7

Alexithymia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for updating really late, something came up with life. thank you for still reading this fanfic. enjoy!

 

The couple lounging on the comfy couch watching some old drama peacefully until a loud bang on their front door.

‘Ms. Kim!!’

For goodness sake, they have a doorbell and that intruder decide to bang loudly.

‘Ms. Please I need your help!’

It knock on Ms. Kim face once she recognize that voice. ‘It's Seulgi.’ Said Taeyeon as she run toward the door.

‘Your employee?’ Taeyeon’s fiancé asked, why would a part time worker visit their boss house at 10 pm.

 

‘Miss, I’m sorry. But I need to meet your fiancé.’ Seulgi doesn’t even breath in between and continue her sentences. ‘Joohyun hasn’t back at home yet and it unusual for her to –

‘whoa! Kid.’ Taeyeon press her hand on Seulgi shoulder to calm the teenager. ‘Calm down and talk to me slowly.’

‘What’s wrong? I heard Joohyun name.’ Taeyeon’s fiancé approach as she heard the chaotic.

‘Joohyun, I couldn’t reach her.’ still panting because Seulgi practically ran to Taeyeon apartment.

 

‘try calling her.’ Taeyeon’s fiancé suggest as she give the teenager a glass of water.

‘Fany, she said she can’t reach her, meaning she already done that.’

‘right.’ sheepishly scratch on her nape. Tiffany, Taeyeon’s fiancé can only shut for now.

‘Maybe she got something to do,’ Taeyeon take a quick glance at the wall clock, ‘it's just a little past ten.’

‘No,’ Seulgi furiously shake her head. her head been continuously beating rapidly and it a sign that she is super anxious with current situation.

She is full of worry about Joohyun whereabouts.

‘Joohyun doesn’t have any place to go and I’m worry because her dad came visit me this evening.’

The couple furrow their eyesbrows, Taeyeon lock eyes with Tiffany before shift it back to Seulgi.

‘What’s wrong with her father visit you?’ as careful as she can, Tiffany ask the question toward Seulgi even though at the back of her head, she has a tiny guess about what happen with Joohyun.

 

 

With Seulgi stoic face, she told the whole story knowing that there is no point hiding from her boss and Joohyun boss.

The fact Joohyun on runaway and got some conflict with Bae family.

 

Taeyeon massage her temples, ‘there is nothing we can do, Joohyun is an adult but if she at her parents house then there is –

‘There must be a way.’ Seulgi here being impatient because her anxiousness grow even more. ‘Joohyun said she want to be with me so Mr. Bae must force her to stay there.’

Here Seulgi is begging at two adult to save Joohyun but the adult said there is no solution.

Little by little she start to hate an adult way of thinking event more.

These two adult didn’t even know that Seulgi rarely said words this much. Most of the time it's Joohyun who do the talking.

Joohyun name flash across her mind and her heart clenched even more.

 

‘I understand you worry about her Seulgi.’ Taeyeon squeeze teenager shoulder, ‘but Joohyun will be fine because she is with her parents.’

That was Seulgi thought too. was, until Joohyun came to her place crying.

Seulgi here can’t do any complicated analysis about feeling but Bae is under hate feeling for sure.

‘Fine.’ Seulgi standing up, the sound of the wooden stool creek on the wooden floor. A polite bow and Seulgi storm her feet away from Taeyeon apartment.

‘What –

Taeyeon walk fast to chase the teenager, ‘Seul –

‘Babe.’ Tiffany stop her, and Taeyeon shoot a glare at her fiancé because of her … she lost a chance to stop the teenager.

Seulgi is a teenager and who know what going to happen when a teenager acting like that.

‘There is nothing we can do, especially by law.’ Tiffany remind her fiancé about South Korea law and Taeyeon shoulder slump.

‘I read Joohyun profile, she is my employee remember.’ She explain when Taeyeon seem to forget Joohyun work under Tiffany.

‘She is Bae daughter, not just any regular Bae.’ And Taeyeon let out a sigh at the new information. ‘She is that Bae daughter, who own a law firm and a school.’

It's hopeless to help because Taeyeon also came from that Bae blood.

.

.

.

Seulgi is so done with adult. She going to do everything by herself.

A backpag over her shoulder, she march forward with a rage.

One goal, to not make Joohyun feel sad ever again.

And that goal bring her to the back area of Bae resident.

 

She visit Bae resident a few time but during her sleepover at Bae resident when her mother pass away. Seulgi found a way to sneak in without getting caught by Bae security.

The security is pretty tight. but Seulgi make her way, climbing to second floor on the left side of the mansion.

It's Joohyun bedroom.

 

One knock on the sliding door, Seulgi is standing on the veranda. Slightly short of breath but she manage.

It's quiet. No respond form the inside.

Another knock, Seulgi is praying that Joohyun is inside the room. Not some other people.

She can’t see anything because the curtain is close.

‘joo –’ she hesitate to call Joohyun, incase there is another person inside.

But, she already here standing at the veranda with this cold weather. So screw it up!

‘Joohyun.’ she whispered in a slightly loud way along with a knock and just then the curtain slide open revealing Joohyun with a shock face.

 

 

Joohyun want to scream, but to keep them save she hug the younger to the bone.

Buried her face into her safe place, in the crook of Seulgi neck.

She missed the younger so much. Joohyun feel her eyes burning and once Seulgi embrace her in the same manners, Joohyun damn break. She can’t no longer hold her tears.

‘Shh…’ Seulgi kiss on the crown of Joohyun head, she is getting better at soothing someone. Not just someone, it's apply to Joohyun only. ‘Please don’t cry.’

Seulgi still doesn’t know how to express herself just yet but she can say that simple words.

 

Seulgi just keep Joohyun into her arm until the older one calm down.

And once Joohyun stop.

‘You’re coming with me.’ Seulgi pull their joining hand and she standing up but she can feel Joohyun restrain her from moving.

‘what?’

‘You said you want to be with me so you’r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter