Day 2 part 1

Coffee that I need and that is you

No One's Pov

| Thursday 4:30 am |

Jeongyeon suddenly woke up when she felt she's spooning someone, and it was mina, she began to felt nervous and her heart starts to beat faster. She tries to remember last night but nothing is coming out. When she was about to remove her hands off to mina but mina suddenly faces her and hug her tighter.

"Oh please god jihyo have mercy on me~~." jeongyeon thought.

Now that mina is closer to her she can now smell mina's perfume.

"She smells so good too, I wonder what perfume she uses?" Jeongyeon thought.

She just lets mina hug her because she doesn't want to wake mina up. After 5 minutes jeongyeon began to feel sleepy again until she falls asleep.

-

| 5:25 am |

Jeongyeon again woke up but from the smell of the coffee coming outside the tent, she saw mina is still sleeping peacefully so she came out of the tent and the first thing she saw is jihyo making her coffee so she went there.

JY: "Good morning Ji." while yawning.


JH: "Good morning jeong, want some coffee?" While lending jeongyeon a coffee.

JY: "Thanks Ji, by the way, you're early it's only 5:30 am." While looking at her watch.

They went to the big rock with chairs on the corner of their left they sit there and start to talk.

JH: "Well I woke up at 5:00 am, I want to sleep because I know that it's too early for me to woke up, but I can't so I went outside and make some coffee, and planned to watch the sunrise." and she sips in her coffee.


JY: "Oh I see, I guess we're watching it together." she looks at jihyo and they laugh.


JH: "Yeah I guess so, uhm how's today our camping feeling lighter, better?"

JY: "Yeah, I've never been so relaxed and nothing to be stressed about when I start to become a Ceo, I guess dad's idea was perfect for me, perfect for us." She smiles and looks at jihyo.

JH: "You're right, thank you for our camping, I felt so relaxed too and I believe that the others felt the same way too." she smiles.

JY: "Nope, thank you jihyo for always being there for me when I'm down."

JH: "Okay stops this cringey moment it's not so you ostrich." While she takes a hit on jeongyeon's shoulder.

JY: "Yah aish this Thomas, that's hurts!" While glaring at laughing jihyo.


JH: "Ow look at the sun it is about to rise." While pointing to sunrise.

JY: "Yeah you're right."

They looked at the sun while rising they can't help to be mesmerized by the view of it.


@Yoo

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ!!!! @ParkJihyo.


Liked by @Shashasha, @Tofuu, @Chaengcasso, @Yoda, @ParkJihyo, @ImNayeon, and 3,980,098 more.

Comments Disabled.


JH: "So are planning to confess to mina right now?"

JY: "Honestly yes, and I don't know how, but I was planning it to our hike later, and maybe I can surprise her a little bit can you help me plan that?"

JH: "Sure why not jeong you're my best friend I can help you with everything."

They don't know that nayeon is already up listening to them.

NY: "I can help you with that too."

They were shocked they thought it was someone but surprisingly it was the only nayeon.

JY: "You scared us!" while holding her chest.


JH: "Yah nayeon!!

NY: "Okay guys sorry, and jeong I heard that you're planning to confess now to mina?" while sitting on the vacant chair.

JY: "Yes nay, actually I was planning this when I knew that we were having camping, I thought to myself that this is the perfect time to confess to her."

JH: "So do you have a plan?" She looks at jeongyeon.

JY: "Yes actually, can you help me with it?"

NY: "Of course jeong, do you need help with others too?"

JY: "That would be perfect nay, thank you." She smiles

JH, NY: "So what are your plans?" they looked at jeongyeon.

-

| 6:30 am |

They talked about jeongyeon's plans and they add their idea's to it, jeongyeon was amazed by the two how three of them makes a good plan for jeongyeon's confession.

JY: "That's was a very good idea guys, thank you!!." She hugs the two of them.


JH: "Of course ostrich."

NY: "If this plan is going to be successful you're gonna treat us ostrich."

JH: "I agree with that." while nodding.


JY: "Of course, and I hope mina accepts my confessions." while letting out a big sigh.

Jihyo and nayeon looked at each other while smiling, jeongyeon didn't even notice the two because she's too busy thinking about mina.

JH: "Good luck with that." she smiles.

After they talked they went to the RV and make some breakfast for themselves and for the others. Jihyo volunteered to make their coffee, nayeon, and jeongyeon they do cooking they cooked some bacon, eggs, and toast.


@ImNayeon

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ look at this two @ParkJihyo, @Yoo.

Liked by @Momoring, @Shashasha, @Tofuu, @Yoo, @Chaengcasso, @Yoda, and 3,980,098 more.

Comments Disabled.

-

| 7:00 am |

The three of them nayeon, jeongyeon, and jihyo already done making their breakfast. And it's already set on the table and ready to wake up the others.

JY: "It's already 7:00 am." while looking at her watch. "Shall we wake the others up?"

NY: "Yup jeong is right, so jihyo it's time to use your mega loud voice!!!" while laughing.


JY: "Oh my...hahaha mega loud voice." while laughing.


JH: "Yah don't laugh!!" She glares at the two.


While nayeon and jeongyeon are laughing jihyo began to shout so loud that the two of them were scared at jihyo's voice.

Sana and tzuyu are startled by jihyo's voice and they quickly stood up, same as chaeyoung, dahyun, and momo. After they finished fixing their bed they quickly went to nayeon, jeongyeon, and jihyo.

SN: "Good morning guys!"

TY: "Good morning unnie's." In sleepy voice

NY: "Good morning." she smiles.

JH: "Where's our penguin? Still sleeping?" While looking around finding mina.

JY: "Wait let me check her." she said while walking through their tent.

Jeongyeon went to their tent and saw mina is still sleeping on their sleeping bed.

"You're cuter even you are sleeping." Jeongyeon thought she stares at mina.


JY: "Hey mina wake up it's already 7:15." she said while poking mina's cheeks.

MN: "Mmmmh stop." she said in a sleepy tone.

JY: "Penguin you need to wake up now, we have to go hiking later so you need to eat breakfast to have strength arraseo." while kneeling besides mina.

Mina slowly opening her eye and the first thing she notices that jeongyeon is staring at her, she didn't even notice that jeongyeon is the who's waking her up. So she began to feel shy.

"...yabai I didn't even notice. aahhh It's so embarrassing." she thought while covering her face using her hands.


Then jeongyeon began to speak.

JY: "Oh come on penguin don't feel embarrassed about it, come on get up we need to eat our breakfast, and I'm super hungry."

MN: "Okay okay can you wait for me outside the tent." she said while covering her face made jeongyeon chuckled.

JY: "Okay I'll wait for you." she said and smile while exiting their tent.

"Ahh mina why didn't you notice her ah ghad." mina thought.

Mina exits their tents and the first thing she saw is jeongyeon.

JY: "Good morning mina, how's your sleep, good?" while giving mina a big smile.


MN: "Good morning too jeong, It's good." while giving jeongeyeon a smile.


"Not good YOO JEONGYEON you didn't even let me sleep at night, and how am I going to sleep if you keep hugging me or should I say spooning me, my heart can't calm that night aish this ostrich!!!!." mina thought while glaring on jeongyeon but jeongyeon didn't even notice mina.


They began to walk towards the others. The others can't help but stare at the two they think that if the two were together they could have been a great couple.



JH: "Look at those two they are perfect for each other." while looking at jeongyeon and mina and while the others nodding in response.



@ParkJihyo

Look at these two....ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Liked by @ImNayeon, @Shashasha, @Chaengcasso, @Momoring @Yoda, @Tofu, and 3,980,098 more.

Comments Disabled.


SN: "I agree with jihyo, I mean look at them their eyes are sparkling when they talking to each other, I never saw mina smiled like that before." and the others nod again.

DH: "Same as jeongyeon unnie I never saw unnie smiled like that before too, and I hope it never ends."

CY: "Yeah, when it comes to me, whenever jeongyeon unnie is smiling or happy me and dahyun became happier." and dahyun nods. "


MM: "You like your unnie that much huh." and chaeyoung nod.


But before chaeyoung and dahyun could answer it, jeongyeon and mina arrived.

JY: "Hey guys what were you discussing about huh without us." she said while pouting.


MN: "Jeong is right." while pouting.


The others looked at each other while smiling. After that jihyo began to talk.

JH: "Nothing, Okay guys we need to eat our breakfast now, and after this, we will do hiking arraseo?" while looking at the others.

JY: "Naeeeeee."

They sit in their chair and began to eat their breakfast.

CY: "Who made this delicious bacon and eggs." while munching her food.

NY: "Me. The one and only Im Nayeon." she said confidently make the others laugh.

JY: "Wow nayeon too much confident huh, you only made our bread and I am the one who makes bacon and eggs."

NY: "Yah jeongyeon." She glared at jeongyeon.

MN: "What time were going to have hiking?"

JH: "Around 8:00 am, so guys you need to eat quickly so we have time to prepare ourselves arraseo?"

NY, JY, MM, SN, TY, MN, CY, DH: "Naeeee!!!"

-

After they were done eating breakfast, all of them are preparing their gear for hiking, excepts for mina because mina is the last one who takes a shower of all of them. Then jihyo has a great idea for it. While mina is in the shower, she gathered all the girls of course except mina, because you know this plan is for mina.

JH: "Okay guys gathered up jeongyeon has something to tell you guys." She said in a whisper.

Jeongyeon already knows what it is.

"Of course the plan." Jeongyeon thought while nodding

All the girls followed jihyo, and now they are in one corner slightly far from the RV, so that mina couldn't hear them.

CY: "So what it is jeongyeon unnie something to say?" while confused.


But sana has already an idea of what will jeongyeon is going to say to them.

SN: "Oh my ghad jeong, don't tell me you're finally going to confess to mina aren't you?" She said quietly but at the same time excitedly.

All of them looked at sana while in shock except for nayeon and jihyo of course they already knew that. And they began to shift their stare at jeongyeon and waiting for her to talk.

JY: "Yeah guys." while rubbing at the back of her head. "I thought that this the perfect time to confess to mina, I mean before I knew that we were going to have camping I didn't even dare to ask her out you know, but when I knew that we were having camping I thought to myself that this is the time, this is the time when I finally out my feelings to her. And I hope that she answer me or accepts me and if she did I would be the happiest person ever."

After the last part of what jeongyeon says the "And I hope that she answer me or accepts me and if she did I would be the happiest person ever." All of them looked at each other with a genuine smile and all of a sudden they hugged jeongyeon.

DH: "Omo omo our unnie is a big girl now finally has the guts to confess to mina unnie." she said and the other began to laugh.

JY: "Yahh."

MM: "Okay do you have a plan for that?" she asks jeongyeon.

JY: "Of course, momoring. I am Yoo Jeongyeon who always has a plan." and everyone starts to laugh again. "Okay this plan is made by me, nayeon, and jihyo but if you have a suggestion please say it to so that this tonight will going to be perfect, arraseo?

NY, SN, MM, CY, TY, DH, JH: "Naeeeee!!!!!"

-

After that, ey discussed their plan and it turns out to be a perfect confession. Jeongyeon is super happy right now. Sho doesn't know how to thank this girl.

SN: "Woah that confession is perfect." she smiles excitedly.


TY: "I agree with sana unnie." While nodding.


JY: "Thank you guys for helping me." She smiles.

JH, NY: " Of course jeong." They said and hugged jeongyeon and the others join too.

| 7:45 am |

They saw mina came out of the RV, and of course, they will act as nothing happened.

MN: "Sorry guys if I take it so long." she said bowing.

JH: "It's an okay penguin." She smiles. "OKAY GUYS SHALL WE START OUR HIKING!!!!!!!." She shouts excitedly.


JY, MN, NY, MM, SN, TY, DH, CY: "NAEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!.



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What do you think their plan is?

Do you think their plan are going to success?

Owww find out on chapter 5 part 2  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hope you enjoy chapter 5 part 1 kekeke... ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you for reading it winkeu winkeu ;

And don't forget to message jeongyeon on bubble.