2 months later....Dinner Date...

Coffee that I need and that is you

2 Months Later.....

Mina ●

It's saturday and it's already 3:00 pm I decided that I'm going to watch some movies today.

Yup I'm going to watch it alone because jeongyeon said she is busy at work so she can't join me today.

Aaaaaaahh I'm so lonely.

Anyways I'm sitting comfortable on my couch finding some perfect movies that will going to fit my mood, but someone suddenly knock on my door.

I didn't expect someone to come today since jeongyeon is busy today, and sana? Nope she's busy today, momo? Nahhh she's with nayeon today.

Ehh? Weird I remember that I didn't invite someone today.

Ow I suddenly remember that the camera through my door is not working today, so I can't see who's the one is inside of my door.

So I tried to asking him/her.

"UHMM WHO ARE YOU?!" I asked and but no one answer again.

Before opening the door to reveal him/her I went to the kitchen to get some spatula for my safety.

I went to the door and asked him/her again but no one answer...

So I slowly opened the door and-

"Surprise babe!!!!" Jeongyeon excitedly said.

I was shocked for second and when I realized it was only my girlfriend and I felt relieve.

And I saw her holding some bouquet of flowers and a two white garment bag?


Why is she holding a two garment bag? What's that for? I mean I know it's for a suit or dress but for what?

I was so confuse right now and I didn't expect her to come today since she said that she's busy today.

"Babe are you just going to stare at me and not letting me in? And why are holding that?" She asked poiting the spatula that I hold.

"Well I didn't know that your going to visit today because as far that I remember you're busy today and my camera on my door is not working so I can't see who's outside in my apartment and when I'm asking that "who's there" no one answers me, so I thought of getting some spatula for my protection and when I opened the door and here you are-" I quickly said to to her while pouting but she suddenly hugged me and-

"I'm sorry babe I just wanted to surprise you, I'm sorry." She apologized while hugging me.

I unconsciously smile while she's hugging me and she seems to notice it.

"Oh my my, my baby is smiling again, let me kiss that smile on your face." She said and kiss me makes me giggles.

I let her in my apartment and we took a sit on my couch.


@Penguin

Looks who visit.

Liked by @ImNayeon, @Yoo, @Shashasha, @Tofuu, @Chaengcasso, @Momoring @Yoda, @ParkJihyo, and 7,120,238 more.

Comments Disabled.

"You're going to watch some movies today?" She asked.

"Yep since I don't have anything to do, and I'm so boring." I said and pout.

"So why are you here babe? You said you were busy, and why are you holding some garment bags, do have an apointment or something?" I asked her.

"I came here to pick you up, and this," she said while looking at the garment bags. "This is for you and for me for later and you will going to be my date for dinner later" She said while smiling.

For me? And a dinner date later?

"What's with the sudden dinner date?" I asked her.

"Ow that uhm we were going to have a date with my parents and unnie later at their house." She said.

"Ehh? Why didn't you tell me earlier so I can prepared myself." I said pouting.


"You don't need to prepared baby you're already perfect." She said and kiss my forehead.

Awww sweet as always.

"Oh yeah babe I need to take a shower, uhm wanna join?" She teasingly said with a playful grin.

Wh-what? Aish this ostrich

"Yah you go first." I said and smack her shoulders while and she just laugh at me.

Then she went to the bathroom and said-

"You should see you face baby!" She shouts and went inside the bathroom.

-

Jeongyeon ●

I'm already done preparing myself and I am only waiting for my girlfrien to get prepared.

I gave that dress to mina that I brought yesterday and it was my personal choice since it's going to be perfectly fits to her

I wear some suit but I don't even know if this is a suit because it contains to have a brown turtle neck inside with beige shirt with black leather pants pair with a ankle boots.


While I was scrolling through my phone, mina suddenly pops out in her room while wearing the dress that I gave to her.


And woah it's so perfect to her.

Of course I took a video while she's walking towards me.


@Yoo

Omo look at this penguin she's so beautiful.

Liked by @ImNayeon, @Penguin, @ParkJihyo, @Shashasha, @Tofuu, @Chaengcasso, @Momoring @Yoda, @ParkJihyo, and 7,123,002 more.

Comments Disabled.

"What do you think?" She asked me while smilling happily.

She's so beautiful!!!!! Is she really my girlfriend? Ghad she's too perfect for me.

"You looks perfect." I said while staring at her.


@Penguin

Look at this ostrich, looks so adorable.

Liked by @ImNayeon, @Yoo, @Shashasha, @Tofuu, @Chaengcasso, @Momoring @Yoda, @ParkJihyo, and 5,520,238 more.

Comments Disabled.

"Anyways penguin let's go?" I said while I stand up and went to her.


"Let's go." She said and smiles.

We went to my car while holding her hands and I still can't believe that a beautiful penguin on my side is my girlfriend I mean woah am I that lucky.

Of course being a getlewoman I opened a door for her and she gladly went inside while me I walked around and hopped into a driver sit.

The ride was silent but it was so comfortable,
Until mina suddenly spoke-

"Babe can we please stop by the cake shop, I wanna buy something for us." She said.

"Sure baby." I said.

-

After 45 minutes mina already buy 2 cakes and the flavor is strawberry and blueberry cheesecake.

That what she buys since that is my mom and dad favorites.

So after that we went to my parents House which is only 30 minutes away.

"So babe are you excited?" I asked her.

"Of course, but a little bit nervous." She said.

"That's okay since it's your first time to meet them." I said and hold her hand and kiss while I drive.

-

No One ●

Mina and jeongyeon finally arrived at the Yoo Mansion, they are now standing on the front door preparing to knock on the door.

When they're going to knock, the door suddenly opened and they were welcome by seungyeon unnie.

Seunyeon was wearing-



And she quickly greet mina and jeongyeon and let them inside.

"Hi mina, hi jeong you two finally here!!!!" Seungyeon excitedly said to them while she give them a peck on their cheeks.

"Hi unnieee." Mina greeted her back.

"Hi unnie." Jeongyeon greet her.

"Woah I'm going to be honest with you two, you look perfect." Seungyeon said while admiring the two.

"Of course unnie!" Jeongyeon said makes the two chuckles.

"Aigoo I know that, so shall we?" Seungyeon said while the two nod excitedly.

"You know mina, mom is really excited to meet you." Seunggeon said to mina while she snake her hands to mina's hand.

When jeongyeon saw that, she finds it really cute becasue she knows that seungyeon unnie really likes mina as her new little sister.

When they reach the dinning area they saw Mr. and Mrs. Yoo standing on the end of the table while looking at them smiling so of course jeongyeon greeted them first and mina followed her.

"Hi mom, dad!!!." Jeongyeon greeted them and kissed their both cheeks.

"Hi sweetie." Mr. and Mrs. Yoo greet her.

"Hi Mr. and Mrs. Yoo thank you for inviting me to join this dinner." Mina greet them.

"Ow come on sweetie call us mom and dad we are already you family arraseo." Mrs. Yoo excitedly said to mina.

"Honey is right sweetie call us mom and dad." Mr. Yoo said while smiling.

"Okay Mrs- I mean mom, dad, uhm here." Mina said while giving them a cake that she bought earlier.

Jeongyeon and seungyeon just happily watching mina in the corner talking to their parents.

"You know jeong, I'm giving you the crown to the luckiest girlfriend ever." Seungyeon said to jeongyeon.

*chuckles* "Then I would glady accept it unnie." Jeongyeon said makes them laugh.

"And please jeong don't ever ever hurt mina arraseo? I can feel that she has a fragile heart, she may be strong outside but she's still week inside just like you, so be a good girlfriend to her arraseo and have a healthy relationship with her." Seungyeon softly said makes jeongyeon smile softly.

"Of course unnie I know that too." Jeongyeon said.

"You two come here already mina is already hungry." Mrs. Yoo said makes them chuckles.

Jeongyeon took a sit besides mina while seungyeon unnie sit beside jeongyeon while Mr. and Mrs. Yoo is in front of them.

Mina notice something on the table that all the food that serve infront of them is all of her favorites and Mrs. Yoo seems to notice it.

"Jeongyeon said this is your favorite so your dad prepared this." Mrs. Yoo said to mina while smiling.

"Yup, and not gonna lie sweetie you have an expensive taste in food and I like it, I mean this dish is really hard to get cook." Mr. Yoo said to mina while impressed by mina's taste.

"Thank you dad, and it taste so good." Mina said makes them chuckles.

"Glad you like it." Mr. and Mrs. Yoo said while smilling.

Then they start to eat happily.

Jeongyeom notice some food on mina's mouth so she get some cloth to wipe it away.

"Aigoo penguin, here let me help you." Jeongyeon said to mina who has a food stain in so she carefully wipped it with a cloth.

"Thank you." Mina said and giggles like a child.



Mr. and Mrs. Yoo witness that scene.

"Look at them honey they were just like us when were just in college." Mrs. Yoo whispered to Mr. Yoo.

"I know right honey, jeongyeon is really a fully Yoo I mean she has a charm like mine, look at them she choose the right one for her like I did." Mr. Yoo whispered back makes Mrs. Yoo chuckles.

*chuckles* "Aigoo honey your still like that huh, that's what I like about you." Mrs. Yoo said.

Jeongyeon, mina, and seungyeon seems to notice and while jeongyeon being jeongyeon, she parents.

"Aigoo dad mom do we need to go for a bit in the living room so you can continue that?" Jeongyeon said makes seungyeon and mina cuckles.

"Aish this ostrich." Mrs. Yoo said makes them laugh together.

They eat happily talking to each other while eating.

-

Jeongyeon ●

We are now done eating and eomma and seungyeon unnie are nonstop talking to mina.

*sighs* Mina is going to have some full questions again.

"Jeong come here." Dad called me in the living room so I quickly went there.

"Yes dad?" I asked him.

"Come seat beside me." He said and I quickly took a sit besides him.

"I just wanted to tell you that I really like mina for you sweetie." He said to me while smilling.

"I know." I confidently said to him and it makes hime laugh.

"Aigo I knew you were going to said that." He said while laughing.

"You know me too well dad." I said.

"Of course, oh yeah sweetie did mina's parents already knew about the two of you?" He asked me.

"Honestly dad not yet, but we were planning to flew to Japan next next month to have a 1 month vacation there and finally telling them our relationship." I softly said.

"That's good, tell me if you need anything arraseo." He said to me.

Dad is the best!!!!

"Thanks dad." I said and hugged him.

"Aigoo still a baby huh." Appa said and it makes me chuckles.

Then we broke the hug.

"Come let's invite our date to come to the rooftop." Appa said.

Rooftop?

"What's with the rooftop dad?" I asked.

"Ow it's a surprise sweetie." He said.

-

Mina ●

Talking to jeongyeon's mom is really comforting, and I didn't expect that we have a similar taste in things.

We are talking to each other with seungyeon unnie when suddenly jeongyeon and her dad showed up with a smile on their faces.

They went straight to us jeongyeon's dad went to her wife while he offers his hand to her, same with jeongyeon, she offered her hand to me and I gladly took it.

"So what is this ostrich?" I asked jeongyeon.

"Don't worry babe just follow me." She softly said to me while smilling.

We went to upstairs until we reach the rooftop, I saw some big table that has a champangne and the cake that I bought earlier.

Then I suddenly hear some melodic song coming from the corner and I saw some guys who has a violin and a piano and who has a mic on him.

A band?

Then I saw seungyeon unnie sitting on the table who's holding a glass of champangne, that's why she's suddenly gone earlier when jeongyeon and dad arrived.

(I reccomend to listen to this song called "So close by John McLaughlin" to feel the moment. Kekeke.)

I saw jeongyeon looking sofly while smilling at me.

"What's with your smile ostrich?" I softly asked.

"Wae? Do you like it?" She asked.

I slightly slapped her shoulder and "Of course I like it." I said.

She suddenly stared at me and I stared back and I saw her eyes sparkling with a love.

Then she suddenly holds my hands tigther and leads me on the center of rooftop.

She holds my waist while I snake my hands to her neck and we start to dance slowly.

"What's with this sudden dance ostrich?" I asked while I stared at her eyes.

"Is it wrong to invite my beautiful girlfriend to dance with me tonight?" She said and it makes my heart soften.

"Nope not at all." I said while I rest my head on her shoulder.

Then we continue to dance slowly while following the rythm of the song.

She suddenly whispered and said-

"Do you like it?" She whispered to my ear.

"I love it." I whispered back and without noticing it I unconsciously hugged her tighter.

My eyes starts to tears up while feeling jeongyeon's embrace this is what I wanted for a long time a go, feeling the love from the person who's very special to you.

I hope it will never ends.

Feeling jeongyeon's hands around me makes me feel safe, feeling that I am the only girl in the world.

Even though we were dating for almost 3 months from now but it feels like a years to me.

My tears stars to flows down on my cheeks, jeongyeon seems to notice it and she suddenly cupped my face and wipped my tears with her thumb.

"Baby why are you crying?" She worriedly asked me still wipping my tears.

"I'm just happy." I softly said and smile at her.

"Aigoo my baby is just happy." She said.

And she suddenly kissed my forehead to the tip of my nose, I saw her eyes staring at my eyes  and she suddenly shift her eyes on my lips and she's slowly closing the gap between the two of us and she slowly captured my lips and and we start kissing slowly.

Our kissed is perfect not deep not that soft is just perfect.

And after a seconds we broke it and we have a smile on our faces while staring at each other, and then hugged and she whispered on my ear and said-

"I love you penguin." She whispered and she quickly kissed my temple amd hugged me tigther.

"I love you too my ostrich." I said and hugged her back.

We were feeling the song and I suddenly saw Mr. and Mrs. Yoo is looking at us with the big smile on their faces, and I smiled back at them.

While feeling the song for 3 minutes the song is slowly ending.

After the song ends we went to the table and join them.

"Seems like you enjoy the song together." Unnie said while smilling.

"Yup and my penguin really like it." Jeongyeon said while smilling at me and I smiled back at her.

"Champangne?" Mrs. Yoo asked and we gladly nod.

Mrs. Yoo poured some champangne on our glass, while Mr. Yoo is the one who slice the cake and then he give us each one a slice of cake.

"Jeong, mina stay for a night here since it's already 9:00 pm, you two can sleep at jeongyeon's room, arraseo?" Mrs. Yoo said while smilling to us.

"Sure mom." Jeongyeon said.

"Thank you mom." I said and smiled at them.

So we continue to talk and talk.


-


Jeongyeon ●

I notice mina's eyes are already slowly closing, I already know that she needs to sleep now.

"Do you want to go to sleep now?" I asked her.

"Nae." She answered and she rubbed her eyes cutely.

So told to them that we need to go to now to my room since mina is already sleepy.

"Mom, dad, unnie we need to go now since mina needs to sleeps now. I said and they quickly agreed.

"Sure sweetie, Good night." Mr. and Mrs. Yoo said.

"Good night." I said.

"Good night mom, dad, unnie." Mina said.

Now we already done saying good night at them.

We went to downstairs and straight up to my room.

"Baby you need to get shower first arraseo, while I'm going to get you some clothes" I said to her.

"Okay, thank you." She said and straight up to the bathroom.

I went to my closet and get some mina some clothes.

After 10 minutes she's finally out from the bathroom wearing some bathroom robe so I quickly give her clothes so she doesen't get cold since the aircon is already on.

"You can sleep now babe, I'm just going to take a shower arraseo?" I said to her while I kissed her forehead.

"Nae~ good night." She said to me and quickly took a peck to my lips.

After that I quickly went to the bathroom and do a quick shower so I can now sleep too.

-

After another 10 minutes I'm finally done, and I went to the bed and saw mina already sleeping soundly.

*chuckles* Cute.

So I join her to the bed and she suddenly snuggle to my side and hugged me like a baby penguin.

So of course I hugged her back and kiss her temple.

"Good night penguin." I whispered to her.







 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 





Yup that's all kekekeke sorry for all my errors.


Stream The teaser MV of The Feels.


And don't forget to message jeongyeon on bubble.