The Characters

Coffee that I need and that is you

YOO JEONGYEON


BACKGROUND

Jeongyeon is the Ceo of Yoo Corps. Her dad owns a restaurant. And her older sister is a famous actress. Jeongyeon has never been in love with someone but 2 years ago she met mina the owner of her favorite cafe, she believes that mina is the one for her but she doesn't want to confess her love because she thinks that mina will not accept her love towards her.
 

Jeongyeon has been friends with Nayeon and Jihyo since they were in high school, while dahyun, chaeyoung is jeongyeon's cousin.

 

MYOUI MINA


BACKGROUND

Mina is the owner of MiCafe. Her father is a doctor. And her older brother is a football player in the USA. She moved to Korea when she was only 22 years old. Mina met Jeongyeon at her cafe, she didn't expect that she will fall in love with jeongyeon that day, but after many months jeongyeon rarely visits her cafe because jeongyeon is a very busy Ceo, she wants to confess her love to jeongyeon but she's afraid that jeongyeon is a workaholic Ceo that doesn't even care about love.

Mina has been friends with Momo, Tzuyu, and Sana ever since they work as cashiers and waitresses in her Cafe 3 years ago.



PARK JIHYO


BACKGROUND

Jihyo is a singer who works with nayeon. Jihyo knows about mina's and jeongyeon's feelings at each other. But she doesn't want to interfere with them she just lets them confess their feelings to each other. Jihyo knows jeongyeon's feelings because the time they went to mina's cafe and jihyo sees how jeongyeon looked at mina, the way her eyes start to sparks it's like there's a galaxy forming in her eyes, and jihyo know what it is. While with mina's feelings is when jihyo entered her cafe, jihyo heard mina and sana are talking about her feeling's towards jeongyeon but mina doesn't want to admit it.

​​​​​​


IM NAYEON

BACKGROUND

Nayeon is a singer who works with jihyo. Nayeon only knows about Jeongyeon's feelings towards mina she doesn't know about mina's feelings. She's close with the Japanese because nayeon has a feeling towards momo but she doesn't want to admit it. She wasn't ready that momo will not accept her love because she knows that momo isn't ready for love.

 

KIM DAHYUN


BACKGROUND

Dahyun is a model who works with tzuyu. Dahyun and jeongyeon and chaeyoung are cousins, they were inseparable from birth.


SON CHAEYOUNG


 

BACKGROUND

Chaeyoung is an artist. Chaeyoung and jeongyeon and dahyun are cousins, she loves her cousins very much, dahyun and chaeyoung are like twins because they were always together.


CHOU TZUYU


BACKGROUND

Tzuyu is a model who works with dahyun, tzuyu is a sideline waitress in Mina's Cafe.



MINATOZAKI SANA


BACKGROUND

Sana is a waitress in Mina's Cafe. Sana knew about Mina's feelings towards jeongyeon.

HIRAI MOMO


BACKGROUND

Momo is a cashier in Mina's cafe. Momo knows about mina's feelings towards jeongyeon. Momo doesn't even believe in love, but when she met nayeon her believes in love will change. She wants to confess her love towards nayeon but she's afraid to try.