1

Alexithymia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Alexithymia.

Inability to identify or to describe the emotions.

She met her at seventeen, she was seventeen at that time but the girl was two years younger than her and her classmates.

The girl is so smart, a genius to jump grade from middle school to junior high school. A fifteen years old girl standing at the front of their class, waiting for the teacher to give her a cue, for a self-introduction.

The girl face got no expression, it just not even a blank face it just … it has all features just like any human being. That is all. It has eyebrows, a pair of eyes, a nose, and a pair of pink lips!

Okay that pink word is no need to add Joohyun think.

 

Zero expression. That pair of lips open and ‘Good morning.’ It was the driest soulless good morning Joohyun everrrrrr heard.

Even in her voice, there is zero expression in it. Nobody can detect if the girl nervous standing alone there or if the girl is excited for getting into new school.

‘My name is Kang Seulgi, nice to meet you.’ its monotones, it's like the girl reading a script at the back of that head.

 

There is a whisper of course, as soon as the girl, Kang Seulgi bow her head slightly. The whisper … say nothing good of course, especially when Kang Seulgi is just fifteen years old with that no expression face, they taking that she is ignorant.

 

Look at her, she is younger but act all superior.

Guess she think so low of us because of how genius she is

 

The whisper goes on and on until the homeroom teacher clear . Grabbing back the attention.

Scanning the classroom, thinking where she should place the girl to keep Seulgi away from those negative whispers.

 

‘Seat next to me is empty, Mrs. Kim.’

 

Now the attention went to the black hair girl, wearing a metal round frame glasses.

Every single soul in the school know who that is, it is Bae Joohyun. Daughter of the director of the school.

Just like any cliché weekend drama, she is the high school princess.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter