5

Alexithymia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She no longer at Bae resident, Seulgi is strolling around the block where her apartment is. She just walk and walk, with a can of coke in her hand.

She the air, she need that because the tightness in her chest still there even though she is not at Joohyun’s house.

A loud sigh, why did all the uncomfortable feeling always have the tightness in chest. How will she know what she feel if it has the same symptoms?

She thought by leaving the place will give her some peace but no … her mind clouded with the last scene she witness.

it's Joohyun standing outside while she taking the cab.

Joohyun is clearly upset and sad at the same time but Seulgi choose to give her own mind a peaceful moment rather than staying with Joohyun.

A regret!

Seulgi froze in the middle of her walk, she is regret leaving Joohyun like that and that is why the ty feeling harboured in her heart.

 

At least Seulgi know she need to apologize to Joohyun tomorrow so her walk back home feeling a little bit light.

 

That was until she reach in front of her apartment.

‘Joohyun?’

 

 

Just a call to Joohyun with eyebrows lifted up, thats it.

Nothing more nothing less.

What did Joohyun expect from Seulgi? That the girl will run to her with a concern face?

No, of course Seulgi wouldn’t do that for her.

Joohyun clenched her fist as Seulgi approach her, Seulgi clearly clueless why she is here and Joohyun can’t read Seulgi anymore.

Maybe because her heart and mind clouded with lots of thing.

She can’t think but one feeling surface, floating on her clenched heart.

She’s hurting by how Seulgi treated her right now.

Aren’t Seulgi curious why she is here? why Seulgi didn’t ask her? didn’t hug her?

 

‘It's cold.’ Seulgi take over Joohyun luggage handle, their hand briskly touch before Joohyun completely let the handle go. ‘Lets get inside.’

And Joohyun gave up about questioning Seulgi action toward her.

At least the girl invite her inside, and maybe that was it.

Nothing more. Nothing less about Seulgi and her.

 

‘Sorry for bothering you..’ Joohyun try hard to suppress her shaky voice, it's way more complicated when Seulgi is staring at her like she meant the world to that girl. ‘I’ll stay here for a couple of night before I found a place to –

‘You were crying.’

Seulgi cut her off and now taking one step toward her.

Maybe it's an instinct to protect herself from getting hurt more than she already had, Joohyun instantly take one step away stopping Seulgi from taking another step forward.

 

Her hand that she want to hold Joohyun closer, Seulgi clenched it tight because clearly Joohyun doesn’t want to be close to her.

She wanted to ask the older, about why there is a luggage and why Joohyun looking for a place to stay.

She want to know if something happen to push Joohyun like this

But

All Seulgi could do was stand a feet apart from Joohyun. just … standing there.

She want to reach out but how can she … when Seulgi cannot even understand why the tightness in her chest tighten even more seeing Joohyun like this.

It felt so heavy, so … weird … Seulgi can’t translate this, what is it?

Is it anger?

Is it sad?

Joohyun, eyes still on Joohyun who staring on the floor. Joohyun clearly sad, that is all Seulgi can tell and it is because of the obvious puffy eyes of the older one.

Seulgi know it can be more than sad, Joohyun already told her … when someone cry it not always because of sad. It can be many more.

Many more. Something that beyond Seulgi reach when she cannot even understand a simple feeling.

 

‘I’m tired…’

Their eyes met when Joohy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter