After Camping

Coffee that I need and that is you

No One's Pov

| 8:30 am |

They already preparing to leave their campsite, and now that jeongyeon and mina are together all of them were happy.

After that, they are already on the road and jeongyeon and jihyo are the only one who's awake while the others took a nap. Jeongyeon keeps taking a glance at mina in the rear mirror and jihyo seems to notice it.

JH: "Look do we have here, looks like someone can't help but stare at her girlfriend NOW." she said teasingly made jeongyeon chuckle.


JY: "Yup, hahaha I mean who wouldn't stare at the angelic penguin who's sleeping at the back and knowing that she's yours now, I mean I can't believe it." She said with a big smile on her face while driving.

Jihyo was happy right now, looking at her best friend who is happy. And jihyo can't help but smile too.


JH: "Looks like someone is super whipped at mina huh?" She said.

JY: "I take that as a compliment." She said while smiling.



JH: "Aigoo arraseo, oh by the way jeong don't forget about treating us huh." She said while look at jeongyeon.

JY: "Of course, uhm what do you want tomorrow? Lunch? Dinner? Ice cream? Uhm what?" she asked jihyo.

JH: "I would love to have lunch in your dad's restaurant." she said while smiling.

JY: "Oh yeah that's a good idea, Ji, I'm going to make a call later to my dad." She said.

JH: "Then it's all set up." she said and smiles.

-

After 1 hour of driving jeongyeon drove them to each other apartments, nayeon is first, second is momo, third is tzuyu, fourth is jihyo, fifth is chaeyoung and dahyun, and lastly mina.

They are already in front of mina's apartment but the problem is mina is still sleeping, so jeongyeon went to the back and trying to wake mina up.


@Yoo

Look at this penguin.

Liked by @Shashasha, @Tofuu, @Chaengcasso, @Momoring @Yoda, @ParkJihyo, @ImNayeon and 5,311,232 more.

Comments Disabled.

JY: "Minaaa?? You need to wake up now we're here already in front of your apartment." She said in a soft voice.

MN: "Wha...what??" She said in a soft voice while her eyes are still closed.

At this point, jeongyeon finds it so cute, so she pinched mina's cheeks.

JY: "Omo omo you're so cute." while pinching mina's cheeks.

MN: "Mmmh stoop." she said while pouting.

JY: "Get up now penguin we are already in front of your apartment." she said while smiling.

MN: "Ehhh? Where're the others?" She asked confusedly.


JY: "Omo penguin didn't you feel them, I mean wow you're that sleepy huh." She said to tease mina.

MN: "Ehh, it's not my fault for being like that." She said pouting again.

JY: "Okay okay...anyways get up now penguin you need to rest, you're tired of our camping." she said while pulling mina's up.

Jeongyeon didn't expect that when she pulled mina up, mina suddenly hugged her tighter. But it is just a quick hug.

JY: "Uhm what was that for?" She asked mina confusedly.

Mina didn't answer, instead, she quickly kissed jeongyeon on the cheeks and went outside to the RV, and went quickly inside her apartment. Jeongyeon was confused until now but suddenly it makes her heart flutter.

"Cute." Jeongyeon thought and smiles.

Jeongyeon went to her home and quickly change her clothes into clean ones, so she flopped herself in the bed and she quickly falls asleep.

-

| 5:30 pm |

*kring kring*

Jeongyeon wake up from the buzz coming from her phone she checks the id number and she sees that mina is calling her, so without any hesitation, she quickly answered it.

Phone Call

MN: "Wakey wakey ostrich." in a soft voice.

JY: "Hi penguin, need something?" In sleepy voice.

MN: "Nothing, I'm just going to ask you if you already ate dinner?"

JY: "Nope haven't yet, uhm what about you?"

MN: "Uhm nope, that's why I'm asking you, if you want, wanna come over? I'm cooking some pasta tonight."

JY: "Wahh, Of course, I want penguin, okay I'm going to take shower now bye bye penguin~~," she said in a soft voice.

MN: "Nae take care byeee."

End Call

Jeongyeon quickly went to the bathroom and took a quick shower after that she wears her gray hoodie with a black beanie.


She closed and lock her door and hopped into her car, but before going to mina's apartment she quickly drop by the cake shop and buy some cake for them and she also buys mina some roses. After she buys what she wants to buy, she quickly went to mina's apartment.

-

| 6:30 pm |

*knock knock*

Mina heard a few knocks on her front door so she quickly went there when she opens the door her face quickly lighten up when she's jeongyeon is in front of her holding a cake with red roses.

JY: "Hi penguin." she said and kissed mina's cheeks, makes mina giggle.


MN: "Ow what's with the cake and roses?" She profusely asked jeongyeon.

JY: "This cake is for us and these roses are for you." She said with a smile while she give the roses to mina, and of course, mina gladly took it.

MN: "Thank you." She said with a gummy smile. "Come, The food already waiting for us." While she pulled jeongyeon inside her apartment.

They went inside and jeongyeon was amazed at how organized and clean mina's apartment was, and when she shifted her eyes to the dining table she was shocked by the food that mina cooked.

"Indeed a wife material." Jeongyeon thought with a smile.

She saw pasta, salad, and garlic bread on the table.

JY: "Woah you cooked all this?" She asked mina with a shocked face.

MN: "Yup, come on let's eat." She said and smile.

They went to the table and took a sit jeongyeon is one who starts to dig in at this view makes mina smile.

"Aigoo this ostrich." Mina thought while smiling.

MN: "Aigoo calm down ostrich, look at you, you look like a 5 years old eating her food." While wiping jeongyeon's mouth.

JY: "Sorry penguin, your food is amazing I could eat this all day." she said while munching her food makes mina smile.



@Penguin

Aigoo this ostrish.

Liked by @ImNayeon, @Yoo, @Shashasha, @Chaengcasso, @Momoring, @Penguin, and 4,980,098 more.

Comments Disabled.

JY: "Say ahhhh penguin."

Mina glady open .


MN: "Then I will cook for you every day if you want."

JY: "Of course I want that, but you're busy too so I can cook sometimes for us too." She said and look at mina.

MN: "You know how to cook?" She asks makes jeongyeon laugh.

JY: "Of course penguin, didn't I tell you that my father is a chef, I learned a lot from him." she said while smiling.

MN: "Then I would like to taste your cook someday." She said.

JY: "Of course, how about you can come over to my house tomorrow so I will be the cook for our tomorrow's dinner?" She said and look at mina.

MN: "Okay deal and I would love that."

After they were done eating, jeongyeon do their dishes, because she said that mina already cooked their dinner.

JY: "Mina I have something to tell you." She said while doing the dishes.

MN: "What is it jeong?" She asked and looked at jeongyeon.

JY: "We will going to my dad's restaurant for tomorrow's lunch."

MN: "Oh only the two of us?" She said.

JY: "Uhm nope, the group will come too." She said and look at mina.

MN: "Ow okay okay." She said while nodding.

JY: "Shall we eat the cake?" While wiping her hands.

MN: "Sure, uhm do you want to eat the cake while watching some movies?"

JY: "Oh I would love that penguin." She said and smiles.

They watched mina's favorite movie which is The Avengers, they happily eat the cake while watching. Their position is that mina head is on jeongyeon's shoulder.

-

| 8:30 am |

Jeongyeon needs to home now, so she quickly fixes herself up, and bids goodbye to her girlfriend now.

JY: "I'm going to go now penguin." She said while looking at mina.

MN: "Nae take care arraseo."

JY: "Yup, good night penguin bye-bye." She said and she took a quick peck on mina's lips.

Mina was shocked by jeongyeon's action.

MN: "What was that for?" She asked and while holding her smile.

JY: "Wae?? Can I not get a good night kiss to my girlfriend." She confidently.

MN: "Arraseo." And she sighs. "Anyways you need to go now, take care arraseo, good night ostrich." She said.

After that jeongyeon went to her car and wave her hands to mina...

-

| 10:30 pm |

Jeongyeon finally arrived at her house, and when she's about to unlock her door she noticed that the door is already unlocked. She is confused right now, she doesn't remembered inviting me over to her house today.

"Ehhh?" Jeongyeon thought.

While opening her door slowly she heard someone running towards her while shouting her name excitedly.

"Jeongyeonnnnnn!!!!"

Then she saw her older sister seungyeon unnie running towards her and gave her a long tight hug. Then jeongyeon who's the one who broke their hug first.

JY: "Omo omo unnie, I missed you." She said while smiling.


@Yoo

I miss you unnie!!!!!!

Liked by @Penguin, @Shashasha, @Tofuu, @Chaengcasso, @Momoring @Yoda, @ParkJihyo, @ImNayeon and 5,647,193 more.

Comments Disabled.

SY: "Duhh, I miss you too my little sister." She said while smiling, but seungyeon realize something."Wait where did you go ostrich, it's already 10:40 in the evening it could be dangerous outside while roaming around this time.?" She said suspiciously.

Jeongyeon didn't want to lie to her older sister so she said the truth.

JY: "Uhm before that unnie let's go to the living room first."

SY: "Okay." while nodding.

They went to the living room and jeongyeon was so nervous right now, so they began to sit on the sofa and jeongyeon is in front of her sister.

JY: "Okay unnie you know that I can't lie to you right?" And her sister nod. "I have a girlfriend now." She said kt plainly

Seungyeon was shock and happy when she heard the word girlfriend.

SY: "Wah jinja jeong? I mean wow finally my little sister has a girlfriend you never knew how much I waited this moment." She said while smiling

JY: "Your not mad unnie?"

SY: "Of course I'm not, and why would I be mad if it makes my little sister happy huh, did you already told mom and dad about this?"

JY: "Nope not yet, I mean I don't want to pressure her because we've been together like yesterday."

SY: "Okay okay I understand that, oh yeah, by the way, I forgot to ask you uhm what's her name?"

JY: "Myoi Mina."

SY: "Omo she's a Japanese?"

JY: "Yup a beautiful Japanese." She said and smile.

SY: "Okay, I guess she's so beautiful, okay so uhm any plan for tomorrow?"

JY: "I do I mean we do, we were going to dad's restaurant tomorrow's lunch, and if you want to join us then be there at 11:00 am."

SY: "I would love to, is your girlfriend coming?"

JY: "Of course she's coming."

SY: "Okay I'll be there at 10:45 am."

JY: "Oh yeah unnie how are you, what bought you here to my house instead of your house?"

SY: "Wae is there any problem? I missed my little sister so much that's why I went to your house, and I'm okay I'm doing fine, I just really missed you."

JY: "So you are in a day off?"

SY: "Yup, I have 3 months of vacation kekeke, that's why I'm so happy right now."

JY: "I see that, Ohh unnie I'm going to sleep now and you should too you need to rest, good night." She said and smile.

SY: "Nae good night too."

They went to their room and began to sleep peacefully.









 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry if it's late keke hope you like it.. ^^

 

Don't forget to message jeongyeon on bubble..