3

Alexithymia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fast forward, now both of them are senior and preparing for collage exam entrance.

Yes it their second year as senior in high school and Joohyun can’t believe that she is friend with Seulgi! Nothing much change but Joohyun became so attach with Seulgi that they’re together everywhere.

Joohyun try to do almost everything with Seulgi.

Such as study at café near their high school, went to mall and do shopping like any other girls at their age.

Talking about age, Joohyun now 18 and Seulgi is 16 but the younger is taller than she is. Joohyun like that because Seulgi pat her head a lot. It make her heart feel giddy.

Heart. Something that Joohyun got zero control on it.

The unknown feeling keep growing, it's sprouting in her heart.

Still, Joohyun deny it by saying maybe because she doesn’t have anyone as close as this.

Yup, that must be the reason why. So she ignore that feeling.

Especially knowing that both of them are girl and it's again the norm. Joohyun shut everything that lead to that.

Seulgi is just a younger sister to her, something that she repeat everyday so she won't forget.

 

But Joohyun is just a human.

 

So she tend to forget.

 

Especially today.

Joohyun won't forget this day where Seulgi standing there, staring at the picture of Kang Misun with a few of other people paying respect to the death.

Seulgi lost her only family.

Seulgi lost her mother.

 

 

‘It this what sad is Joohyun?’

Joohyun swallowed the big lump in , she trying so hard to suppress her tears.

It's more than sad Seulgi, it's more than that. But Joohyun didn’t dare to say that knowing the fact that the girl heart is all broken now.

Seulgi gaze fall on the ground a droplet of a clear water fall.

Seulgi is crying.

And it break Joohyun heart because Seulgi learn about sad first before happy.

She pull the poor girl into her arm.

‘I’m sorry.’ Was all Joohyun could say at that moment. she hate to see the person she care the most go through this type of pain.

It's hurts so bad and Joohyun swore that day, she can’t shut the feeling she been felt about Kang Seulgi.

She swore that Seulgi would forget how to feel sad in future.

Because she will make Seulgi feel happy, just happy in future.

.

.

.

‘Thank you for helping me Mr. and Mrs. Bae.’ Seulgi politely bow toward Joohyun parents. The two been helping Seulgi with funeral and now let Seulgi stay here at Bae residents since Seulgi doesn’t have anyone else.

Something that Joohyun want to ask but she decide now is not the time.

‘Oh don’t be silly dear.’ Mrs Bae hug the poor girl right away. ‘You just like my own daughter.’ she ruffle Seulgi hair and finally Joohyun saw a glint of light in Seulgi eyes.

That girl, must missed her mother touch.

.

.

.

So Seulgi stay with Bae for now, for now because Seulgi said she will move to live on her own once her contract about the one room apartment ready.

Bae did ask her to stay here until she reach adult but Seulgi prefer to live on her own. Joohyun let Seulgi to do things on her own. Joohyun believe that Seulgi will be able to live fine but of course with Joohyun frequent visit.

 

Seulgi just sat there on Joohyun bed, there is guest room in Bae resident but Joohyun drag Seulgi to sleep here.

Seulgi eyes follow Joohyun, her heart been pulsating fast whenever her eyes land on Joohyun.

It's make Seulgi question herself, what is this … is this nervousness? Or did she feel uncomfortable around Joohyun so that is why her body act like this?

Is this the anxiousness that she read about before?

Seulgi never could guess that what she feel is something more because all she learn about those feelings is through a book, a mere fiction and some fact written by someone.

 

Why did Joohyun and her late mother make she feel a lot in different way and now that Seulgi learnt how pain felt in her heart.

Seulgi wonder … will her heart feel it again when Joohyun too left her in future.

Future is not that far, Seulgi is pretty sure both of them will go on separate ways once they go to college.

‘Hey there bear.’

Seulgi eyes blink repetitively at the sudden contact from Joohyun. The older bop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter