Lunch with Seungyeon unnie

Coffee that I need and that is you

Seungyeon ●

| 8:30 am|

I'm already up, and the first thing I do is to fix my bed and went to the bathroom, after done preparing myself, I quickly went to downstairs and went to kitchen to make some breakfast for the of us.

I suddenly remember that I'm going to call dad.

Phone Call

"Good morning dad!" I excitedly greet dad.

"Good morning seungyeon, why so early today, need something?" dad said through the phone.

"Yes dad, actually me, jeongyeon, and her friends are going to have a lunch later in your restaurant." I said.

"Oh yeah jeongyeon already told that to me last night." dad said.

"Oh is that so, uhm dad I have a favor." I asked dad.

"Sure sweetie what is it." dad said.

"Thank you dad, uhm today is a special day for me, can your tell your staff later to prepare some food for us already so we don't need to order later, and don't worry dad I will pay everything." I said waiting for his response.

"Why not seungyeon, and don't worry about the payment it's on me since you said it's a special day to you." Dad said.

"Ehh but dad-" I said.

"No buts seungyeon." But dad cut me off.

*sighs* "Okay dad, thank you and I guess see you later in the restaurant." I said and end our call.

End Call

Kekeke jeongyeon will going to love this.

I notice that jeongyeon are not yet awake so I went to jeongyeon's room and I see her are still sleeping, so I quickly went there and wake jeongyeon up.


"Yah jeongyeon, wake up it's already 9:00 am." I said while shaking jeongyeon.

"Ugh unnie 5 minutes more~" she said while her eyes are still closed.

Aish this ostrich...

"Nope, come on the breakfast is already done." I said.

"Ehhhh? *sighs* "Okay okay wait me downstrairs." She said.

"Okay good be sure to move quickly." I said.

I went to the kitchen to wait jeongyeon, while waiting for her I make some coffee for the two of us.

"Good morning unnie." She greet me.

"Good morning, here have some coffee." I said while handing her coffee.

And of course she glady took it, then we began to eat our breakfast.

While eating our breakfast jeongyeon suddenly spoke.

"Something weird to you today unnie, aren't you too excited for later, because you usually woke up around 10:30 in the morning and not 9:00 am." She said while munching her food.

"Yup, I'm so excited to meet your girlfriend, and I don't know what she looks like so yeah." I said.

"Oh right, I'm going to pick her up later to her apartment." She said.

"Can I come too?" I asked her while giving her a puppy eyes.

"Nope not gonna happen, beside you're going to meet her anyway." She answered.

"Oh okay make sure to drive safely arraseo?" I said.

"Of course unnie." She said and start to eat her food again.

After 10 minutes more we finally finished eating our food so we prepare ourselves and ready to go, I'm goinh to straight up to restaurant while jeongyeon going to pick mina to her apartment so after that we part our ways.


-


Jeongyeon ●

While driving on the road I remember that I need to call mina so she can now prepared.

Phone Call

"Hello penguin good morning~" I softly greet her.

"Good morning ostrich." She greet me back.

"Oh yeah penguin I'm only 10 minutes away to your apartment, are all prepared now?" I asked her.

"Yup all prepared now, and I'm a just going to wait you here." She said.

"Arraseo, wait for me nae~" I said.

"Nae ostrich take care arraseo." She said and ended our call.

End Call

Seungyeon unnie really excited to meet mina huh, *sighs* I hope mina will going to survive unnie's numerous question about her, she really want to know about mina.

After 10 minutes I finally arrived at mina's apartment, and when I got out from my car I can see already mina standing on the side,

Beautiful as alway so I quickly went to her.

"Aigoo penguin you could wait for me inside you know." I worriedly said to her.

"It's okay jeong besides you're here now so can we go? I bet the others already waiting for us." She said while smiling at me.

"Arraseo, come on." I said and hold her hnad and went to my car.

We are now on the road going to our place today which is my dad's restaurant, and I remembered that mina doesen't know it yet that seungyeon unnie will going to join us later.

"Oh yeah penguin I forgot to tell you that unnie going to join us later at lunch." I said while driving.

"Omo you mean seungyeon unnie as in your older sister?!" She shockingly asked me.

Aigoo I remember that mina and momo are fan of seungyeon unnie.

*giggles* "Yup penguin, I totaly forgot that your a fan of hers." I said.

"How am I supposed to act normal around her." She said and pout.


Cute as always.

"Come on penguin just act normal, beside her one and only pretty sister is your girlfriend now." I said and smirk at her.

*gigles* "Aigoo this ostrich." She said to me while laughing.


-


Mina ●

After 30 minutes we finally arrived at jeonyeon's dad restaurant. And it surprisingly big.

So we went inside and saw nayeon, momo, jihyo, sana, tzuyu, dahyun, and chaeyoung looking at us, and when i shift my eyes on the corner of the end of the table I saw seungyeon unnie is looking at me while smiling.


So I smiled back.

We went to them and took a sit, I sat between tzuyu and jeongyeon and jeongyeon sat between me and seungyein unnie.

"Just in time jeong I'm hungry already." Jihyo said while rubbing her tummy.

"I know that and I bet momo too." Jeongyeon said and we all laugh.

Momo look so high right now and she keeps glancing at seungyeon unnie.

I know how you feel momo...

"So shall we order guys?" Nayeon said.

"Yup." Jeongyeon said.

"I'll call the waiter for all of you." Seungyeon unnie said.

Seungyeon unnie suddenly raise her right arm and-

*snaps snaps*

We all confusely look at her and suddenly all the waiter went out while pushing a tray with numerous food on it, and they gladly put it on the table.

Then jeongyeon introduce me to her unnie.

"Mina this is seungyeon unnie, and seungyeon unnie this is mina." Jeongyeon said.

"Hi mina nice to meet you, I'm jeongyeon's pretty unnie, and you can call me your unnie too." Seungyeon unnie said while smiling.

*chuckles* "Nice to meet you too seungye- I mean unnie." I said to her while smiling and bowed my head.

Ughhh...she's pretty.

Me and unnie are keep talking to each other so seungyeon unnie suddenly switch seats with jeongyeon and now seungyeon unnie is besides me.

Omo, mina calm down hide your being fan girl just for now.

So we talked normal and laughing at own.


-


Jeongyeon ●

I'm already sitting between unnie and jihyo because earlier unnie wants to switched seats with me so she can talked to mina properly.

I saw mina and unnie are already having a good time, I saw mina's smile and I know that she's already comfortable around unnie, and that's a good sign for me.

"Thanks for the treat jeong, and tasty as always." Jihyo said to me while munching her food.


"It's my dad's treat by the way." I said to her.

"Ehh? I thought you're the one who's treating us today." She said while looking at me.

"Yup me too jihyo I thought so too." I said while nodding.

"Aigooo look at mina's smile she rarely use that- I mean I see her smiling like that only when she's talking to you, and now she's using it to seungyeon unnie." Sana suddenly said to us while looking at mina.

"Yup I notice that too, I guess only the yoo's sister can make mina smiles like that." Jihyo stated and look at me.

"You're definetly right about that jihyo." Sana said while nodding.


"And they completely forgot about me now- I mean literally, but I'm so happy that they are already close." I said.

"Aiggo look at this ostrich can't leave without her penguin huh." Jihyo said while smirking at me.

Aish this thomas stating something like that out of nowhere.

Anways we talk and talk laugh and laugh.

I saw momo keep taking galncing at seungyeon unnie.

I geuss she's really a fan of unnie, and I guess this is her first time seeing unnie in personal.

"Guys look at momo." I said and they look at momo.

"Omo omo I remembered that momo is a fan of seungyeon unnie, she really watched her movies and tv-show in our apartment." Sana said.

"Aigoo hahaha she look so high right now." Jihyo said while laughing.

"I'm going to post this." I said and take my phone to took picture of momo.


@Yoo

Look at this momoring.

Liked by @Penguin, @Shashasha, @Tofuu, @Chaengcasso, @Momoring @Yoda, @ParkJihyo, @ImNayeon and 2,647,193 more.

Comments Disabled.

"Yah you really posted it HAHAHAHA." Sana said while laughing.


"Omo omo you're right HAHAHAHA." Jihyo said while laughing.


We were non-stop laughing at momo and other things of course.


I saw dahyun, chaeyoung, and tzuyu taking to each other, nayeon and momo are talking to each other too while unnie and mina are laughing, I guess they reall having a good time.


-


Mina ●

Seungyeon unnie and I are still talking.

Unnie are so funny she just like jeongyeon, and she tell all embarrassing moments of jeongyeon when she was a child.

I remembered that unnie told me when jeongyeon is just 5 years old she peed on her bed.

Hahahaha that's really a funny one.

The others already left because they have things to do, I saw jeongyeon is on her phone talking to someone.

I guess it's about bussines.

"Mina I know that you and jeongyeon were dating for only 3 days, but I'm already know that you and jeongyeon were perfect for each other because I trust you, please don't leave her, you don't know how happy am I when she told me that she has a girlfriend now, I waited all this years." Seungyeon softly told me while smiling.

"Thank you for trusting me unnie." I said and smiled at her.

"Okay, go call jeongyeon so you can two can leave now, because I have something to do, thank you for your time." She said to me while smiling.

"Uhm unnie I know that this is too much can I take a picture with you together with jeongyeon?" I shyly asked her.

Then she suddenly hugged me and it really surprise me, then she suddenly said

"Come on mina, sure why not, you are now my little sister so it's super okay with me," She excitedly said to me.

"YAH JEONG COME HERE FOR A SEC MINA WANTS TO TAKE A PICTURE!" She shout.

Then jeongyeon went to us and took a picture so of course I posted it on my acc.


@Penguin

Finally with seungyeon unnie and this ostrich.

Liked by @ImNayeon, @Yoo, @Shashasha, @Tofuu, @Chaengcasso, @Momoring @Yoda, @ParkJihyo, and 5,980,098 more.

Comments Disabled.

"Mina let me follow you acc so I can share it to me too." She said while smiling.

"Sure unnie." I said.

"Aigoo, you two nearly forget about me huh." Jeongyeon said while pouting.



"Aish this ostrich, no were not, were just having a good time that's why." Unnie said to jeongyeon.

"Oh yeah mina I'm going to visit your cafe, because as jeongyeon told me your cafe has the most delicious coffee ever and I'm not going to miss it." Unnie told me while smiling.

"Of course unnie." I said.

"Okay you can two go now I have something to do, bye byee take care mina." Unnie said.

"Naee unnie, you too." I answered her.

"Yah unnie what about me?" Jeongyeon said pointing herself.


Aigo this two hahaha.

"Nahh, okay mina take arraseo." Seungyeon said.

*chuckles* "Nae unnie." I said and while smiling at her.

*sighs* "Okay can we go now?" Jeongyeon said.

"Yup ostrich, if you're not busy you can stay to my apartment we can watch movies." I said to her while smiling.

Her face suddenly change and now she's smiling like a dork. Cute as always.

"Sure, but can we stop by the supermarket so we can buy some ingredients?" She excitedly asked me.

"Why ingredients? What for?" I confusely asked her.

"I'll cook our dinner tonight." She said while smiling.

"Really okay, come here we don't want to waste some time." I said.

"Excited to taste my cook huh." She said while smirking.



"Of course, come now." I said and quickly went to the car.

And we went to supermarket.


-


Jeongyeon ●

We are now in the supermarket buying some ingredients.

"So penguin what do you like for our dinner later?" I asked her.

"Anything will do." She said while smiling at me.

"Arraseo." I said sofly said to her.

We buy some snacks for movie later and our dinner, and I buy some her favorite snacks too.

After we finished buying we went to her apartment.

The ride was quiet and at the same time it's relaxing.

"So penguin what did unnie say to you earlier, did you enjoy it?" I asked her.

"Of course you ostrich I really enjoy it, and I heard many things about you, and it's a secret." She said while smirking.


Oh what did unnie said to her, ughhh you're dead unnie.

"What did unnie told to you, ughh I hope it's not embarassing." I said while pouting.

And I see her smirking again ughh.

After 30 minutes we arrived at her apartment. We went there and I hold the things we brought earlier.

"Welcome." She said.

"Nae." I said.

"So what do you to do first do you want to watch some movies first?" She asked me.

I saw the time and it was only 3:00 pm so why not.

"Sure penguin, what we will going to watch?" I asked her while I sit beside her.

"Some marvels." She excitedly said.

"Sure penguin why not." I answered her.

Then she suddenly jump excitedly.

Omo this penguin is so excited to watch, cute.

So we watch some marvels movies.

-

After many hours has passed it's already 5:00 pm and I guess it's time to cook some dinner. I see mina is sleeping peacefuly sleeping on my shoulder while hugging me.

I need to cook now so I gently change her position and now she's sleeping comfortable.

And I can't help but to stare at her. She's really beautiful, I really love you penguin, rest for a while, and I will cook for our dinner.

Then I went to the kitchen and start to cook our dinner.

While cooking, I heard some snore and it come from mina.

*chuckles* cute.

I cook some mashed potato, kimchi pancake, steak and chicken broccoli.


-


Mina ●

I woke up from the smell, and it really so delicious I stood up and went to the kitchen I saw jeongyeon already preparing our dinner. So I went there and hugged her.

"Hi ostrich." I said still hugging her.

"You finally awake penguin come we need to eat now. While the food are still warm." She said and hugged me.

"It looks so delicious!" I excitedly said.

Can't wait to eat!!!!

"Of course and it's only the looks the taste too." She said and wink at me.


Omo this ostrich.

She's the one who put some food on my plate.

And it so sweet.

"Thank you." I said and smiled at her.

"Shall we eat now?" She asked.

"Nae." I said.

I was the first to taste her cook and it was so delicious like really.

"Yah ostrich this is so delicious." I said while munching.

"Of course it runs by the blood you know." She confidently said to me.

So we eat peacefully and talked about a lot of things.

After done eating I do the dishes because she already cook our dinner. She was in tge living room watching some cartoons.

And I don't know that she still watching cartoons aigoo she's indeed a baby.

I'm done washing the dishes and I quickly went to her and sit beside her.

"I didn't know that you still watch cartoon." I said.

"Of course, it really relaxing tho." She said and smiled.

"Oh penguin it's already 9:00 pm I need to go now." She said.

"But it's already 9:00 pm you can stay here, I don't mind if you don't." I said.

"Well I don't mind is it okay to you?" She asked.

"Of course ostrich." I answered.

"Really?! Uhmm okay penguin." She said while smiling.


-


No One ●

Mina let jeongyeon borrowed her some of her clothes. So theu are now in a comfortable shirt.


They sleep at mina's bed it's really not a big deal to mina because jeongyeon is her now girlfriend.





 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



That's all guys sorry it's late kekeke.


Hope you enjoy!!!!



Don't forget to message jeongyeon on bubble.