Day 2 part 2 Confession

Coffee that I need and that is you

No One's Pov

| 8:00 am |

They are all line up now in the corner with their partner, nayeon with momo, tzuyu with sana, dahyun with chaeyoung, and lastly, jeongyeon with mina. And in front of them is their leader Park jihyo. She announces what will be their rules in hiking.

JH: "Okay guys listen up, we were going to have some rules for our hiking, which is for our safety and for your partners. Got it?" While looking at them nodding.

NY: "What will be the rules then? I guess our rules is just a basic rule right?" She asks.

JH: "Yup, and there are only 3 rules. First, stick with your partners don't LEAVE them, always remember that." while jihyo eyed them. "Second, be responsible for each other, and lastly protect your partners.

TY: "Ow okay unnie, so shall we start our hiking, we got a lot more to do!!" she shouted excitedly, and glance at jeongyeon.

The others notice (well except for mina because she's too excited for their hiking). that tzuyu took a glance at jeongyeon and the others know what tzuyu means so they all just nod.

MN: "I'm so excited too!!!!" she said while jumping.



@Yoo

Look at this penguin

Liked by @Shashasha, @Tofuu, @Chaengcasso, @Momoring @Yoda, @ParkJihyo, @ImNayeon, and 3,980,098 more.

Comments Disabled.

JY: "Cute..." she whispered and smiles while looking at mina.

JH: "OKAY GUYS LET'S START HIKING!!!!"
she shouts.

JY, NY, MM, SN, TY, MN, DH, CY: "NAEE."

After that, they begin their hike. Of course, jihyo is the leader so she leads their way, followed by the red team sana and tzuyu, followed by the white team dahyun and chaeyoung, followed by the black team jeongyeon and mina, and the last is blue team nayeon and momo.

-

| 9:00 am |

Sana and tzuyu are talking at each other while laughing, dahyun and chaeyoung are like 6 years old roaming around the forest but they are near to the others don't worry Keke, momo and nayeon well you know lovey-dovey at the end of their line and talking selfies on every corner of their way, and jeongyeon and mina are talking too and laughing and jeongyeon can't stop teasing mina about the tent of what happened earlier.

JY: "Gash mina, you should see your face earlier, you look so cute like a sleeping penguin, and I didn't know that it's so hard to wake you up." while laughing at mina.


MN: "Stop it." while pouting. "it's so embarrassing, and I didn't know that you are the one who's waking me up." and she hides her face in her hand.

"Ugh, help god jihyo!!!" mina thought.

JY: "Oh come on penguin don't be shy about that, and besides you're super cute." while smiling through ear to ear.


"Oh my Yoo Jeongyeon, so you find me cute huh." mina thought smirking while planning to tease jeongyeon back.

MN: "So you find me cute huh Yoo Jeongyeon, and did you just stare at me while sleeping?" She said it confidently while she's looking at jeongyeon smirking.


Then jeongyeon starting to felt her face became warmer and warmer because what mina says is all true, but she realizes that mina is just teasing her  so well you know, jeongyeon is jeongyeon will never stop teasing the other one until she feels that she's winning.

JY: "Yes Ms. Myoi I find you so cute that I think that I should keep you in my pockets." she said tapping her pockets while smiling. "And is there a problem to stare at people who are cute and at the same time BEAUTIFUL while sleeping?" she said confidently with a playful voice.

Nayeon and momo are already listening to the two but they didn't notice it yet.

"Ow so smooth jeongyeon, how can you be so confident like that around mina huh." nayeon whispers.


@ImNayeon

Look at these two.🐧🐶🌼

Liked by @Momoring, @Shashasha, @Tofuu, @Chaengcasso, @Yoda, and 3,980,098 more.

Comments Disabled.

"Calm down mina calm down..." mina thought.

MN: "So you find me beautiful too huh Ms. Yoo?" She said and look closely into jeongyeon's eyes they are like 10 inches closer to each other.

"Oww mina became bolder wow," Momo whispered to nayeon.

They are now looking at the eyes of each other. (Like literally...oh my) Jeongyeon breaths became heavier now and she shifts her eyes into mina's lips and takes a big gulp. Jeongyeon is now backing slowly but mina's face became closer and closer into her face.

"This is going to be fun, if jeongyeon stumbles down," Nayeon whispered to momo who's nodding.

"I'm going to bet that jeongyeon is going to stumble and will accidentally pull mina," Nayeon whispered to momo.

"NAHH mina will going to fall in jeongyeon's arms," Momo whispered to nayeon.

"Okay okay, the one that will gonna win to our bet will buy our foods in our dates for 3 weeks, deal?" Nayeon whispered to momo.

"Arraseo deal," Momo whispered to nayeon while smiling.


While jeongyeon and mina staring at each other dahyun accidentally pushed mina to jeongyeon. (uhm well because they're playing like 6 years old well you know, okay back to the story.)

DH: "Sorry mina unn..." before she continues her words, she saw mina is going to fall at jeongyeon. And her eyes became bigger because she realizes what she did. "Oh my god."


*In slow motion* After that jeongyeon's eyes became bigger the same with mina, mina is slowly falling to jeongyeon's body. While momo and nayeon their eyes are now bigger while staring at the two witnessing what's happening right now.

Then boom...

The others started to stop walking because they were startled by the sound. Their eyes began to shift between the two who are now on the ground and they were truly shocked by what they seeing right now. That mina is on top of jeongyeon while jeongyeon well her face is saying that she's hurting somewhere to her body. So they quickly went there to help jeongyeon and mina.

Jeongyeon eyes are still closed while she feels heavier to her chest and she realized quickly that it was mina, so she began to panic but at the same time worried about mina.

JY: "Oh my ghad mina are you okay?" She said while looking at mina.

"Aw , is she okay?" Jeongyeon thought worriedly.

Mina is now slowly opening her eyes and the first thing she saw is jeongyeon who's looking at her worriedly. But most importantly she's in TOP of jeongyeon.

MN: "Yes, I'm okay jeong, how about you?" She asks worriedly while still on jeongyeon's top.

JY: "I'm fine mina." She said and smile

The two of them are now standing in their position they felt embarrassed at each other right now. Then the others are now on their side look so worried.

MM: "I guess I won Ms. Im." She whispered to nayeon while nayeon just rolled her eyes.


JH: "The both of you are you okay?" She asked the two worriedly.

MN: "Yes jihyo, I'm......I'm okay."

JI: "What about you jeong you okay?" She looks at jeongyeon.

JY: "Yes jihyo, I'm okay." She smiles.

But before they continued their hike sana noticed something on jeongyeon's shoulder.

SN: "Omo omo jeongyeom what happened to your shoulder." She said and point to jeongyeon's right shoulder.


Jeongyeon is confused about what just sana said and she quickly look at her right shoulder. And then the others  began to look at jeongyeon shoulder too and they were shocked at what they saw.

TY: "Oh my god unnie your shoulder, your shoulder is bleeding!!!" She said and went to jeongyeon's side.

DH: "Oh my unnie.."

MN: "Where's the first aid kit!!" She said while panicking.

JY: "Guys chill, it's just a small cut, don't worry." She said calmly.

JH: "How am I supposed to chill JEONG! This is the first-ever ing time seeing you bleed." She said panicking.


NY: "That is so true." While dahyun and chaeyoung nodding.

JY: "Come on guys it is just a small cut." She smiles.

MN: "No Yoo Jeongyeon, stay still and I will clean your cut." She said while glaring at jeongyeon.


Jeongyeon felt goosebumps and felt suddenly scared at mina. And jeongyeon just nods to mina.

MM: "Here mina." she gave mina a first aid kit.

While mina is cleaning jeongyeon's shoulder, mina can't help but be too worried about her, she felt guilty about what she did.

MN: "I'm sorry I shouldn't do that." She said while focusing on cleaning jeongyeon’s shoulder.

JY: "Come on penguin it's not your fault don't blame yourself, I'm the one who should say sorry because if I didn't tease you in the first place this shouldn't happen, but no joke mina I have fun teasing you." She said and looked at mina and smile.

MN: "To be honest me to ostrich I have fun too, so just relax while I clean your shoulder arraseo?" She smiles.

JY: "Nae..."

-

| 11:30 am |

Time has passed it's lunchtime nayeon, jihyo, sana, and momo are preparing their lunch. Dahyun, chaeyoung, and tzuyu are playing in the right corner. While mina and jeongyeon are sitting on the log near the others who are preparing their lunch.

MN: "How's your shoulder is it better now?" she asks jeongyeon.

JY: "Yup of course, who wouldn't feel better if a beautiful penguin cleans your cut." She said and looked at mina smiling.

Mina's heart starts to beat faster, because of what jeongyeon says to her. She didn't what she's feeling right now, so she quickly starts to talk to not build an awkward tension between the both of them.

MN: "Thanks I guess, Uhm can I ask you a question?" she asks, and jeongyeon nods. "What's with chaeyoung and momo's duffle bag? I mean we were only hiking right?" she asks while looking at jeongyeon confused.

Jeongyeon didn't know to answer that. Because that bag of what chaeyoung and momo brought is part of their plan (I mean they are all prepared so they brought bigger bags). So jeongyeon tries to cover their plan of course she worries that mina will find out their plan and if mina found out she's dead.

JY: "Well you know cheayoung loves to do canvas and something more so she brought her canvas to her to paint you know, and momo, of course, you know her she brought a lot of food to her because she is hungry all the time." she said to mina nervously, and give her best smiles.

MN: "Oh you're right, why didn't I think of that of course chaeyoung and momo, okay okay I get it now." she said to Jeongyeong.

Jeongyeon didn't expect mina will easily believe what she said because you know mina is a smart woman. So jeongyeon just sighs in relief.

JH: "GUYSSS LUNCH ARE READY COME HERE NOW!!!!!!" jihyo shout so the others will hear it.

They went to Jihyo, nayeon, sana, and momo and they saw that it's already prepared now. It has some barbeque and some bread too. They were on the ground sitting on the cloth they carried, they are having a picnic right now.

CY: "So your how's your shoulder right now unnie?" she said while munching her food.


JY: "I'm okay now chaeng don't worry." she said while there's food inside .


Mina sees that so she scolds jeongyeon...

MN: "Hey don't talk if your mouth is a full ostrich!" while glaring at jeongyeon.

They all gaze at mina and are shocked at the same time of course this is the first time they saw mina scolding jeongyeon.

JY: "Sorry penguin." while smiling.

JH: "Okay guys this will be our placed for the whole day, we will have rest for 2 hours and after that, we will have a game at 3:00 pm arraseo, so be prepared for our game later and the one who wins will go to have a surprise GIFT!!!!!!!!" she said and look a the girls excitedly.

TY: "Oww I like surprise gifts!!!" she said excitedly.


JH: "And by the way, there's a clear spot in the right of our corner near to us we will go there around 6:00 pm, Arraseo?" She said.

NY, JY, MM, SN, MN, DH, CY, TY: "Naee!!!"

-

| 12:30 pm |

They are all done eating and the first thing the others do is rest and take a quick nap. Mina, tzuyu, and momo are already taking a nap. While nayeon, jeongyeon, chaeyoung, sana, jihyo, and dahyun are preparing for their plan later. They secretly went to the clear spot to start decorating it.

(Are you curious about their plan? Don't expect too much on their plan because this just came to my mind sorry if I disappoint you :[ ) 


*Flashback*

| Before mina came out to the RV |

The Plan...

JY: "Since there's a part in this forest that has a clear part of it that will be our spot to fix all things." she said while looking at the girls.

SN: "Looks like you know this place jeong, well because you know some part of this forest."

Nayeon, jihyo, chaeyoung, dahyun, and jeongyeon looked at each other smiling. Because they know why jeongyeon knows this place so well.

JH: "Uhm let me tell you sana that this place is own by the Yoo's, that's why jeongyeon super knows this place so much." while smiling at jeongyeon who is scratching her back of her head right now.

The others looked so shocked right now.

MM: "Woah the as expected of the Yoo family." she said she said while looking at jeongyeon.

JY: "Anyway guys back to our plan, since there is a clear circle part of this forest. We will decorate it and light it up, There's already a lamp post in the corner of the circle but I want it more romantic so I bought some lights that we will be used to hang around the lamp post and I bought some fireworks too. Since nayeon and jihyo are singers they will be singing, dahyun and chaeyoung will be responsible for the fireworks, I will give you a sign if you will going to light it up arraseo? While tzuyu and momo will going to distract mina while we start to decorate it. Don't worry about if we will going to be late at night because I already called the caretaker that they will go to bring the RV there later. After all, that will be our new spot, or I should say the last part of our camping." She said while she looked at the others waiting for them to say something about it.

SN: "Wow jeong that is a great plan wow, as expected of the great trio!"

JY: "Well thanks to nayeon and jihyo they helped me a lot to build this plan." She looks at jihyo and nayeon smiling.

NY: "Well anything for our precious best friend, right jihyo?" She looks at jihyo and smiles.


JH: "Of course, come here you big baby." She hugged jeongyeon.


TY: "Woah unnie you so whipped at mina unnie." While smiling.

JY: "Of course tzu well to be honest mina is my first ever ing love." She said while smiling.

MM: "Wait if our mission will be successful later... and if mina accepts... you that's all? uhm no date or something to celebrate it?" She said and jeongyeon just nod. "Can I add something?"

JY: "Sure momo well why not."

MM: "If all of this is done, we will have a romantic date here in the forest but picnicked version of course." She said and look at jeongyeon.

JY: "Wow momo that is a great idea, I'm going to call our caretaker later so I can add some wine, and blankets."

Then mina came out to the RV and they act like there's nothing that happened kekeke.

(That's it guys...sorry if this plan is not beyond your expectations. ^_^)

*End of Flashback*

-

They already arrived at the spot and they were amazed by the view of it. Because who wouldn't be amazed that there is a gazebo in the middle of the spot and surrounded by beautiful flowers. Nayeon and jihyo didn't know about the gazebo because the last time they saw this place was around 2 years ago.

( It's look like this kekeke)


NY: "Oh my jeong, I didn't know about the gazebo, when did it build?" she asks jeongyeon.

JH: "Me too I didn't know about this gazebo, because the last time I saw this place or spot is only full of flowers."

JY: "Well this gazebo is a gift from my mom to me." she and smiles.

CY: "Yup because 1 year ago jeongyeon unnie wanted to have a gazebo in this place to take a chill or relax, and sometimes she's reading her favorite book in here."

JH: "Oh I see, but why didn't you tell to us." she said and pout.


DH: "Well because unnie wants to surprise all of you about this spot, we chaeyoung and I wanted to tell you about this but of course we respect our unnie so we just let her surprise, you guys."

JY: "Dahyun is right." While nodding.


CY: "So shall we start decorating?!" She said excitedly.


SN: "LET'S GO DECORATE!!!!!" Sana quietly shouts and the others just laugh.

-

Nayeon, jeongyeon, dahyun, chaeyoung, jihyo, and sana are already decorating the place or the spot. While mina, tzuyu, and momo are still sleeping.

Chaeyoung and dahyun are already setting up the fireworks, they circled the fireworks around the circle behind the trees.

| 1:30 pm |

While they are busy decorating they didn't notice that the RV is already near to them. Sana is the one who notices it first and she quickly went to jeongyeon.

SN: "Jeong the RV is already here." While she taps jeongyeon.

JY: "Oh yeah, guys the RV is already here come let's check it out." She informed the girls.

Jeongyeon and the other girls went to the. Then they quickly greet the caretaker.

JY, CY, DH: "Uncle Jung, Aunty Nana!!!!" they hugged the two of them.

AN: "Aigo these kids never change." She said and smiles.

JY: "By the way uncle and aunty this is sana." while sana takes her bow and smiles.  "And of course this two." while pointing to jihyo and nayeon.

JI: "Hi uncle hi aunty long time no see." She smiles.

AN: "I miss both of you!!!" And smiles, and nayeon and jihyo smiles.

Uncle Jung and aunty nana notice something on the spot, that caught their attention.

UJ: "Ow what do we have here kids is there someone who has a special day with us?" She asks jeongyeon while looking at the other smiling.

JY: "No uncle Jung actua..."

Before jeongyeon could finish her sentence dahyun cut her off because she's too excited for an event later.

DH: "Jeongyeon unnie will confess her love to someone very special to her!!!" She said while smiling.

AN: "Ow finally!!!!" she said happily. "So who's the lucky girl or should I say your the lucky one?" She said wiggling her eyebrows.

Jeongyeon smiles widely because her aunty says the "Should I say your the lucky one?"

"Of course aunty I'm the lucky one!" Jeongyeon thought.

JY: "Her name is mina, she's the most beautiful and precious girl I ever met." She said and smiles widely.

UJ: "Omo omo our ostrich is so in love, we would like to meet her someday." and jeongyeon smiles.

JY: "Of course uncle!!!" She said excitedly.

AN: "And by the way jeongyeon and girls we will go now we have more lot to do so good luck jeong." she said and smiles

JY: "Okay aunty uncle, be careful to your way."

DH, CY: "Bye-bye uncle anuty." They said and smiles.


The others too bid goodbye to the elders and after that, they continue to decorate again.

-

| 2:30 pm |

It is finally done!!!! ( I don't have a picture to show it to you guys but I leave it to your imagination, In the forest that has a spot with full of flowers and it has a white gabezo in the center of the circle, and around of the tress it has a warm lights and lamp post circle around the spot and the fireworks are in the corner of each tree.) They look so amazed by the view of it they never expected that it will turn out beautiful.

SN: "Woahh it's so beautiful." she said while admiring the view.

JH: "Our plan is a success!! Finally, so jeong the mission is in you, good luck." She said and smiles.

JY: "Thanks guys it wouldn't turn out this so good if you wouldn't help me." She said and smiles and hugged the girls.

They hugged each other then jihyo realized that it's already ing 2:30 pm and their games start at 3:00 pm so she quickly informed the girls.

JH: "Omo omo GUYSSSS it's already 2:30 pm we need to back quickly before they woke up!!!" She said and fixing their things and ready to go to their spot.

-

| 2:50 pm |

They finally arrived at their place they look so exhausted because they ran as fast as they can, and they were relieved that mina, tzuyu, and momo are still sleeping.

DH: "Should we wake them up?" She asks.

JY: "Yup dub wake them up already, so we can finally start our games."

JH: "Should I use my voice to wake them up?" she asks and the others start to laugh.

CY: "Yeah unnie go for it!!!!!!!" she said while laughing.

NY: "Told you, you are the only mega mic in our group." She said and they laugh.

Jihyo uses her voice to wake mina, momo, and tzuyu.

JH: *Ehem them* WAKEY WAKEY GUYSS IT'S TIME TO GET UP!!!!!" she shouts and the others are still laughing at her.


Because of jihyo's voice, the three were shocked and they quickly get up while half asleep.

JY: "Good morning sleepy heads." She said while smiling

MN: "Good morning." She said while yawning.

TY: "Good morning unnies." she said and giving jeongyeon an okay sign in secret.

Jeongyeon knows what tzuyu means so she just nods and does an okay sign.

JH: "Okay in 10 minutes we will start our games, so be prepared guys!!!!!!!"

The others went to their partners to prepared themselves for their games. Same as jeongyeon she went to mina and gave her a coffee.

JY: "Morning penguin, here drink this coffee so you have energy later so that we can win." She said makes mina chuckle.

MN: "Thank you for this coffee, uhm did you take sleep or nap?" And she takes sips to her coffee.

JY: "Nope hahaha, didn't I tell you that I never sleep in the afternoon, that I rather play some switch or build some lego." She said and look at mina.

MN: "Oh yeah hahaha I forgot about that, what did you do then?"

JY: "Nothing I just read some books while admiring the view." she lied and smiles.

"Sorry mina, I have to lie to you." Jeongyeon thought.

MN: "Oh why didn't you wake me up so I can read some books too." She said and pout.
 


@Yoo

OMO OMO look at this penguin!

Liked by @Shashasha, @Tofuu, @Chaengcasso, @Momoring @Yoda, @ParkJihyo, @ImNayeon, and 2,680,111 more.

Comments Disabled.

JY: "You read some books too?"

MN: "Yup, but I' only read when I'm in the mood." She said and smiles.

JH: "Okay guys gather up!!!!!" She shouts.

JY: "I guess it's game time." She said while smiling.

MN: "Yup let's go and win 1st place!!!" she said excitedly.

JY: "Of course let's go?." She reaches for mina's hand and mina gladly took it.

Jeongyeon and mina went to the others while holding hands. And the others quickly notice it.


NY: "Oh my what do we have here." She said smirking while looking at the two and ready to tease them.

JY: "What?" she asks and confusedly looking at them.

Jeongyeon and mina looking at them confusedly and then they looked at their hands holding them they look at each other and they quickly let go there hands.

They began to blush like literally.

"Why did I not notice that. It's so embarrassing." Jeongyeon thought while blushing.

"Aaaa mina pabo, why did I not notice, was it because I feel so safe when I held her hands?" Mina thought.

The others notice the too blushing they just chuckled because they find it cute.

SN: "Okay guys shall we start our games!!!!!!" she shouts excitedly.

NY, JY, MM, JH, MN, DH, CY, TY: "Naeeeeeee!!!!"

(I didn't have time to detail their games, sorry guys!!!)

-

| 5:00 pm |

They finally finish their games and they were all exhausted. Sana and tzuyu won 1st place so they excitedly received their prices to jihyo which their price is a medium box full of snacks.


@ParkJihyo

Look at these two!!!!! They're happy to won first place.

Liked by @Momoring, @Penguin, @Shashasha, @Tofuu, @Yoo, @Chaengcasso, @Yoda, and 3,980,098 more.

Comments Disabled.

JY: "Congrats guys!!!!!!."

SN: "Thanks jeong I knew we would win!" she said happily

TY: "Sana unnie is the best!!!"

JH: "Okay guys take a quick rest and around 6:00 we will to our next destination arraseo?"

NY, JY, MM, SN, MN, DH, CY, TY: "Naeeeeeee!!!!"

Jeongyeon felt so nervous right now, so she went to jihyo and nayeon to at least make less to her nervousness.

JY: "Guys, what if this plan isn't going to work?" She said nervously.

NY: "Chill jeong, don't worry our plan is going to work, arraseo?"

JH: "Yes jeong nayeon is right, so just chill your right in the corner and clear you to mind arraseo?" She smiles to reassured that this is going to be fine

JY: "What if....."

NY: "Stop your what if's jeong." She glares at jeongyeon and jeongyeon just nod.


JH: "Come on jeong we're here to assure you that everything is going to be fine." she said and nayeon just nod while jeongyeon suddenly hugged them.

NY: "Omo omo our ostrich just need our hugs." She said and the two starts to laugh.

JY: "Thanks guys." she said and smiles. "Okay, later guys I'm going to get some coffee." She said and leave.

JH, NY: "Arraseo."

Jeongyeon went to get herself some coffee. While making herself some coffee she sees mina sitting alone in the corner so she decided to went there and accompany the latter.

JY: "Hi grandma." she said in a playful voice and tease mina.

MN: "Yah you're the who's slow to us." while pouting.

JY: "No I'm not you are!" She pout.

Jeongyeon and mina look at each other and starts to laugh.

MN: "I didn't know that you are not that sporty." she said while laughing.

JY: "Yah, well I didn't have time to do sports, you know business." She said and smiles.

MN: "Yeah Hahaha."

"How I wish to confess to you right now, so I can see your smile every day, but I'm coward and scared." Mina thought.

Jeongyeon notices mina's smile is slowly fading away.

JY: "What's with the face?" She said while looking at mina.

MN: "Nope nothing jeong I guess I'm just tired." She said and giving jeongyeon her best smile.

JY: "Oh I see, Uhm do you want some? I heard that this is your favorite." She smiles while handling mina a skittles.

Jeongyeon saw how mina quickly changes into happy mode. So mina gladly took it.

MN: "Woahh of course I want that, thank you. how did you know I like this." She said while opening the skittles.

JY: "I just know." She said and smiles.

MN: "Thank you jeongyeonie." She gives jeongyeon her signature smile which is her gummy smile.


Jeongyeon could feel her heart starts beating faster.

"Minaya you're killing me!!!" Jeongyeon thought.

-

| 6:00 pm |

It's already 6:00 pm and jihyo called the girls to gather up so they can now finally go to their last destination.

JH: "Okay guys gather your things now because it's time to go to our last spot."

They are ready to go now but jihyo said something they wouldn't believe that they will do it.

JH: "But before we go, you all need to wear blindfolds."

MN: "Ehh But why what for?" she asked confusedly.

NY: "Yeah what for jihyo."

JH: "It's a surprise guy!!!" She looks at jeongyeon and nods.

( You know why they need blindfolds?)


*Flashback*

While they are decorating the spot, nayeon just realizes something, so she quickly gathers the girls to tell them.

NY: "GUYSSS!!!! omo omo I just realize something, if this is a surprise for mina, how will she be able to surprise if we will go here while her eyes are not covered I mean this spot that we decorate is exposed even you were in far, you can see it with your own ing eyes." She said

JH: "Omo you're right nayeon, we need to think." She said.

JY: "Guys?! I'M PANICKING!!!!" she said panicking.

SN: "Chill jeong." while thinking.

DH: "Guys I think I got an idea." she said and the girls start to look at her.

JH: "Okay dahyun."

DH: "This is idea just pop out to my mind but what if guys that we will wear blindfolds to go here, but of course jihyo unnie who's the one will going to say it because you know she's our leader after we finally wear our blindfolds we will take it off after jihyo unnie will give us a sign, so in the end, the only one is wearing blindfolds is mina unnie, in short, we will be faking out to wear blindfolds so mina unnie is the only one who wears blindfolds so that we can surprise her!"

JY: "Omo dahyun you're a genius oh my!" she said and smiles.

JH: "I guess we all set up." She said while they're smiling.

*End of Flashback*

They finally wear their blindfolds, after mina is done wearing hers, jihyo taps each of their shoulder that it's okay to take off your blindfolds.

( Of course, she didn't tap mina's shoulder).

After that, they finally went to their spot. Chaeyoung, tzuyu, dahyun, and sana quickly went to their spot to on the lights and set up that they need to set up. While nayeon, jeongyeon, mina, jihyo, and momo are the ones who are with mina.

MN: "Guys are still there?" She asks and the girls start to look at each other and gave each other a sign.

JY: "Where are we going jihyo? Why we need blindfolds." She lied.

JH: "Because it's surprise guys, chill we will get there soon."

NY: "I'm so excited, make sure jihyo that this the worth for wearing some blindfolds." She lied.

MM: "Yup I can't see and my eyes are hurting." She lied too.

MN: "Make sure that this surprise of yours jihyo, is amazing." She said.

When they hear what mina says they look at each other smiling from ear to ear.

"I hope you'll like it, Myoi Mina." Jeongyeon thought and smile.

-

After 10 minutes of walking, they can now see the spot that they decorate, they were amazed by the view of it and the way that the spot was sparkling and glowing.

Jihyo, nayeon, and momo gave jeongyeon a sign that they will now leave to position themselves to the trees. But of course, before jihyo leave, she said something to jeongyeon.

JH: "Okay jeong we will go now, it's all to you now good luck." She whispers to jeongyeon while jeongyeon just nod and gave her a quick hug.

Mina realizes that it's too quiet and she doesn't sense anyone.

MN: "Guys are you there?" jeonggeon just looks at her. "I'm scared, I can't handle situations like these."

JY: "Don't worry I'm here, don't be scared." She said in a soft voice and take mina's hand to hold her.

Mina suddenly feels safe when jeongyeon held her hands, so she start to squeeze them tighter, jeongyeon was shocked when mina squeezes her hand so she just let mina.

MN: "Where are the others?"

JY: "They here don't worry, jihyo is holding my hands I don't know wear it leads but I think we just need to follow her" She lied.

MN: "Okay..."

They went to the gabezo while jeongyeon holding mina's hand. And after 2 minutes they are now standing in the center of the gabezo. Mina is so confused right now so she began to ask again.

MN: "Where are guys? Why I'm thinking that I'm the only one in here." She is so confused.

Jeongyeon just looked at her ........ nothing answer.

MN: "Guys I'm not joking, I'm going to take off my blindfold now." She said.

Mina is slowly taking her blindfold off, she adjusts her eyesight first, and when the blur in her eyes starts to fade the first thing she notices is that she's in the center of the gabezo with full of flowers around it and it has magical effects that help with the lamp post and the warm lights they used. She is confused right now.

"What is this it's so beautiful, but where are the others?" Mina thought.

"Mina..."

Mina was startled and knows exactly who's voice is that, she knows this voice very well, the voice that she wants to hear every day, the voice that could make her calm, the voice that could make her heart flutter, and lastly the owner of this voice, *she turns around* is the woman who her love.

( Oh my god!!!!!!!! this is it guysss ○~○...)

JY: "Hi." She greets mina and smiles.

"Jeongyeon." Mina thought.

MN: "Hi." while looking at jeongyeon.

"What's happening here, why do I began to feel nervous? Why am I seeing that It's just the two of us." Mina thought.

MN: "Uhm where are the others, and what is this place?" She asks nervously.

Jeongyeon just looks at her building her courage to confess to mina.

JY: "Mina I wanted to tell you something." she looks at mina's eyes.

"I wanna risk it all." Jeongyeon thought.

Mina began to feel nervous she just stare at jeongyeon, waiting for her to continue her sentence.

JY: "Mina." and she holds mina's hands. "I wanted to tell you that I love you." Mina just stares at her shocked.

"Wha..what? You love me is she confessing to me right now?! Oh my god, mina relax." Mina thought while looking at jeongyeon.

JY: "Mina I love you, and I wanted to tell you that for the very first time I met you that night in your cafe, you already caught my heart, I've been falling for you ever since that night until now and I assure you that it will never end, and do you know that every time you start to talk to me?." she guided mina's hand to her heart and mina just look at her. "Do you feel it? My heart starts to beat like that every time I see you, every time you laugh, when you are near to me, when you look at me, and especially when you held my hands. You know the last time I entered your cafe I just realized something, and do you know what it is?" Mina shakes her head. "That it's not your coffee why I always wanted to go there, I realized that it's you... it's you myoi mina it's always been you. I love you mina with all my heart, I love you ever since I met you." She said and smiles and waiting for mina to talk.

The others girls hear everything of what jeongyeon says. They are all proud to jeongyeon that she finally let her feelings out to mina, and the last thing they wanna hear is to answer from mina. Then mina suddenly talked.

MN: "You know that you're not the only one who feels that." She looks at jeongyeon eyes and holds jeongyeon's hands tighter. "You are not the only one who feels that, do you know that when the first time you entered my cafe? When I saw you walking towards me it feels like my world starts to stop, I felt my heart starts to beat faster, and I didn't know what to do at that time because that is the first time I felt like that, felt that you're in love with someone, And that night I met you, I honestly don't want to stop our conversation because I really love talking to you, do you know that every day, I always waiting for you to enter to my cafe, I always hope to hang up with you again but when I realized that you stop visiting, I felt really hurt and I didn't know why, I felt so empty without you, seeing you makes my days complete and contented. And when you first time you visits my cafe again, when I saw you entering my cafe my heart starts to bloom again and I can't stop smiling that time, but my smile is slowly fading away when I you looked so stress that didn't even have time to take care herself, I realized that I want to be with you and I want to be the one taking care of you. I love you too Yoo Jeongyeon, I always do." She said and look at jeongyeon and smiles.

The girls start to tear up, they were truly happy with what they witnessing right now, they were so proud of the two of them. Because they finally let their feelings now.

JY: "Do I hear it right you love me too?!" She said happily.

MN: "Yes Yoo jeongyeon do you want me to repeat it?" jeongyeon nods.

Mina went closer and closer to jeongyeon. Then jeongyeon could feel mina's breath on her neck.

MN: "I love you Yoo Jeongyeon." She whispers to jeongyeon's ear and felt shivers down her spine.

JY: "I love you too mina, so that's means we're girlfriends now?" She looks at mina happily.

MN: "Yes, yes jeongyeon, yes my ostrich."

Jeongyeon and mina look at the eyes each other and down to each other's lips, they move their face closer and closer until their foreheads touch after that jeongyeon is the one to move closer until she captures mina's lips, mina s her hand to jeongyeon's neck while jeongyeon held her waist, they kissed soft not deep just soft but perfect, they kiss when suddenly all the lights went off it became dark and the fireworks suddenly lights up, and it makes them stops kissing they look at each other and starts to laugh.

MN: "I guess you planned this huh ostrich." She said while smiling.

JY: "Yup anything for you." She said and gave a quick peck from mina's lips.

After the fireworks are done the lights went on and the girls quickly went to them.

-

Nayeon, momo, sana, jihyo, dahyun, chaeyoung, and tzuyu went to jeongyeon and mina and they greet them.

JH: "Looks like our mission is complete, congrats jeongyeon, mina." while looking at them smiling.

DH: "Finally!!!!!!"

JY, MN: "Thanks, guys." They said in unison while their hands interwind and they look at each other and starts to laugh.

MM: "Omo omo let's start our date!!!!"

SN: "Momo is right!!!."

MN: "What date?" She looks at jeongyeon.

JY: "It's a surprise penguin." She smiles.

MN: "Another surprise again?" she said and pout.

JY: "Come on penguin you will love this."

The others girls set up 4 blankets in the grass, one blanket is for mina and jeongyeon the second blanket is for momo and nayeon, and lastly the third and biggest blanket is for jihyo, sana, tzuyu, dahyun, and chaeyoung.

They all sit in their blankets they were like having a picnic date. It has champagne and fruits in each spot.


@Penguin

I love you ostrich, thanks for the picture @Tofuu

Liked by @ImNayeon, @Yoo, @Shashasha, @Tofuu, @Chaengcasso, @Momoring @Yoda, @ParkJihyo, and 5,980,098 more.

Comments Disabled.
 


@Yoo

I love you penguin....

Liked by @Penguin, @Shashasha, @Tofuu, @Chaengcasso, @Momoring @Yoda, @ParkJihyo, @ImNayeon and 4,970,343 more.

Comments Disabled.

MN: "I didn't know that you were prepared." She smiles.


JY: "Of course, so shall we toast?" damaging he smiles, and mina nods.

They were talking and laughing while the others girls just look at them happily.

TY: "Jihyo unnie I thought you and nayeon unnie were going to sing?"

JH: "Aw , you're right tzu I almost forgot, wait I'm going to call nayeon." She said the girls starts to chuckle.

Jihyo called nayeon to come to their spot. And nayeon and momo went to them.

NY: "What's up jihyo, need something?" she said while she and momo join them.

SN: "You and jihyo are going to sing right?"

NY: "Ow you're right." She said.

JH: "Okay okay what song will be singing?" She asks and the girls start to think.

DH: "What if Can't help Falling in Love?" She said and they look at dahyun.

JH: "You're right dahyun!!"

CY: "Are you going to sing it acapella?"

NY: "Yeah but it will be good if we had an instrument to add melody."

DH: "I can play guitar if you don't mind." And the girls start to smile.

JH: "I guess we all set up." She said while she, nayeon, and dahyun standing up.

Dahyun quickly gets jeongyeon's guitar in the RV, while jihyo and nayeon.

-

While jeongyeon and mina are talking, they were startled by jihyo's voice. They see nayeon, and jihyo are position themselves in the center while dahyun in the corner inside the gabezo.

JH: "Okay guys we would like to sing a song for all of your hope you appreciate it." She said and ready to sing.

Dahyun starts to pluck the string to the guitar and they start to sing.

CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE.....

Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be

Take my hand
Take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be

Take my hand
Take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you
For I can't help falling in love with you


-

After they sang their song they receive compliments from the others.

( Omo guys this chapter is long kekeke)

| 10:30 pm |

They were all done celebrating and they fix their things up and build their tents. After they finally set their tent up they change clothes and are ready to go to sleep. Dahyun and chaeyoung are already sleeping the same as jihyo, nayeon, and momo, sana, and tzuyu. Jeongyeon and mina are already in their tent and ready to sleep.

JY: "I love you mina." she said and her face shifts to face mina.

MN: "I love you too ostrich." She said and smiles.

JY: "Good night." And she kissed mina's forehead.

MN: "Good night." And she snuggled to jeongyeon's side, and suddenly jeongyeon hugged her.

And they sleep with nothing on their minds except that they love each other.






 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



(That's it guyss hope you enjoy chapter 5 part 2 kekeke)

 

 


Don't forget to message jeongyeon on the bubble.