Chapter 10

Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina was so happy, after all these years they're finally in first-name basis, feeling giddy at the thought of Momo calling her name, excited as well to call Momo by hers without receiving any kinds of death threats but as days passed by Mina had noticed that Momo would literally do everything to avoid calling her. If the latter couldn't avoid it she'd settle with 'hey', 'oi', and things a like. This frustrated the hell out of Mina- Momo just need to call her name, it's a two syllable word same as hers! What's so hard in doing that anyway??

 

"Hey~ how do you do this again?" Momo asked they're currently inside Momo's room doing a recap of what was thought today. Mina sighs and with a frown she turn to gaze at what Momo is asking for, it's one of those dilution problems. She turn her gaze towards Momo. "What's my name?" Mina asked seriously, causing Momo to look up at her with a furrowed brows, confusion written all over her face. "Uhh what does it have to do with what I'm asking?" Momo responded only earning a frown from Mina. "We had an agreement, Momo. "

 

"I never called you by your family name." Momo replied frustrating the latter even more, and Mina had enough, it was pretty clear that Momo is avoiding it so she wouldn't press on the matter any longer. "You know what never mind." She said lips pursed, visibly upset as she tells Momo how the problem is done before immediately returning to what she was previously doing while completely ignoring Momo. 

 

Momo stared at the back of the upset girl before her, she would never understand how her brain works. The latter would remain calm and composed during extremely difficult times where any normal person would've panicked yet gets upset over little things such as this. Momo huffs, for she knows that the person is upset because of her, again. Not that Momo isn't true to her words when they made an agreement, it's just that she had called Mina all sorts of names but she had never used her first name and for her to call Mina by her name is a bit difficult to do. Momo took a deep breath before she lightly taps Mina's shoulder showing the problem she solved. "Hey~ did I do this correct?" There was a brief pause before she finally uttered Mina's name. "Mina.." Mina froze before she quickly excused herself to the bathroom, she was quick enough to disappear, leaving Momo blinking to herself, she didn't know if her eyes were just playing with her but did Mina just turned red?

 

Inside Momo's bathroom, Mina has her hand over to refrain the screams from spilling out, face red, and heart beating fast for she really didn't expect Momo to call her. She took few breaths to calm herself, oh how she finds it unfair how the simplest things that Momo do causes her whole being to be in shambles. "You should be illegal Hirai Momo..." She muttered to no one, upon finally calming herself she finally went out and back to her sit as if nothing had happened. "Yep, that's about right. You did well, Momo" Mina smiled, Momo didn't speak and just stared back at Mina causing the smile to falter, the gaze suddenly made her uncomfortable. "What?" She asked but Momo shook her head before going back to her work. Mina tried to focus back on her notes when she felt a breath on her ear, "Hey Mina" Momo whispered, shivers ran down her spine, face flushed bright red, Mina covered her ear with a yelp as she jolted away from Momo. "Yah!" Momo let out a laugh at Mina's expression for it's rare to see the other embarrassed, most of the time it was the latter who's annoying her. 

 

"What's wrong Mina? Why is your face so red?" Momo asked tilting her head while feigning innocence. "Shut up." Mina hissed knowing that Momo is mocking her. "Why?? Did I do something wrong Mitang?" Momo asked acting innocently enjoying the reaction she's getting from Mina but that didn't last long when the latter broke into a smirk. "Gotcha!" She giggled before showing her phone that she was hiding, apparently she recorded the part where Momo was acting cutely.

 

"Don't worry, you didn't do anything wrong to Mitang." Mina laughs waving her phone, Momo widens her eyes. "Delete that!" Momo yelled as she tried to reach for the phone but Mina was quick enough to hide it and run. " You shouldn't have pushed your luck too much, Momo" Mina giggled while they circle around Momo's room. "Try saying 'please delete it, Mitang' then I might delete it." Mina teased, annoying Momo even more. "In your ing dreams Myoui!"

 

"Eh?? You were just acting cute earlier-" Mina couldn't continue when Momo jumped and tackled her down, causing them to fall on the bed, she immediately grabbed Mina's phone while she sat on top of Mina but the phone is locked. "What's the password??" Momo asked but Mina just laugh. "You really thought I'd tell you?"

 

"Tell me or I'll smash your phone into pieces!" Momo warned in a huff yet Mina isn't even tad bit afraid. "It's the date of birth of the person I like." Mina decided to give a hint but Momo only eyed her incredulously. "How the heck would I know that??" Momo responded earning a shrug, Momo is about to reach the limit of her patience yet Mina still remains unbothered irritating her even more. 

 

"Delete. The. Video."

 

"No." 

 

"Why you-"

 

"Ehem. Young miss where should I put these snacks? Hanako had asked me to give them to both of you." One of the maids let out a fake cough, as she stands by the door." U-uhm just put it on the coffee table thank you." Momo awkwar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter