Chapter 1

Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo hates Mina, she wants nothing to do with her and she badly wished she could get away from her but she can't, for the Myoui's are a family friend- more like her dad's. Unfortunately, Mina attends the same school as her, she's in the same class with her, she's the class president, and to top it off Momo's dad likes to compare her to Mina. Oh~ and they live in the same neighborhood as well...

If fate were to have a physical form Momo would beat the crap out of it for doing this to her. She just wants no Mina in her life is that too much to ask?

"You're on cleaning duties today Hirai." Speaking of the devil, Momo's blood boils just by hearing her voice."You didn't help for the past weeks so you'll clean the room today yourself." Momo isn't looking at her but she could imagine the look she's giving her right now and that infuriates her more. She hooks her bag on her shoulder still pretending not to hear as she starts to leave but Mina held her wrist. The other students that are left inside saw it and hurriedly went out of the class not wanting to get involved between the two.

"I know you can hear me perfectly well Hirai. If you won't clean the room today then you'll leave me no choice but to report you to disciplinary and you'll have more things to clean by then. " Momo could picture the smug look on Mina's face as she yanks her arm back not forgetting to send glares at the other. Mina leans on one of the desks as she crossed her arms. "Sweep and mop the floor, wipe the board, arrange the chairs, throw the trash-"

"I know how to ing clean a room!" Momo yelled annoyed at how the other was bossing her around but Mina didn't faze at her outburst. "Good for you, now start cleaning." Mina responded making Momo's grip on the sweeper tighten. "Can you just leave?" Momo growled earning a hum from Mina as the latter check her nails. "I can but I wouldn't want to risk it. You have records of avoiding the cleaning duty, you might ditch this one if no one's looking." Mina responded that Momo could only grumble as she sweeps the floor. "I ing hate your very existence.."

"How bout you say that loud and clear for me to hear?" Mina asked earning nothing but a grunt as Momo focused on cleaning while cursing on Mina inside her head.

It took Momo a while but she had successfully clean the room and throw the trash, she was on her way when she noticed that Mina was walking beside her.

"Stop following me!" Momo muttered through gritted teeth earning a shrug from Mina. "If I'm following you, I should be walking 'behind' you not beside you" She responded and Momo could only grouch at how much she hates Mina and her smart mouth, fastening her pace to quickly get away from her. It seems that Mina is really testing her patience for she sped up too, to match her speed. Momo walked even faster but to her luck, she misstepped causing her to trip and fall face first on the ground. "Are you alright? you shouldn't have run like that." Mina told her giving her a hand but Momo swatted it away, pushing Mina as she stands on her own. She dusted herself before throwing a glare at the girl in front.

"I ing despise you!" She growled her chin bleeding from the little accident before she walked past Mina and boarded her ride.

"Grumpy as always.. I hope it won't scar, I should've just left her alone" Mina talks to herself while biting her nail, she watches Momo's ride till it's out of her sight before she gets inside of her own. "You had a fight with Ms. Hirai today, young miss?" Her driver asked earning a chuckle. "As always."

---
"Look~ the bandaid on her face- it seems like Hirai Momo got involved in a fight.."

"I heard that she almost killed somebody from middle school-" Mina managed to overhear the two girls gossiping when Momo passed by, after she gathered her things from her locker, she quickly approached them. "The school condones any type of bullying, including spreading malicious information. Do you have proof for what you're saying?" Mina asked staring down intensely making the other two girls uncomfortable causing them to apologize and scurried away. Mina rolls her eyes on them as she closes her locker.

During lunch break Mina sat down with her tray of food next to Jihyo at the cafeteria, moments later Nayeon had slammed hers on their table as she sat down causing the other two to be taken aback. Nayeon has this knowing look on her face, the one she always has when she had managed to scoop up some juicy gossip. "Hey! guess what?" Nayeon whispered as Jihyo stopped chewing. "What?" She asked and Nayeon leaned over to them. "I heard Momo got into a pretty bad fight and I also saw her with bandages on the face" She whispered in all maliciousness that Mina can't stop her eyes from rolling. "Really?" Jihyo asked her eyes widening in shock.

"You'd really believe that Ji?" Mina asked her to which she had received a shrug as Jihyo took a spoonful of her fried rice. "Can't blame me that Hirai girl looked as if she'll burn the school down with the people locked up inside if given a chance. Have you seen the knife-like gaze she's throwing at you?"

"Those bandages don't lie guys" Nayeon added sipping on her plum juice and Mina can't help but sigh at her two friends. "She didn't get into a fight, I doubt she can even do that." Mina told them earning a mocking nod from Nayeon before she jested. "Oh yeah~ forgot that you two are 'best friends'" Jihyo tried to hold her laugh afraid that she might splutter the rice in .

"Ha-ha funny Nayeon, Momo tripped and fall on the school grounds yesterday and went home with a bleeding chin, that's what the bandage is for," Mina told them as the two were silent for a split second before both burst in laughter but it soon died down when someone abruptly stands behind them. Momo was there and happens to hear the part where Mina had told the other two how she kissed the ground causing her to fume in anger. Mina wasn't even given a chance to react when a glass of water was splashed into her face before Momo grabbed her by the collar. "Find someone else to gossip about you !" Momo growled through gritted teeth before she shoved Mina down and walked away. The people in the cafeteria looked at them curiously but quickly avoided the gaze when Jihyo eyed them.

"What the !? Are you alright??" Nayeon asked while Jihyo quickly wiped Mina's face with her hanky. "Don't ask me that when this is your fault!" Mina glared at her as Nayeon raised

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter