Chapter 6

Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's 4am and a certain orange haired girl reached out of the duvet that's covering her to turn the alarm off, her class starts at seven and she's a bit slow when she's doing her daily routine that's why she makes it up by waking up early. Sana got out of the bed fighting the urge to jump on it again and fall as sleep, with a bit of drowsiness in her eyes, she opened her phone to send a quick morning message to all the people in her contacts before she went to her bathroom to take a bath.

Around 30 minutes passed 6am Sana arrived at school, bubbly greeting everyone she passed by, when she reached the lockers Sana saw Momo who happens to just arrive as well. She ran to her to give her a bear hug. "Good morning Momoring!" Sana grin after pulling away from the hug earning a grumble from Momo. "Ahhh you're so energetic mine's getting sapped out." Sana laughs at the response since she find Momo really adorable whenever she complains. Just when she's about to pinch Momo's cheeks, there's that familiar feeling again- a shiver has run down her spine as if sensing that her life is in danger. Sana turned around and grimaced upon seeing Mina sending glares on her way. Sana quickly straightened up and gave Mina a bow of respect and she felt Momo nudge her as soon as she did that.

"What are you doing? She's not a teacher." Momo asked and Sana saw how Momo sent a glare back to Mina- Oh how she wonders what is the beef between the two... They look like friends but at the same time not. "Ahh I didn't even do anything and yet she's already pissed off of me... Do you think she's still upset about the ki-" Sana couldn't continue sulking for Momo covered . "What the hell? Didn't I tell you that it never happened??" Momo shushed her and she sees the panic in her eyes as she scan the area to see if anyone heard it. Sana signaled Momo that she'll keep quiet so the latter let her go.

"Do you think she'll ever like me?" Sana pouts while they walk towards their designated room, Momo shrugs and Sana knows she's rolling her eyes. "Why are you so eager for her to like you anyway?"

"She's my type-" Sana halted when she heard Momo gasps before looking at her with wide eyes and a horrified expression, like she just heard Sana confessed doing an unforgivable sin. "Eww" was the first word that left Momo's mouth, "Why?" She asked."Why not? I know my taste in women Momo" Sana smugly announced, "She's responsible, smart, well mannered, doesn't slouch and her face- oh my god her face." Sana added in a dreamy manner and Momo badly wants to barf out the pancakes she had for breakfast earlier. "No, thanks. She's a nuisance and will forever be nuisance." Momo replied as they both sat on their respective seats, "You're the one who always starts the fight though." Sana comments in a low whisper earning a slap on the forearm from Momo. "It's because she's provoking me that's why!" Momo retorted.

 

-

 

-

 

Sana knows that Mina doesn't like her, her face clearly tells and it was pretty obvious how she snarls whenever she's in the same area as her. How Mina would look impatient whenever she's talking, how as if her eyes were automated to glare at her whenever she is on sight. "Ahhh~ I really shouldn't have pushed their heads together that day..." Sana scolded herself, " At least she knows that I exist, I mean that's better than being completely ignored right?" She mused trying to be optimistic about it.

 

"Minatozaki-san" Sana heard that familiar voice called her and she immediately whipped her head towards the sound to attend to the class president. "Do you have a moment?" Mina asked and just before Sana was about to answer but Momo butted in, "No. We'll be having lunch so shoo!"


"Is your family name Minatozaki now?" Mina inquired in obvious sarcasm that Momo could only glare at her, Mina smiled before turning her attention to Sana her face now serious. "Can I talk to you?" She asked again and with that Sana immediately nods before giving Momo an apologetic look. "I'll have what you're having for lunch, will just follow suit okay?" Sana leaned in, "besides this might be my chance to get along with her." She whispered giggling to herself. "Good luck with that..." Momo huffs.

Sana stormed off since Mina already walked out of the room. Mina had lead her to the 3rd floor towards an empty class room, she opened the door for her to get in. "Oh my god?? Is this a murder or a confession of love??" Sana thought wishing for it to be the latter choice of course, either way this whole situation got her heart racing. Mina approached her, a little too close she must say, while Mina's gaze were sharp.

"I like Momo" Mina muttered gaze on her not faltering and it felt as if a brick of ice was thrown above Sana's head, she was shocked and confused at the same time as to what this has to do with her. "This is me declaring war if ever you feel the same way towards her." Mina announced walking a step away while intensely looking at Sana.

Now it's clear to the orange haired girl the reason why Mina is always in a foul mood around her, it wasn't about the accidental kiss. Sana can't help but to chuckle, "I see now why you seem to dislike me so much." She responded, and she could clearly see how Mina's eye twitch, "You don't have to worry, I don't see her the way you do." Sana smiled raising her right hand to swear that what she's saying is true. "You don't have to be threatened, I won't take her away... So~ friends?" Sana beamed offering a handshake and for the first time since Sana got here; Mina stopped glaring at her. "Good to know, my friend." Mina finally smiled as she shakes Sana's hand. "Don't tell her anything about what I said."

"You have my word."

It that even before Sana could make progress about her new found crush in her new school, she got turned down right away. Well, it's time to find a new one now since Sana lived by the quote, "If you can't date them, support them."

---

Momo couldn't believe what she's seeing, she thought when Sana came back she could finally eat in peace but she was wrong for Mina and her friends took a seat in the table she reserved for her and Sana. Momo watched them happily talk to one another, and it looked like Sana really did made a progress on her relationship with Mina. Momo put down her utensils, before raising a question to the people around her.

"What's the meaning of this? Why are you here? I saved this spot for Sana and I, can't you just find other table?" Momo huffs causing the chatter to die down, the other girls all turned to her and Momo sure did see Mina holding back her laugh.

"I've invited them, come on don't be like that Momoring" Sana pouts, whilst Momo can tolerate eating with them, she just can't comprehend why Mina has to sit next to her and not beside her friends. "Yeah~ Momoring don't be like that." Mina added and Momo badly wants to stab her with a fork but she held herself back not wanting to feel the stress she felt when she accidentally made Mina's face bloody.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter