Chapter 3

Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo hates Mina, she wants nothing to do with her but why is she wearing her clothes while she sits next to her on a dining table laughing at her father's dad jokes?

"Here Momo~ you should try this one! Mom took the time making it last night" Mina smiled at her while offering a spoonful of chilled yogurt with peaches and oats. Momo knows the other was teasing her, even though the act seems so thoughtful and innocent, she could see the glint in Mina's eyes as to how much she's enjoying this. Momo couldn't do anything though, for Mina's parents were right in front of her smiling fondly at them that she couldn't swat Mina's hands and curse the hell out of her so she opened and let the latter feed her.

"I'm really happy that you two get along so well." Mina's Dad crooned giving a smile that looked exactly like Mina's. Momo almost choked on her yogurt but she managed to keep it together as she smiled and nod at the old man before she turn to Mina's mom, "This is delicious Auntie!" Momo beamed her eyes were sparkling at the taste of the dessert, though she didn't like the idea of Mina feeding her but she wouldn't lie about the food tasting fantastic, Mina's mother is a great cook. "I'm glad you liked it! I heard this is a trend among young people that I had to give it a try." She chirped with a wide smile.

"You're trying to keep up with the kids huh? Should I be scared that I'd be left out?" Mina's dad jested with a heavy sigh causing all of them to laugh. "You won't uncle, you're a cool guy" Momo giggled as the old guy sweeps the side of his hair at his failed attempt to look cool and swag. It wasn't a good sight but it gave them a laugh.

Mina stops from laughing at her dad to stare at the girl besides her, it was so rare for her to see Momo genuinely laugh or smile as she was always grouchy around her but seeing this side of Momo now- if it'll only take family dinners to see Momo smile like that then she'd gladly invite her to all of it. 

They had finished dinner with Momo offering to help clean up but Mina's parents didn't allow her to do so.

"Samantha, Momo to her room please." Mina's Mom politely asked one of their maid who had a confused look on her face.

"I thought Ms Hi-"

"I forgot to tell them Mom, it slips off my mind. I'm sorry..." Mina apologized causing her Mom to shake her head at Mina's carelessness."I'm sorry my dear Momo, would it be alright for you to stay in Mina's room?" She asked and Momo badly wants to say yes that she dreaded to be in the same room as Mina but that would be rude and bothersome for them so she smiled and said no instead. 

"It's fine Auntie~ Mina and I have an activity to do anyway." She kindly told her setting aside the urge to kill Mina right then and there, before they both excused themselves to go to Mina's room. Once they're inside Mina's spacious mint colored room as soon as the door closed Momo ran after Mina. 

"YOU!!!" She yelled as she chased after the other who ran letting out a high pitched squeal, trying to get away from Momo as much as she can. "I know you purposely didn't tell your maid to clear a room for me!" Momo accused after she managed to catch Mina, now she's on top of her while she pins both of Mina's arm on the bed, glaring down at her and Mina swears she could see smokes coming out of her nose. Mina giggled, "What made you think that?" She asked feigning innocence, staring back at Momo who was shooting lasers with her eyes and Mina could feel the cussing thrown at her just by the looks that Momo is sending. "Maybe because you've been really annoying throughout dinner!" Momo replied while Mina shrugs. "If you didn't like to sleep here you could've said you didn't like the idea when mom asked." Mina replied this time she has her infamous smirk on causing Momo to squint her eyes on her.

"Wait- do you want me to tell her? MOM MOMO-" Mina tried to call her mother but Momo quickly covered . "Shut your trap Myoui! I swear I'm this close to choking you to death-" Momo couldn't continue when Mina switched their position, now she's the one pinned on the bed.  "I'm starting to get tired of your empty threats as well Hirai~" Mina whispered back her face inches away from Momo's. "If you don't like to sleep here that much, my floor is free-" Mina stops when they heard a shutter and felt a sudden flash, they both turn to the door another snap and there they saw Mina's mom taking a pictures of them. The two girls jumped away from each other, faces red from embarrassment.

"I heard you guys called so~ I thought.." Mina's mom told them as she hides the phone behind laughing at the two.

"I called because Momo wanted some of those peach yogurt but she was too shy to tell." Mina was quick enough to come up with an excuse. "Aww~ darling you should've just told me so~ wait here I'll get you some" The old woman happily announced looking at Momo before she walked away to get them some. "Wow~ you really are a master of lies... You didn't even stutter, you fiend" Momo told Mina with a huff. "Shut up, you wouldn't want me to tell her the truth anyway." Mina replied, "Do you want to start doing the activity or will you continue to be a crybaby?" She added while she takes her laptop out, Momo rolled her eyes but still cooperates as she takes out her notes.

Momo and Mina finished their task before the clock strikes ten by then both girls feels their eyelids getting heavier. "We're done, I'll double check it tomorrow then print it afterwards. I'll just contact you if there's something wrong." Mina told Momo shutting off her laptop while rubbing her eyes, Momo nods in return.

Mina stood up and went inside her bathroom to wash up when she got out she brought Momo a disposable toothbrush. "Here, if you need anything else just call me." Mina told Momo, handling her the brush. Momo then got up to wash as well. Once Momo got out of the bathroom, the only light that was on is the one coming from Mina's night lamp. She sees Mina seated on the bed, her back leaning on the head board whilst she read a book.

"You plan to stand there all night?" Mina asked noticing how Momo was awkwardly standing outside the bathroom. Mina heard the other huf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter