Chapter 12

Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lunch break had arrived and throughout the time Momo was ignoring Sana with occasional huffs and puffs whenever their eyes meet.

"Come on Momo-yah~ I don't even know why you're mad at me! I wasn't even doing anything to receive the amount of detest I'm getting right now." Sana asked, shaking Momo's arm, while the latter could only grumble as she faced away from Sana, not wanting to look at her.

"The fact that you're oblivious of it only annoys me more." Momo huffs and Sana is getting frustrated as she tries to recall what she did to get her friend this upset, while she was thinking Mina had approached them with her palm open while she eyed Momo. "Where's my lunch?" She asked only adding to the angry fold on Momo's forehead as her brows started to meet even closer. "Why don't you make your own lunch- ow!" Momo couldn't finish her snarky reply when Mina had flicked her forehead. "We had an agreement, in case you forgot." Mina replied.

"I couldn't make it, okay! I overslept this morning that I wasn't able to pack one." Momo growled crossing her arms.

"Oh! You guys are lucky! I made lunch that's good for all of us today!" Sana quipped before she turn to Momo again with puppy eyes. "I made lunch today will you please forgive me for what I did that made you upset?" Sana pleads that Momo couldn't resist, there was food involved after all.

"Fine~ fine~"

"Yay!" Sana rejoiced jumping at Momo for a bear hug. Mina huffs at the sight before her- wanting the same interaction with Momo, but the latter was too oblivious to notice how Mina is sulking right now as they stride out of the class to have lunch. 

Nayeon and Jihyo glance at each other, knowing well enough that a day is never dull when it involves the hopelessly infatuated Myoui Mina and the dense as a log Hirai Momo.

"Just so you know- Sana bringing lunch for us all doesn't excuse you from your duty, with that said you still have to do me favor for today." Mina whispered to Momo as they took a seat on the cafeteria causing Momo to grumble in displeasure.

"Momo-yah~ try this mini rice balls I made! Say ahh~" Sana announced enthusiastically as she flops it to Momo's mouth, giving the latter no time to refuse.

"Dont just put stuffs into my mouth! Are you trying to choke me to death??" Momo complained after swallowing the food that Sana gave her, it taste good, a bit crunchy since it was fried.

Minutes later Mina had noticed Momo suddenly stopped moving- her neck and face is red, flares showing up her skin and it looks as if she's having trouble breathing. "Momo what's wrong?" She asked, Momo being stubborn in nature just shook her head. "I-I'm fine" She replied catching her breath, this had caught the attention of others as well.

"Sana what's in your rice ball?" Mina asked in urgency, while Sana panics. "sesame oil, salt, seaweed and salmon bits-"

"SHE'S ALLERGIC TO SALMON." Mina burst at Sana while she searched her pockets for the medicine case she always carry. " I left it in my bag." She told no one. "Nayeon call for the nurse quick." Mina demanded before she ran back to their classroom, and frantically searched for her med box in her bag. Upon obtaining the anti histamine that Momo takes she ran back and quickly gave it to Momo.

"Take this, you'll feel better soon." Mina assured her, helping Momo with the water, couple more seconds later the nurse arrived with Nayeon and they carried the girl to the infirmary. The worried look on Mina's face was the last thing Momo had seen before she out.

 

---

 

Momo doesn't know how long she was out but the moment she had opened her eyes she found Sana hugging her while she sobs. "Sana." She speaks her voice hoarse like she forcefully sang heavy metal all night long. Sana bolted up, nose red from crying. "Momo-yah! Thank God you're awake! I thought I killed you." She exclaimed before crying again. "I'm sorry~ I didn't know, I should've asked everyone if you guys have any food allergies. I almost killed you..." Sana apologized between sniffles. "It's fine, you didn't know. It's not like you did it on purpose besides I'm fine now."

"What do you mean you're fine? Your eyes is swelling, you've got hives all over your body, and you fainted. You almost died!" Mina reprimanded and Momo hates it when she acts like this. She was about to say something nasty just to annoy the other but decided otherwise since she didn't have the voice and energy to do so.

"Your breaks are almost over, both of you head back to your respective classes. Miss Hirai will be fine, don't worry." The school's doctor assured them. Sana nods and bid Momo goodbye while Mina remained still.

"I already informed our adviser about Momo's condition and he allowed me to accompany her, please let me stay." Mina told her to which she thankfully allow as she head back to her desk. "I don't need you here, just go to class already." Momo complained but Mina ignored it as she sat next to Momo. "I don't think your hives will go away anytime soon, how are you feeling?" Mina asked, making Momo look at her arms, her skin was flaming red. She would be dead if her father knew about this, not only her, but Sana as well. Momo played with the hem of her blanket before finally speaking. "Can I stay at your place?" She asked earning scoff from Mina. "I tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter