I have my schedule too, your lucky I'm free today."

JY: "hahaha thanks jihyo I owe you."

JH: "okay okay see you there ."

End Call

Jeongyeon immediately get her keys and went to their meet-up which is her favorite cafe. While driving she can't stop thinking about mina the way she serves her favorite coffee in front of her, the way her hair strands falling from her face, the attractive moles on her face that could your soul. All can jeongyeon could think is that she's really in love with mina. And she can't wait to see her again.

Mina and jeongyeon are close friends, it starts when.....

FlashBack

| February 10, 2017, |

It was 10:00 pm jeongyeon was working overtime because there are some papers she needs to approve. She is the only one in her building except for the guards.

She needs coffee, so she went to the 3rd-floor cafeteria, to get some coffee for her but after she arrived at the cafeteria she sees the coffee machine is out of order.

"Are you serious right now?" She whispered.

Jeongyeon is upset right now so she went back to her office without getting any coffee.

After 30 minutes her work is all done.

"Finally!!!" She said raising her both arms.

So she quickly fixes her things and was ready to go home, but before she went home she sees a Cafe is still open near to her company.

"It's still open, but it's already 11:30 pm," while she checks her watch. "I'm gonna go check it if they still accept customers. " she thought.

Jeongyeon went to the cafe, she is now standing in front of the entrance and the first thing she saw is a long black-haired girl is sleeping at the table.


She searches everywhere if the girl isn't alone and she finds nothing. When she opens the door she saw the girl quickly stood up and greet her.

"Welcome to MiCafe," the girl said her eyes still closed.

"She's cute..." jeongyeon thought.

JY: "Uhm hi miss, are you still accepting customers?"

"Uhm yes, you can still order but the only available is coffee." the girl said while fixing herself.

JY: "It's okay miss, I would like to have some of your best coffee here." She smiles.

"Okay miss, I'm gonna go make for it, you can sit whatever you want," the girl said while walking towards the kitchen.

Jeongeon sits the near windows so she can relax while looking at the streets. She's happy because she can now drink coffee after the stress from her work.

After 5 minutes, the girl went to her and give her coffee.

"Here's your coffee mam enjoy," the girl said while placing her coffee at her table.

JY: "Thank you," she smiles.

Jeongyeon notices the girl is alone near her table so she tries to accompany her.

JY: "Uhm, hey miss do you mind if I joined you?"

"Sure," the girl said.

While jeongyeon is sitting in front of the girl she quickly starts a topic so as not to build awkward tension.

JY: "So, what's your name, and why are you alone?”

"I'm Mina...Myoi Mina.....how about you?" the girl said.

JY: "Yoo Jeongyeon," she said reaching her hand to shakes mina's hand. "So why are you alone where are your co-workers?, and it's almost midnight and you're Cafe is still open."

MN: "I'm usually the last person to leave this cafe because I'm the one who checks all the equipment and if the cafe is clean, and about that, the cafe is already closed but you came in and I think I forgot to lock it so I saw you are already inside so I welcomed you."

"I welcome you because I know who you are Yoo Jeongyeon," mina thought.

JY: "So you're the owner of this cafe based on what you said am I right? And did you just say you forgot to lock your cafe? What if I'm a bad person then your place is robbed right now." While she takes a sip of her coffee.

MN: "Yes I am the owner of this cafe, and yes I forgot to lock it, at first when I saw you you don't look like the one who robbed, you look like a lost puppy who badly needs some coffee so I welcomed you."

JY: "A very kind to you miss myoi, and thank you for the best coffee I ever tasted."

Mina began to feel her face warm because of jeongyeon's compliment to her coffee.

MN: "Thank you.....I guess." While she rubbed her shoulders

JY: "So what time are you going home?"

MN: "12:30 I guess?"

JY: "You guess? Uhm do you have a car?"

MN: "Nope...I walk home"

JY: "You don't have a car then you're walking home at 12:30 in the morning." She said makes mina giggle.

"What did I say that... you sounded worried to the girl you've just met." Jeongyeon thought.

MN: "Yes hahaha you sounded like a worried puppy,"

JY: "Yes and no, uhm...mind if I take you home?”

MN: "But....."

Jeongyeon knew what will mina says so she cut her off.

JY: "It's okay miss myoi, don't worry I'm a good person" she smiles.

MN: "Okay I guess I got no choice." She sigh.

After that Jeongyeon and Mina went to jeongyeon's car and start to drive. Jeongyeon keeps taking glances at mina she finds the girl so beautiful and at the same time she looks like an angel.

When they arrived at mina's house mina get off from jeongyeon's car and bid goodbye to the taller girl.

MN: "Uhm thank you jeong, goodnight"

JY: "No problem mina, I guess see you again tomorrow,"

MN: "Yes, Good night..."

After they bid goodbye jeongyeon went to her home and rest. Jeongyeon was happy at the same time excited for tomorrow because she will see the latter again tomorrow.

Mina too because she finds jeongyeon funny and at the same time she thinks the taller girl is cool too.

Many months passed mina and jeongyeon became friends and the taller girl visits the cafe every time her work is done. But after that, she became busier and doesn't have time to visit the cafe she missed the latter so much.

End of Flashback

After 10 minutes drive, she arrived at her favorite cafe. She sees jihyo is already inside so she quickly went there. While walking through the door she sees who she needs to see, she saw mina organizing the pastry in the corner.



"I missed her so much, it's been months too." Jeongyeon thought.

And jeongyeon can't help but smiles.

-

When mina saw jeongyeon she can't help but smiles, she missed the taller girl's presence after how many months she sees jeongyeon again, mina is happy right now, she can't think properly.


But her smile slowly fades away because she saw the taller girl looks so different she became thinner and have dark circles around her eye she can't help but worry.

"Finally she's here, I missed her so much...but she became look different," Mina thought.

Mina informed sana that she needs to take the order from jeongyeon and jihyo.

MN: "Sana get their orders at table 8," she said while wiping her hands.

SN: "Is that jeongyeon?" She smirks and wiggling her eyebrows.

MN: "Sana I don't have time for that so please get their orders arraseo? And stop teasing me at 8:00 am." She gave her a straight face.

SN: "Okay okay stop giving me a straight face I don't like it." She said while walking towards jeongyeon.

"Aish you're lucky you're my best friends." Mina thought.

After sana is taking their orders, mina can't help to get mesmerized by jeongyeon and she can't help noticing that jeongyeon has big black circles around her eyes.

"Yah yoo jeongyeon are you even sleeping, look at your eyes, ghad this busy woman can't even take care herself." Mina thought and took a deep sigh.

Mina didn't realize that sana is already in front of her.

SN: "I knew it!!!" She smirks.

Mina was shocked because she was too mesmerized by jeongyeon that she didn't even notice sana. So she tried to defend herself.

MN: "What? I'm looking at the window." She said and looked away

SN: "Oh come on mina don't deny it, I have eyes you know and I know you missed her," she said and sigh

MN: "No I'm not, so please get back to work." She said raised her one eyebrow.

SN: "okay if you say so mitang." She said while letting out a big sigh.

-

Jeongyeon and jihyo are having a good time while sipping their coffee. But when jihyo noticed the dark circles around jeongyeon eyes she scolds her.

JH: "Yah YOO JEONGYEON are you even sleeping look at your eyes, my god jeong you need some rest" while she pinched jeongyeon.

JY: "Ouch ouch, yaaah that's hurts, and yes I am sleeping," she said rubbing her arm.

JH: "Don't lie to me, you big baby. Hello jeongyeon I'm your best friend since high school, and I know you are lying."

JY: "Okay okay you got me, I'm stressed okay that to the point that I can't even sleep at night my mind is full of works." She said and bowed her head.

"Aish this kid" jihyo thought.

JH: "Look, Jeong, you need to rest, you look , I swear jeongyeon you need to take a rest."

JY: "I guess you're right Ji."

Jeongyeon can't thank enough jihyo, because when she's down jihyo is always there for her, jihyo knows all about jeongyeon. To the point that she thinks that if she didn't meet jihyo she thinks she will die early because of stress.

JH: "So jeong any plans confessing about your feeling to mina?”

JY: " I don't know Ji, I'm scared what if she doesn't accept my love I'm doomed," she said and sigh.

JH: "Come on jeong even if she doesn't accept you. Don't be sad or scared, you must let out your feelings that kept in how many years. You know if I were you I should confess now because you don't know if she's waiting for you or if someone already confesses to her then sorry jeong you're too late."

JY: "Maybe for you it's easy but for me? I don't think so, even the readers think is not easy, look jihyo my mind likes to confess now but my guts I don't think she's ready."

JH: "You have a point, wait I'm going to call nayeon."

JY: "Okay."

Phone Call

JH: "Hi nayeon, are you free today?"

NY: "No Ji I have scheduled today, uhm what's up"

JI: "Nothing hahaha, I'm just going to invite you today to Mina's cafe I and jeong are here today so yeah hahaha."

NY: "Owww sorry Ji can't make it today."

JH: "It's okay nay hahaha byee."

NY: "Nae, say hello to jeong for me.

End Call

JY: "So what's up?"

JH: "Nayeon say hi, and she said she can't make it

JY: "Oh okay hahaha, Oh yeah jihyo I have to go it's already 9:00 am."

JH: "Okay jeong, don't stress too much arraseo?"

JY: "Yes jihyo and by the way thank you for your accompany hahaha bye jihyo." She said while chuckling.

Jeongyeon went to Yoo Corps. When she arrived, she immediately went to her office and do her job as always.

2 hours passed jeongyeon became so sleepy, her eyes are slowly closing until she falls asleep.

-

Dahyun and Chaeyoung decide that they are going to visit their cousin which is their jeongyeon unnie. They are excited because they have good news to deliver to jeongyeon.


CY: "Hey hyun, uncle Yoo's idea is a great idea because unnie is very stress at work she needs this, jeongyeon unnie will love it." She said while smiling.

DH: "Yes it is chaeng I'm super excited." She said giggling.

CY: "Can't wait to meet unnie."

DH: "Me too hahaha."

While Dahyun and chaeyoung walking through jeongyeon's office they saw jeongyeon is sleeping.

CY: "Hey hyun you know what I'm thinking?" While she whispered to her.

DH: "Yes it is chaeng." She said while chuckling.

CY: "On my count 1...2....3....."

-

"On my count 1...2...3"

CY, DH: "Unnieeeeeeeeee," they said while running through jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon woke up from the loud voice coming to her, she can't help but be too irritated by the two. Then jeongyeon stood up and ready to scold the two.

JY: "AISH WHAT!" While looking at the two.

CY: "Sorry unnie...uhm we have great news for you." while jumping.

DH: "Yes unnie and you will love this"

Jeongyeon became curious because of chaeyoung and dahyun's actions because the two will rather give her some of her favorites to eat which are melon pan or just take a visit to her but now is different.


JY: "So, what it is?" While her hands are on her hips.

CY, DH: "We're having 3 days camping," they said in unison while jumping.

JY: "Ah what?!”

CY: "Camping unnie"

JY: "Who said that?"

DH: "Uncle said that because he noticed that you're too overworked so you need to do this and relax too."

JY: "But, who's gonna take responsible for my company?”

CY: " Uncle says that he will handle all your work while we were camping."

DH: "Yes it is, I'm so excited!!!!"

JY: "Ehh...but"

CY: "No buts for uncle yoo" she cuts her off.

JY: "I guess you're right, So when we will start camping?"

CY: "Wednesday unnie." She said while she sits on the couch.

JY: "Okay who's going with us?”

DH: "We would like to invite Nayeon unnie, jihyo unnie, momo, sana, tzuyu, and mina unnie.

JY: "Oh, okay we should have a meeting at mina's cafe, maybe laters dinner?"

DH: "Sure unnie I'm going to call everyone"

JY: "Okay but don't say it yet, that we were going to have a camping arraseo, we were going to surprise them."

CY: "Okay unnie."

JY: "Okay see you later at the cafe arraseo kids?"

CY, DH: "Yes unnie."

@Yoo

Thank you for visiting me chaeng, dub..^^

Liked by @ImNayeon, @Momoring, @Penguin, @Shashasha, @Tofuu, @Chaengcasso, @Yoda, and 2,945,090 more.

Comments Disabled.


Dahyun and chaeyoung are already out in jeongyeon's office. Jeongyeon can't think properly now, all she can think is she is super excited about it. Because if mina is going she's going to confess to her now.

"This is the only thing that I can confess to mina, I hope she's going, but before that, I'm going to call dad to thank him," jeongyeon thought.

Phone Call

JY: "Hey dad, uhmm...thank you."

MR. YOO: "No problem sweetie."

JY: "Okay dad, bye dad take care arraseo?"

MR. YOO: "Yes jeongyeon you too."

End Call



5:00 pm at MiCafe...

They are all already in mina's Cafe they look like they were having a serious meeting, which is not.



NY: "So why are we here?" While she takes a sip of her coffee.

JI: "Yeah why are we all here, dahyun called me like she's super too excited."

MM: "Yeah me too."

JY: "Okay guys chill, uhm we're going to have..."

Before jeongyeon could say it chaeyoung and dahyun are too excited so they cut jeongyeon off.

CY, DH: "A 3 days CAMPING!!" They said in unison.

Their eyes grew big and they were all shocked because of what chaeyoung and dahyun said.

SN, MN, MM, TY: "Aaaaa WHAT?!" They said in unison


DH: "A camping, don't worry jeongyeon unnie's treat."

JY: "Yes, it was dad's idea after all so yes." While scratching her back head.

JH: "But why? Is there's a specific reason for it? While she eyed jeongyeon.

JY: " Yes, he said I'm too stressed that I need to go to relaxed, so we were planning on inviting all of you for our Camping."

MN: "Ehhh?”

NY: " Okay hahaha, I guess I'm going to cancel all my schedule for next week." She said in excitement.

CY: "Yehey nayeon unnie is going!!!!!"

TY: "I guess mee too, I need this, 3 days camping will be a rest day for me." and she sighs

DH: "Tzu is right, so guys are you in or out?"

SN: "Of course I'm INNNNN!!!!" while jumping.

MM: "Me too."

JY: "Good...uhm...how about you mina?" while she eyed mina.

MN: "Uhmm...I don't know."

JH: "Come on mina, it's just 3 days camping, it will be fun if we go there complete, and besides you're stressing too right?" While she patted mina's shoulder.

MN: "You're right Ji," and sighs.

NY: "Are you in or out minarii?"

"I guess, I have no choice," mina thought.

MN: "Okay okay, I'm in."

DH: "Yehey, I guess we all set up." while smiling.

JY: "Okay guys, we should eat our dinner now."

MM, NY, TY, SN, JI, DH, CY, MN: "Naeeee..."

-

After they finish all their food they bid goodbyes at each other, they went to their houses, and the only ones left are momo and nayeon, in front of MiCafe.

Flashback

While they having dinner in Micafe, momo went to the bathroom and nayeon followed her. Jeongyeon and jihyo are looking at each other because they smell something fishy. After all, they knew nayeon has feelings for momo.

NY: "Uhmm...momo can we meet later after the dinner is finished?" While looking at the floor.

MM: "Sure nayeon."

NY: "Okay see you."

Momo suddenly became nervous because of the unexpected invitation coming from nayeon, she doesn't know why.

The dinner is already finished, and they started to go home one by one. Before jihyo and jeongyeon went home, they talked to nayeon.


JY: "So what was that?"

JH: "Yeah nay what was that, are you planning to confess right now?"

NY: "Yes jihyo, I can't take it anymore, I wanna risk it all tonight."

JY: "Okay nay, if she accepts you then all good but if not were here for you arraseo?" While she patted nayeon's shoulder.

NY: "Yeah thanks jeong."

JH: "Okay nay we're going, good luck." she smiles.

End of Flashback

Now here we are nayeon and momo is standing in front of MiCafe, waiting for each other to speak.

"Okay nayeon relaxed you are here, you have to risk it all now." Nayeon though.

NY: "Momo I...I...I love you okay!!" her eyes still closed.

Momo was shocked at what nayeon confess.

NY: "I love you momo, from the very first start when we met, I don't why for this past 2 years my feelings keep growing and growing, I can't keep it anymore, I love momo, I love you with all my heart." And she starts to cry.

Momo suddenly hugs nayeon at her back, she can't think properly all she knew now is she is happy because the one who she loves is also loves her back.

MM: "I like you too nayeon." She whispered to her.

Nayeon felt shivers on her spine.

NY: "really?" While crying.

MM: "really really nayeon, I like you too from the very first start." She hugs nayeon tightly.

Nayeon and momo are now happy they were hugging each other. After they hug they stare at each other eyes down to their lips and they began to kiss passionately. After that kiss, they went home with a huge smile on their faces.

@ImNayeon

Finally were together, I love you @Momoring.

Liked by @Momoring, @Penguin, @Shashasha, @Tofuu, @Chaengcasso, @Yoda, and 3,980,098 more.

Comments Disabled.

-

Nayeon was too excited that she calls jihyo and jeongyeon at 1:30 am.

Group Call

NY: "Guyssss," she said excitedly.

JH: "What now nayeon it's already 1:30 am."

JY: "Spill the tea now nayeon, you ruined my dreamland."

NY: "We're together now." She said on the line while jumping to her bed.

JH: "Really nayeon?! Waaaah congrats nay I'm so happy for you."

Jeongyeon didn't even hear what nayeon says because she's already sleeping.

NY: "What about you jeong?”

......

NY: "Jeong?!”

JH: "I guess she's already sleeping nay let her be she's tired."

NY: "I guess you're right jihyo okay okay, good night."

End Call




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



That's all for chapter 2 kekeke hope you enjoy reading it...

Don't forget to leave your thoughts in the comment section...

Chapter 3 will be this week too...thanks winkeu winkeu ; )