2

Alexithymia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A bit awkward but Joohyun didn’t bother much about it. They are sitting facing each other at the high school café.

No conversation.

No exchange glance.

No nothing, they just eating their food in peace. Too much peach for them but Joohyun didn’t mind that.

 

The rest at the café of course doesn’t even bother to pretend to look at them. The students were so obvious throwing a hate look at Kang Seulgi who got to eat alone with Bae Joohyun.

 

But that is how it start, with having a lunch together every day without any conversation to small words exchanges like

‘You don’t eat carrot?’ Joohyun point her chopstick toward the vegetables on Seulgi compartment food trays.

Actually Seulgi didn’t touch any vegetables at all throughout their super quiet lunch in the past days.

‘No.’ one word and it's the end of the conversation exchange for the day.

Joohyun thought so but her heart stop because the amount of shocking make her heart stop functioning for a second.

‘Do you want it?’

Seulgi ask her? Seulgi talk to her? is this really Seulgi who trying to talk during lunch?

Bunch of question running through Joohyun head but she snap out of it and nod her head.

 

So now everyday Joohyun would eat vegetable that Seulgi didn’t like and Joohyun will give some of her meat or sausage to the no expression girl if she can’t finish her meal.

It is a good progress Joohyun think from zero words and to taking all the veggies and put in her tray to never bother by it anymore. Joohyun just pick it up from Seulgi trays and straight to .

And sometimes, sometimes, Joohyun doesn’t realize she feeding the girl. She doing it out of reflex maybe?

Yeah reflex, that what she told herself. A reflex to taking care of someone younger than her. yeah that is.

Like how she lightly dab tissue on Seulgi lips because the girl a bit clumsy.

Everyone doesn’t see this side of Seulgi, the clumsy Seulgi and somehow it make Joohyun feel happy about it.

The fact that only her know about Seulgi make her feel giddy.

 

Joohyun don’t really sure if they a friend or not but she like to think they are because the cold Seulgi lend her a umbrella when she forgot to bring one.

Joohyun still remember that day, the rain pouring heavily, so Joohyun wait at the library. First because well she forget the umbrella and second, she scare of thunderstorm and library has a great sound proof so she waited here.

It was dark when she left, the rain about to stop so she thinking about running but a figure standing at the school entrance catch her eyes.

A very familiar figure.

‘Seulgi?’ she tap the girl shoulder lightly.

Didn’t bother to remove her earphone Seulgi just shove the umbrella toward Joohyun.

Joohyun blinks her eyes and it switching between Seulgi face and the umbrella.

Didn’t say a word, Seulgi just take Joohyun hand and shove the umbrella into the delicate hand of Joohyun and run out of the school leaving Joohyun who has her heart beating thunderously.

 

Then Seulgi always act nice? How do Joohyun put a word toward a fifteen years old girl acting nice and sweet and caring toward her.

But of course it in Seulgi ways.

With zero expression.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter