Day 1

Coffee that I need and that is you

No One's Pov

| Wednesday 8:30 am |

They are all preparing for their camping, they were all excited because they will have a 3 days day off or should I say 3 days resting their minds and body. Their meet-up is in front of mina's cafe. Nayeon, jihyo, tzuyu, momo, and sana are already in there, talking about what will gonna happen in their camping. They are all waiting for mina, jeongyeon, dahyun, and chaeyoung.

JH: "I hope mina confesses her love for jeongyeon."

NY: "You're right jihyo if she only knew jeongyeon's feelings for her, they would have a perfect relationship."

TY: "Wait what?! Jeongyeon unnie has feelings for mina unnie?"

SN: "I knew it!!!"

MM: "You didn't know tzu?"

TY: "Well now I know." Then they all laughed...

After 5 minutes mina finally arrived.


JH: "There you are penguin."

MN: "Sorry guys..."

SN: "Finally you're here mitang, but where's jeongyeon, dahyun, and chaeyoung, it's already 9:00 they are late..." while pouting.


MN: "Oh I thought they were here now." While looking around.

| 10 minutes later |

They were all confused because there's a big RV stop right in front of them and they saw jeongyeon who's the one who's driving it.


JY: "Hey guys Good morning." while smiling.

JH: "Good morning jeong, uhm what's with the RV?" Confused.

JY: "Oh yeah uhm about the RV," while scratching her chin. "that's what we're gonna use for camping, mom said I must bring 1 RV to us to use for storage and important things we need to store and it's safer if we're gonna use RV than a tent but don't worry there are five big tents inside storage that we're going to use it."

NY: "Okay okay call uhm what we were waiting for come on." while smiling.

TY: "Let's the trip begin."


JY: "Yeah come on, dahyun and chaeyoung are already inside waiting for us."

JH, NY, MN, MM, SN, TY: "Naeeeeee."

-

After 1 hour they finally arrived at their camping site, they were amazed by the view, jeongyeon park their RV and fix their things.

JY: "We're here guys!!!"

DH: "Woah the view is amazing."

CY: "You're right dub."

 


@Tofuu

CAMPING WITH THESE PEOPLE ARE THE BEST!!!!

Liked by @ImNayeon, @Penguin, @Shashasha, @Yoo, @Chaengcasso, @Momoring @Yoda, @ParkJihyo, and 3,980,098 more.

Comments Disabled.


TY: "I'm hungry I didn't eat breakfast earlier." While pouting.

MM: "Me too, hey jeong where did you put our foods?

JY: "In the storage momoring in the big cooler."

JH: "I'm gonna go get it."

MM: "Thanks jihyo." While smiling

Jihyo went to the storage room of the RV and she notices that it has a big cooler.

"Woah it's so big I wonder what's inside" jihyo thought.

When she opens the big cooler her eyes grew big.


She quickly called jeongyeon.

JH: "YOO JEONGYEON!!!?" in an angry tone.

They were all shocked at jihyo's loud voice so they immediately went there.

JY: "Hey jihyo?! Are you okay?" In a worried voice.

MN: "What happened???"

They were all worried they thought jihyo is in trouble.

JH: "Care to explain this?!" in an angry tone.


JY: "What?" Confused.

JH: "This, Yoo Jeongyeon." While pointing in a cooler fulls of meat, beer, and junk foods.

TY: "Woah unnie that's a lot of foods."


SN: "Woah jeong we are only 9 but this food is for 20 people."

NY: "Sana is right, uhm jeong may I ask how much did you spend with all these foods?" She eyed jeongyeon.

JY: "Uhm around 3000 dollars I guess?" and smile.

NY: "You guess?! Oh my gosh jeong that's a lot of money." While in shock.

JY: "Don't worry it's my parent's money, not mine, right dahyun?" While she gave dahyun a stare with a fake smile.

DH: "Yes unnie." She said nervously.

JH: "You better be jeongyeon." she eyed jeongyeon.

JY: "Yes of course," while she gulped hard.

MN: "Uhm so shall we start cooking?"

They were all preparing for their brunch jeongyeon volunteer to cook the meat.

TY: "Jeongyeon unnie looks so cool."


MN: "No she doesn't."

"Of course she is!!!" mina thought.

JH: "Oww, don't wanna admit huh penguin." smug on her face.

MN: "Ehhh?!"

CY: "Woah mina unnie is whipped."

Mina, Chaeyoung, jihyo, and dahyun volunteer to slice the vegetables.

tzuyu, and sana are preparing the tables. And momo and nayeon well uhm... They are flirting at the side...hahaha I'm just joking, they volunteer for their drinks.

MM: "WHO LIKES BEERS?!" she asks.

JY: "Give me one momoring." she smirks.

"Oh no you don't ostrich," mina thought.

MN: "Hey it's too early to drink some beer." in a soft voice.

JH: "Mina is right jeong maybe later arraseo?"

JY: "Hai hai..."

NY: "Yah momoring who said you're gonna drink beer in this early huh." She scolds momo.

MM: "Okay okay, gomen gomen." while she pout.

JY: "Okay girls the meat is done." she informed the girls. "Is the rice ready?"

JH: "Yes jeong, okay girls let's eat!!!"

TY: "Finally I can eat, Thank you jeongyeon unnie for the meat!!!" she hugged jeongyeon.


JY: "You're welcome tzuztu."

CY: "Wah unnie, where my strawberries?"

JY: "In the cooler chaeng!"

CY: "Okay unnie, I'm gonna go get it."

DH: "Wait for me chaeng, I'm going to get my chocolate milk too!"

NY: "Quickly kids the food are waiting!"

CY, DH: "Naeeeee." while running to the RV.

MM: "Where's my Jokbal." while pouting.

JY: "In the cooler momo, that's for dinner later." while fixing the table.

MM: "Okay okay thanks for the jokbal jeongyeonie." she hugged jeongyeon.

JY: "Okay okay momo." While giggling.


@Penguin

Thank you for the food...

Liked by @ImNayeon, @Yoo, @Shashasha, @Tofuu, @Chaengcasso, @Momoring @Yoda, @ParkJihyo, and 1,980,098 more.

Comments Disabled.

-

Jihyo has a great idea, she gathered all the girls at the table to discuss something about partners in their camping.

JH: "Okay guys let's have partners for our camping for the next 2 days arraseo?"

NY: "Why do we need partners, if I already have momo."

MM: "Aw that's so sweet nay, come here~~." and she hugged nayeon.


TY: "Oh my gosh unnies stop flirting in front of me I just ate my food that I might throw up it out." she rolled her eyes.


NY: "Yah tzuyuu!!!"

JH: "Okay okay stop that, we need to have a partner because tomorrow's morning we're gonna have hiking which we need a partner."

DH: "But we're 9 if we're doing to have a partner what will happen to the other one?”

JY: "Dahyun is right jihyo." while nodding.

JH: "For our camping, I'm the leader so I don't need a partner." while raising her hand in the air.

CY: "So who's gonna decide for our partners."

MN: "Chaeng is right jihyo."

JH: "Oh don't worry, I have some colored papers here in my pockets if you pick the same color with the other then that's your partner, easy as that." while jumping.

"This going to be fun." Jihyo thought while chuckling

SN: "Okay shall we start, I'm so excited!!!"


Jihyo get her colored papers in her pocket and she puts them in the small box and she let the others pick one inside the boxes they gladly followed jihyo, after that all of them have already had the papers they haven't reveal it yet, there are four different colors in the box there are white, black, red, and blue the leader's color is orange which is resembles as jihyo's color. Jihyo announces that they should already reveal their colors.

JH: "Are you guys ready for your partners!!!"

ALL: "Naeeeeee..."

JH: "Okay let's begin, who got the red raised your color."

Sana and tzuyu raised their colors as jihyo said, they looked at each other happily.

TY: "Yay sana unnie is my partner!!!" she went to sana and hugged her. and sana hugged her back.


JH: "Okay okay noice next team!! Color blue raised your hands!"

Momo and Nayeon raised them they looked at each other and start to celebrate and hugging each other.

NY: "I knew it!!!!!!"

MM: "Wah I'm so happy!!!!"


@ImNayeon

Partners!!!!

Liked by @Momoring, @Penguin, @Shashasha, @Tofuu, @Yoo, @Chaengcasso, @Yoda, and 3,980,098 more.

Comments Disabled.

JH: "Okay enough of that love birds, look at the kids please have mercy on them." pointing to dahyun, chaeyoung, and tzuyu.

Jeongyeon felt nervous she doesn't know why. Was it because of who's gonna be her partner? She sees nayeon and momo as the blue team and sana and tzuyu as the red team which is the only one left is dahyun, chaeyoung, and mina. As same as mina, she's nervous right now, actually after jihyo announced that they will have a partner for the rest of their camping.

JH: "Okay black teams and white teams are the only ones left who's gonna be it!" while jumping. "Let's add a little twist on it."

Jeongyeon and mina are nervous about the "little twist" of what jihyo said.

JH: "This will be fun! Okay jeongyeon, mina, dahyun, and chaeyoung the close eyes.

All of them followed what jihyo's said.

JH: "Make sure no one's peaking arraseo?

CY: "Hurry up jihyo unnie I'm excited!"

DH: "Me tooo~~~."


JH: "Okay raised your colors in 1...2...3 go!"

They raised their hands in the air, they can hear the girls screaming at the top of their lungs their confused jeongyeon and mina slowly opening their eyes they saw chaeyoung and dahyun are hugging already.

They look at each other's papers they saw they were the same color and it was black.

", she's my partner, how am I going to do?!" Mina thought.

"Partner." jeongyeon murmured to herself.

JH: "Ohh I guess it settled them dahyun and chaeyoung white team, jeongyeon and mina as a black team."

The girls are happy they knew that mina and jeongyeon would end up partners at each other. They all smirked at the same time.

Jeongyeon went to mina and to not build an awkward tension jeongyeon began to speak.

JY: "Uhm guess you're my partner."

MN: "Yeah hahaha black team fighting!"

JY: "Fighting!"


JH: "Almost forgot guys your partners will be your tent buddies arraseo?"

JY, MN: "A what!!!"


"oh no you don't jihyo please don't do this my heart." Jeongyeon thought.

JH: "Why is there any problem with that?"

MN: "No it's okay I'm just shocked."

"Of course jihyo!" Mina thought.

CY: "Shall we start to build our tents?"

JH: "Yes you may, okay guys start building your tents! And after you finish it try to rest a little okay?"

NY, MM, JY, TY, MN, SN, CY, DH: "NAEEEE."

-

| 3:30 pm |

After they finish setting up their tents, the others began to take a rest same as jeongyeon and mina.

JY: "Are you going to sleep mina?"

MN: "Uhm no, I'm not the type of person who usually sleeps in the afternoon, uhm how about you?" she looked at jeongyeon.

JY: "Me too actually, sometimes I play my switch or building lego, but right now I didn't carry it to me so yeah I'm bored actually."

MN: "You play switch? And lego too?"

JY: "Yes, actually I have a full collection of lego inside my house." while smiling. "How bout you you play switch and lego too?"

"Woah." Mina thought.

MN: "Yes, I have a collection of lego too and played several games on my switch."

"Cooooooool." Jeonhyeon thought.

JY: "Wanna play the game right now."

MN: "Sure what kind of game?" confusedly.


JY: "We can play rock, paper, scissors the one who wins in every round can ask the question to the loser? Uhm how about that? while rubbing the back of her head.

MN: "Sure why not." while nodding.


JY: "Okay game!"

Rock, paper, scissors.....Mina losses the first round so jeongyeon is the who's asking.

JY: "Uhm is it okay if I can ask any questions?"

MN: "Sure thing jeong."

JY: "So uhm do have a boyfriend or rather in a relationship?

Mina was frozen and shocked at jeongyeon's question.

MN: "Uhm no, actually it's a shame to answer that, I wasn't been in a relationship since I was born." She answered shyly.

"Mina you're too beautiful to be single." Jeongyeon thought.

JY: "Really?! uhm actually I am too." while covering her face too.


MN: "Oh I thought you were in a relationship before? You're too hot to be single." Mina accidentally slips the last part.

" ..." mina thought.

JY: Oh wow ms. myoi you find y huh, and thank you." While smirking.

MN: "Stop it, I didn't mean to say that." While hitting jeongyeon's shoulder.


JY: "About that uhm when I started to become a Ceo, I put all my interest in a relationship aside so I can focus only on my job, and I was waiting for the right time, but that was 1 year ago and now I'm already 25 years old I want to start my own family, I save a lot of money now and I think this is the right time." She smiles genuinely.

MN: "Oh me too actually, when I started to move here in Korea I build my cafe to start a new life, I wasn't interested in relationships before."

JY: "I guess we felt the same way. But you know honestly, I met someone who caught my eye for the first time I met her, and yeah you're right girl, I wasn't interested in the boy
sorry."

MN: "Don't be sorry jeong honestly me too."

So yeah they forgot about the game and started to talk to each other for an hour, it was really fun for them to know each other deeply, and of course, jeongyeon is jeongyeon so she jokes around.

-

| 5:30 pm |

Jeongyeon and mina are done talking already, mina thought that they needed to cook their dinner already.

MN: "It's already 5:30 pm shall we start to cook dinner?" while standing up.

JY: "Sure and I bet the girls when they woke up they will surely be hungry." while laughing.


MN: "Yeah you're right."

Jihyo was the first one to wake up she sees jeongyeon and mina talking while grilling, she suddenly smiles at the sight of the two so she went there.



@ParkJihyo

Look at our chefs.

Liked by @ImNayeon, @Tofuu, @Chaengcasso, @Momoring @Yoda, and 4,980,098 more.

Comments Disabled.


JH: "Good afternoon to our chefs for our tonight's dinner."

MN: "Good afternoon too jihyo, how's your sleep?"

JH: "Good actually, uhm how about the two of you did you sleep well?" While wiggling her eyebrows.

JY: "Uhm nope we didn't sleep, we just talked to each other for an hour and it was fun actually."

"Owwww." Jihyo thought while smiling

MN: "Yeah, and I didn't know that your best friend wasn't good at joking." while laughing at jeongyeon.


JY: "Hey all my jokes are funny and you even laughing at them." while pouting.


JH: "I guess you guys have a really good time huh." while smiling.


MN: "Honestly yeah."

JY: "Yeah me too..."

-

| 6:00 pm |

Mina and jihyo already preparing dinner while jeongyeon is still in the RV cleaning herself up, the two are already done washing their self so it's jeongyeon turn. All the girls are already up and jeongyeon is right they are all hungry.

MN: "Oh they are all up."

JH: "Oh yeah you're right."

NY: "Hi guys." while yawning.


TY: "Hi unnies, mmmm that's smell so good."

MM: "Omo jokbal I'm hungry already." while rubbing her tummy.

CY: "Hi mina unnie hi jihyo unnie."

MN: Hi Cheang, how's your sleep the two of you?" while pointing to dahyun and chaeyoung.

DH: "We're good unnie, uhm where's jeongyeon unnie? while looking around.

MN: "Well your unnie is in the RV cleaning herself up." she said in a soft voice.

DH: "Oh okay unnie."

Jeongyeon done showering so she just were casual clothes and spray her perfume to her self and went to the girls


SN: "You smelled that?" while asking the girls.

JH: "What smell?"

SN: "It's smells so good, smells like a lavender perfume." while sniffing around.


Jihyo knows already that, that is jeongyeon for all of them jeongyeon was the only one who has a lavender smell.

MN: "A lavender?"

They saw jeongyeon walking towards them. So tzuyu went to jeongyeon and start to sniff her. So jeongyeon is so confused right now.

JY: "Yah tzuyu why are smelling me!!"

TY: "Oh it was jeongyeon unnie!"

CY: "Well yeah, out of jeongyeon unnie's smell lavender is my favorite."

DH: "Yup chaeyoung is right sometimes I wonder what brand of perfume of what jeongyeon unnie using but she's not telling to us."

SN: "That's unfair!" While pouting.

JH: "Yup sana right! There was the time I was asking her about her perfume but she keeps changing the topic every time I started asking about her perfume."

JY: "Well for us the lavender smell only belongs to me, that is the only mine and only for me arraseo?"

SN: "Ehhhhh..."

MN: "Okay girls enough of that, shall we start eating our dinner, look at momo she's already on the table waiting."

MM: "Come on I'm hungry."

While eating their dinner chaeyoung and dahyun start to joke around they were all laughing at the sight of the two while jeongyen keeps taking glancing at mina she finds mina so beautiful especially when she's laughing.

MM: "So I guess it's beer time." while looking at nayeon nodding.

JY: "Pass me one momo."

JH: "Me too."

MN: "Me three."

SN: "Me four..."

NY: "Me five.."

Momo gave them each a bottle of beer and starts to sit with them, they circled the fire pit and start to tell stories. While the three dahyun, chaeyoung, and tzuyu roasting a sausage, marshmallow.


JH: "I remember when we were in college and I guess that is the most embarrassing that happened to nayeon that was really funny." While laughing.

JY: "I remember that was funny actually!" insert jeongyeon laughing.


NY: "Yah don't do it!!!" while she eyed the two.

JH: "Wae, come on nayeon it's just us in here."

JY: "Jihyo is right hahaha."

NY: "Okay but don't laugh."

So yeah they tell stories about nayeon, so now they start to laugh.

JY: "I can't forget that that was really funny." while laughing.

SN: "I never imagined that nayeon is the one who did that."

MM: "Yeah that was so embarrassing."

NY: "Yah you too babe." while pouting

CY: "Jeongyeon unnie why not sing us a song."

DH: "You're right chaeng, you know that jeongyeon unnie sings very well and she sings a lot in their college days."

TY: "You can sing jeongyeon unnie??

JY: "Yes but that was in college before but now I don't think I can't sing that much on how I sing before.

JH: "I remember that she sing a lot in our college days until now actually when I went to her house to surprise visits her I hear something meloduc coming from her house so I went to her window and saw her singing while playing her guitar."

JY: "Yah jihyo I didn't know that." while defending herself.

JH: "Of course you don't, I don't want to interfere with your concert in your house." and everyone starts to laugh.

MN: "You played guitar too?!"

JY: "Yes actually." while scratching her head.

CY: "Come on unnie sing us a song and I bet everyone will like it."

DH: "Yes unnie, actually chaeng and I bought your guitar for in case you know, wait I get it for you."

JY: "Yah you two you planned that do you?"

DH: "Of course unnie."

MM: "I'm excited!!!"

MN: "Me too this is the first time to hear you singing."

NY: "See even mina love to hear you sing."

JY: "Okay okay, do I have a choice." she sighed.

Dahyun gave the guitar to jeongyeon and she starts to sing. ( For lovers who hesitate by JANNABI )

Naneun ilkgi shwiun maeumiya
Dangshindo seueuk hultgo gasyeoyo
Dallael gil eomneun oeroun maeum itji
Meomulda gasyeoyo eum

Naege gin yeouneul namgyeojweoyo
Sarangeul sarangeul haejweoyo
Hal su ittamyeon geureol suman ittamyeon
Saehayan bicheuro geudael bichweo julgeyo

Geureoda bami chajaomyeon
Uri dulmane bimireul saegyeoyo
Chueokhal geu bam wie galpireul kkotgo seon
Nammollae pyeolchyeoboayo

Naye jarananeun maeumeul
Mot bonchae kkeokkeo beoril suneun eomne
Miryeon namgilbaen geuriweo apeun ge naa
Seodulleo angyeobon geu pumeun ttaseuhal teni

Geureoda bami chajaomyeon
Uri dulmane bimireul saegyeoyo
Chueokhal geu bam wie galpireul kkotgo seon
Nammollae pyeolchyeoboayo

Eonjenga tto geunari ondaedo
Urin seodulleo dwidolji marayo
Majubodeon geudaero dwitgeoreumchimyeonseo
Seoroye annyeongeul boayo

Pigo jineun maeumeul arayo
Dashi doraon gyejeoldo
Nan han dongan sae hwaljjak pieotta jillae
Tto hanbeon yeongweonhi
Geureomedo nae sarangeun
Tto gateun kkumeul kkugo
Geureomedo kkudeon kkumeul
Nan tto mirujin aneulgeoya


Everyone was amazed by jeongyeon's voice. Mina kept her eyes stared at jeongyeon. Poor jeongyeon she didn't even saw mina staring at her she was too focused on the song.
 


@Yoda

Wow jeongyeon unnie sounds perfect..

Liked by @ImNayeon, @Yoo, @Shashasha, @Tofuu, @Chaengcasso, @Momoring, @Penguin, and 4,980,098 more.

Comments Disabled.


Jeongyeon is done singing and all of them were start struck at jeongyeon so they began praised jeonggeon.

MM: "Woah that was so good jeong that was really good."

SN: "Wah please sing us a song often."

MN: "You sounds good jeong your voice was perfect."

Jeongyeon began to blush and jihyo saw it. So she began to teased jeongyeon.

JH: "Oww I see jeongyeon's blushing." She teasing jeongyeon.

All of them start to stare at jeongyeon even mina too.

NY: "Oww jeongyeon is blushing. I wonder why?"

JY: "Yah I'm not, this is from the effect of the alcohol." while defending herself.

" you two ughhh!!!" Jeongyeon thought.

SN: "Why are you too defensive jeongyeon chan." she smirked

JY: "No I'm not." Still defending herself

MM: "Okay if you say so jeongyeon."

TY, DH, CY: "Owwwww." They teased jeongyeon.

And they began to tell stories again and again. Until midnight, they were having fun and drinking.

-

| 11:30 pm |

They were all now tired jeongyeon, momo, and sana are a bit tipsy now while nayeon, mina, and jihyo are sober, the three kids are already sleeping in their tents. So jihyo thinks it's time to sleep now.

JH: "Okay guys it's time to sleep now, uhm mina can you handle jeongyeon?"

MN: "Sure jihyo I can handle her."

NY: "Okay guys we're going to sleep now because this lady has already drink 5 bottles." While supporting momo.

JH: "Okay okay I'm going to handle sana through their tent, mina get jeongyeon now she's already sleeping on the chair."

SN: "Thank you jihyo."

MN: "Okay okay I'm going to get her now." and went to jeongyeon.

MN: "Okay jeong I'm going to carry you arraseo?" she said in a soft voice.

JY:  "Okay mina thank you."

MN: "You're welcome jeong come on?"

JY: "Okay." she smiles


Mina and jeongyeon are now in their tent, jeongyeon is now sleeping while mina is trying to sleep she looked at jeongyeon is now peacefully sleeping.

"She's pretty too when she was asleep." Mina thought.

She back faced jeongyeon and trying to get her sleep when suddenly someone hugged her and starts spooning her, she flinches because she knew it was jeongyeon, her heart starts to beats fast, but she suddenly feels safe and calm when she smells jeongyeon's perfume.

"They were right she's smells so good." Mina thought.

Mina began to feel sleepy. All of them now are peacefully sleeping and ready for their hike for tomorrow's morning.








 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Hope you like chapter 4!!!!!

Highly appreciated if you leave your thoughts in the comments.

Thank you and the next chapter will be this week.


Don't forget to message jeongyeon in bubble ^^