The day before Camping

Coffee that I need and that is you

No One's Pov

It was 8:00 in the morning, mina woke up from the buzz coming from her phone she saw the id number and it was nayeon.

"I wonder why she calling me right now" mina thought.

Phone Call

NY: "Good morning mina."

MN: "Good morning too nayeon unnie, uhm need something?"

NY: "Let's go shopping!!!!!"

MN: "Ehh but it's too early to go shopping."

NY: "Come on we need to buy some clothes and equipment for tomorrow."

MN: "Tomorrow??"

NY: "Oh my gosh mina did you just forget about our camping tomorrow?"

" I forgot....." Mina thought while massaging her nose bridge.

MN: "No I don't, oh I saw your post that you and momo are together now congratulations nayeonie...." While trying to defend herself.

NY: "Yes we are, and don't change the topic you penguin, you need to come here now arraseo? me, tzuyu, sana, momo, and jihyo are now in the mall right now we were waiting for you. Byeee mina."

End Call

Mina quickly stood from her bed and went to the bathroom she just wears her casual clothes and immediately went to the mall.


-

Mina arrived at the mall she sees nayeon waving her hand at her.
 


So she immediately went to nayeon.

NY: "Finally you're here."

MN: "Yeah, Uhm where are the others?" while looking around.

NY: "They are already inside, so let's go?" While she smiles.

MN: "Naeeeee."

-

Jeongyeon, dahyun, and chaeyoung decided to go shopping for their 3 days camping, they need some of the equipment that they gonna use for camping, and after that, they will go to the grocery to buy food for their camping.


JY: "Okay kids I'm gonna let you buy what you need okay?" while pointing at the two.

CY: "If it is your treat, sure unnie." while she smirks.

DH: "Your treat unnie?????" while having puppy eyes.

JY: "Yes you two dorks." smiling.

Oh didn't I tell you that jeongyeon loves chaeyoung and dahyun because they are like two little sisters for jeongyeon, she loves the two of them to the point that she spoils the two but don't worry jeongyeon is jeongyeon there's always be a limit to it.

CY: "Okay unnie lovee youuuu." while hugging jeongyeon.

JY: "Aigoo this baby tiger..."


DH: "Let me kiss you unnie." trying to kiss jeongyeon.

Of course, jeongyeon tries to push dahyun away, because she hates kisses.


-

Mina and the girls are already in the camping equipment section, they are all busy finding what they gonna use, momo, nayeon, and sana are in the cooking section while mina, jihyo, and tzuyu is in the tools section.

MN: "I can't believe that nayeon and momo are together now." while picking some tools.

JI: "Yeah me too, you know I thought that momo gonna reject nayeon, but I was wrong all I know that I was happy for the two of them."

MN: "Yeah, I guess they are so in love with each other."

TY: "I was shocked when I saw nayeon unnie post. Uhmm how about you mina unnie when you gonna confess your feeling to jeongyeon unnie?" while she eyed mina.

Mina got froze in her position she was shocked by what tzuyu said to her, she became nervous and at the same time, her heart began to beat so fast. So she tried to change the topic.



MN: "What are you talking about tzu, oh look there's a hammer I think we need it," while looking so nervous.

JH: "So you noticed too tzuyu?!" while jumping from her happiness.

TY: "Of course jihyo unnie." While she eyed jihyo. "I noticed that when jeongyeon unnie visits the cafe when her work is done mina unnie is always happy when jeongyeon unnie is always there, but when unnie stops visiting the cafe mina unnie began to look sad, she looks like she waiting for someone to come to her cafe."

"Gosh mina you let your guard down, I guess I've been caught," mina thought

JH: "Oh my gosh, I thought I was the only one who notices it but you and I notice it."

"You too jihyo?!" mina thought.

TY: "Oh we're not the only one jihyo unnie, momo unnie, and sana unnie too." While she smirks.

MN: "You all know? please don't tell to jeong." While pouting.



TY: "Of course mina unnie I'm not gonna tell jeongyeon unnie because you are the only one who will tell it to her." And jihyo nods.

MN: "Thanks jihyo and tzu I owe you two."

JH: "Of course you penguin, come here," and she hugs mina.


They don't know that sana, momo, and nayeon are listening to them they were hugging to because finally, mina admits to them that she has a feeling for jeongyeon.



NY: "Well well well, I knew it." While smirking.


The three were shocked at the moment because they didn't know that the other three were listening to them at the very start of their conversation.

SN: "Finally mitang you admit it!!!!" while running towards mina and ready to hug her.



MM: "I'm so happy right now mina finally admits it." while holding nayeon's hand.

JH: "So shall we continue our shopping girls??" While smiling

MN, SN, MM, TY, NY: "Naeeeeeee."

-

Jeongyeon and the two chaeng and dub are already in the grocery store, 3 carts are already full of drinks, beer, steak, sausage, corn, soju, wine, bread, vegetables, fruits, five packs of rice, and a bunch of junk foods.

JY: "So kids are all your needs are already in the cart?"

DH: "Yes unnie I already put some chocolates and milk." While smiling.



CY: "Yes me too unnie I already put some strawberries in there."


@Chaengcasso

Thank you for the strawberries 🍓🍓 unnie @Yoo.

Liked by @ImNayeon, @Penguin, @Shashasha, @Yoo, @Tofuu, @Momoring @Yoda, @ParkJihyo, and 3,980,098 more.

Comments Disabled.

JY: "Okay we need to go to the cashier now arraseo? It's already 11:30 am so after this we're going to have lunch."

CY, DH: "Nae unnie."

They are already done buying what they need so they quickly go to the restaurant near the mall.

-

Mina and the girls decided to have lunch near the mall. They went there and order their food while eating their food tzuyu saw jeongyeon, dahyun, and chaeyoung entering the restaurant.

TY: "Hey guys is that jeongyeon unnie, dahyun, and chaeyoung?" While pointing to three.

JH: "Oh you're right tzu, But I called jeongyeon before we went to the mall she said she's busy today." while munching her food.

SN: "Wait I'm gonna go to them." while everyone nodding.

Sana went to jeongyeon, dahyun, and chaeyoung.

SN: "Hey guyssss."

JY: "Oh hey sana, uhm what brings you here?"

SN: "Eating?" She said it sarcastically.

CY: "Of course we know sana unnie."



DH: "Oh yeah sana unnie who's with you?"

SN: "Oh me, momo, mina, nayeon, tzuyu, and jihyo." While pointing to them.

"Oh, I see that's why jihyo called me to go with her." Jeongyeon thought.

JY: "Okay sana, we were going to order first before we go there, arraseo?"

SN: "Okay jeong."

Jeongyeon and dahyun and chaeyoung are done ordering their food so they decided to go to the girl's table.

JY: "Hey guys," while smiling



JH: "Hey jeong, I thought you are busy?"

JY: "Yes I am we are," while pointing to dahyun and chaeyoung. "before you called me Dahyun, Chaeyoung and I have already plans for today, and I can't say no to my little cousins," While munching her food.

CY, DH: "That's our unnie," they said while chuckling.


NY: "Oh yeah jeong momo and I are together now." While holding momo's hand.

JY: "Ah jinja?" She was shocked while eyeing the two.


NY: "Yah you didn't know? I called you and jihyo last night." she said and pout.



JH: "Oh yeah you called us at 1:30 in the morning, you just ruined my beauty sleep,"

JY: "Ow I thought that was a dream hahaha, congratulations momo and nayeon," while smiling.


MM: "Thank you ostrich."

SN: "So jeong, where did the three of you go?”

TY: "Yeah unnie."

DH: "Oh we go to the mall we buy what we're going to use in camping."

CY: "And we buy some foods many many foods."

JH: "Don't tell me you're spoiling them again ostrich."



JY: "Yeah hahaha, don't worry jihyo it was a little bit only."

JH: "Gash this ostrich."

Jeongyeon notices mina that she's completely quiet so she tries to talk to her.

JY: "Mina are you okay? You're too quiet.



The others know why mina is quiet because first, they knew about mina's feelings towards jeongyeon and second jeongyeon is in front of her, they all smirk when they hear jeongyeon.

MN: "Uhm yes jeong of course."

JY: "Oh okay."

After they finish their food they all went home to prepare for their tomorrow's 3 days camping.









 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 








That's it for today kekekeke, hope you enjoy chapter 3 ^^^

I change it to 3 days camping instead of 1-week camping sorry guys because I think I'm not able to finish this story if they have 1-week camping that's why I change it kekeke sorry. 

And don't forget to send love to jeongyeon in bubble.