6

Alexithymia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you to everyone who still find this story is interesting and sorry if there a mistake in my writing. 

 

Joohyun wake up and painfully open her eyes, it hurts like hell because of the amount she cried last night.

Last night, that memories flash through her mind.

Seulgi hold her until she fall asleep. Just with that memories, Joohyun clutch her hand on her chest where her heart located while eyes soften on sleeping Seulgi.

Even in her sleep, Seulgi still hold her firmly.

She remove the hairs that fall on Seulgi face. Fingertips tracing the younger cheeks.

A low grunt, Seulgi open her eyes … took her a few second to register the event.

‘Morning.’ Joohyun whispered, loud enough for Seulgi to hear.

Seulgi still hasn’t say a word, a palm land on Joohyun cheek and that thumb running across her skin tenderly.

Joohyun heart pumping at that gesture from the younger and lean on that soothing touch. Placing her hand over Seulgi, she lock her eyes with Seulgi.

‘I’m okay now.’

 

 

 

 

‘It call emotional burst.’

‘Emotional burst?’ Seulgi didn’t touch her food at all, she can’t help that because right now her thought is trying to understand about everything Joohyun been telling her.

About Joohyun situation.

‘When a person been feeling lots or going through some …’ Joohyun pause as she remind the hurtful event in her life, ‘some big problem at the same time.’ another pause to control her emotion. ‘Their emotion can be burst in lot of ways and crying their heart out is one of it.’

‘You’re having an emotional burst last night?’ Seulgi asked, brows knitted.

And Joohyun just nod. That problem now running rampant at the back of her head.

‘Meaning that you been through some serious problem last night?’ and Seulgi push the button because she think this is the only way to ask Joohyun. she can’t miss her chance here.

And Joohyun chopstick hang in there with Seulgi question.

A sharp inhale and Joohyun let out a long breath. ‘I ran away from home. I’m pretty sure you can tell that’

‘Something happen at home?’

Seulgi is being careful, Joohyun can tell with how thick the younger frown and how hesitate the way Seulgi ask her.

This is new, Seulgi is trying and Joohyun appreciate it.

 

 

‘But Suho match with you.’ was Seulgi first sentence after Joohyun told her the full story and that send Joohyun into a rage mode.

She clenched her jaw and shoot a dagger at Seulgi through her eyes.

‘That’s it?’ Joohyun asked, clearly disappointed with how Seulgi react.

‘He the same age as you, and already have bright future ahead of him so –

‘What is this?’ Joohyun asked Seulgi, ‘are you trying to make me be with him too?’

Seulgi eyes bore into Joohyun when the older lay out that question. She swallow the lump in .

Her chest tighten, when Joohyun pop that question … all Seulgi want to do is to run away from all of this.

‘Seulgi –

‘I hate it.’ Seulgi finally say it. ‘I hate this felling,’ she clutch her left chest. ‘It's has a discomfort or whatever feeling whenever ….’ Seulgi words die down. She doesn’t know how to say it and Joohyun really understand what the younger trying to explain.

So Joohyun make it simple for the younger.

‘I want to be with you.’

That make Seulgi eyes go wide, something that rarely happen.

‘Not him,’ Joohyun lower her gaze, doesn’t have any strength to say it while looking at Seulgi. ‘Not anyone else but you.’

Seulgi forget to breath for a moment but the thick silence pop her bubble and –

‘Me too.’

This time, Joohyun eyes goes wide, several blink while staring at the younger.

That as clear as crystal, Seulgi understand what she want … she does not really understand her feeling but her want. Seulgi was so sure about it.

‘I want to be with you too.’ Seulgi repeated it in a proper sentence. When Joohyun stay silence, she decide to pour her thought. ‘I don’t understand the uncomforted feeling that twirling inside me when …’ tapping her finger on the island counter, she can’t seem to form a proper sentence ‘But I do know I want to be with you too.’ and she let out a long breath.

Joohyun press her lips as she form a thin smile, ‘that’s make the two of us then.’

‘I’m jealous.’

‘Huh?’ Joohyun tilt her head, looking questionable with Seulgi statement out of nowhere.

‘Suho.’

Ahh ….. Joohyun understand it right away, wait? What?!

Joohyun eyes goes wide for the second time. ‘You –

‘He’s good, perfect boy for a perfect girl’

Oh Seulgi, I am not a perfect girl.

‘..and I …. Hate seeing you with him.’ Seulgi avert Joohyun gaze, the burning feeling in her face telling her that she feel embarrassing about it. ‘I found out that feeling is jealous.’ And Seulgi point her finger toward a specific book on the study desk.

Joohyun stare at the book but back with staring at the younger girl in front of her.

It's understand your feeling 101 book.

‘Read it while you in shower.’ Seulgi explain more.

God, Seulgi look so cute like this and Joohyun want to bite that cheek! No Joohyun! no! keep that thought out from your head.

Joohyun shake her head lightly, ‘he is not a perfect boy.’ Joohyun gather her courage and take Seulgi hand in hers. This is not the first time she hold Seulgi hand but the situation is different. ‘Even if he is a perfect boy, it doesn’t matter Seul.’ Joohyun look tenderly at Seulgi who blankly staring back at her. ‘Because I want to be with you.’

‘I want to be with you too.’

Joohyun chuckled lightly when Seulgi repeat it after her. Thumb lightly on Seulgi knuckles and it make Joohyun realize something. ‘Your hand slightly bigger than me now.’

Seulgi shrugged, ‘I’m sixteen, still growing.’

Doesn’t know why, Seulgi word about still growing got Joohyun blush. She clear , ‘yeah you’re taller than me now.’ patting Seulgi head. Joohyun to make it light for them … the air.

But Seulgi here, doesn’t really understand about it so she shift back to the heavy topic.

‘What about your problem?’

Well that something that Joohyun need to figure it out. How to deal with it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter