Chapter 2

Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Would you look at that, to Momo's luck her chauffeur had called her telling that he got involved in a little accident- a car behind had accidentally bumped into the back of her ride busting its backlight and now her driver is taking their car to the repair shop.

"He could've just fetched me and had the car fixed after!" Momo cussed in her head cause right now she's inside the Myoui's car sitting right besides Mina who had been sighing for the nth time and it's starting to get on her nerves. Mina turned to look at her before averting her gaze outside and heave a breath again.

"Can you stop??" Momo had finally said through gritted teeth trying not to raise her voice. Mina looked at her for a couple of seconds before looking away and sighing again and Momo's patience snapped.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" Momo whisper-yell, Mina was silent for a while before she finally speaks, "Apologize" she said causing Momo's brows to furrow. "If someone has to apologize here it should be her for that non stop sighing!" Momo thought to herself as she glared menacingly at Mina. The other leaned in while staring intensely at her that Momo find it rather vexing for she was shamelessly invading her personal space, Momo scoots back till she's trap in the corner. "Yesterday, at the cafeteria you spilled water at my face and clutch me by the collar in front of everybody. Apologize." Mina reminded her as she demanded for an apology, Momo crossed her arms over her chest as she turns away from Mina. " Never." She responded, never in hell will she ever say those words to Myoui Mina. Mina leaned back and sat on her previous spot crossing her arms as well, her lips forming a frown.

"Fine, we're still about an hour away from the estate and I will not stop sighing till you lose sanity." Mina grumbled leaning on the window her right hand supporting her chin as she sighs again. Momo not able to handle anymore annoying heavy breaths, finally gave in.

"Oh my god- fine! I'm sorry!" She yelled earning only a scoff from the other. "I don't like insincere apologies" She responded sighing yet again, Momo pinched the bridge of her nose as she took a couple of deep breaths to calm her raging nerves. She turns to Mina and tried again. "I'm sorry" Momo muttered still insincere but she said it much more calmly this time. Mina's driver eyed them from the mirror, smiling inwardly at the sight. "Ahhh kids~" He thought.

"If you insist then you're forgiven" Mina finally accepted it, gummy smile evident on her face as she pats Momo's head, it got swatted right away though as Momo throws a glare at her before scooting farther away from Mina if that's still possible. Momo leaned her head on the window finally having peace- well not until she heard something.

'I am sorry'

'If you insist then you're forgiven'

Momo's eyes widen as she sat straight and turn to where the sound is coming from. Mina was smiling at her while waving her phone, a video of her apologizing is playing. "What the - give me that!" Momo yelled lodging at Mina as she tries to desperately take the phone away but Mina was fast enough to put it out of reach. "Nu-uh this is a commemorative piece that needs to be preserved, Hirai Momo had finally learned how to apologize." Mina replied feigning tears as she tries to keep her phone away from Momo's grasp, now the latter is practically hovering on top of her desperately trying to take the device. Unfortunately, their ride had pass through an uneven surface causing them to jolt making Momo lose her balance, one thing led to the other causing Momo's lips to land on the girl that she hated the most while she sprawled on top of her, taking a mental note to always wear a seatbelt. Both girls freeze for a moment only snapping off trance when the driver speaks. "I deeply apologize, I didn't notice that there was a crater there... Are you guys alright?" And as if she was burnt Momo quickly jumped away. Mina cleared before speaking for the two of them. "Yep, we're alright. Just be more careful next time"

"Yes, young miss I apologize once again."

Mina touched her lips a ghost of a smile started to creep as her cheeks started to feel warm, she knows she's blushing. She turns to Momo who had a tinge of red on her cheeks as well. Mina opens but Momo cuts her off by raising her hand.

"Another word from you and I swear I'll jump off of this vehicle." Momo warned and by now Mina knows that the girl is hella pissed so she decided to not anymore.

Silence enveloped the car ride as Mina let the girl be, deciding not to bother her anymore. She turned to the other girl to find that she had fallen asleep, her head lightly bumping on the car's window. Mina sighs as she gently put her hand against Momo's head so that it won't hit the window. She stayed like that till they've finally reach the sleeping girl's home and by then Mina's arm felt numb and tingly.

"Young miss we had reached Ms. Hirai's home" Her driver informed her, Mina nods at him in return as she gently shakes the girl. "Hey~ we've reached your home" Mina told her as Momo slowly stirs from sleep, rubbing her eyes and Mina couldn't help but to stare fondly at the sight. Momo fixed her bag as she bows to Mina's driver, "Thank you for the ride Mr. Miyazaki." Momo curtly told him before she got out of the car not forgetting to glare at Mina of course but Mina brush it off wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter