Chapter 10 - Taste of Love

Hospitaluv

It is Sunday morning and it is their 2nd day as a couple. Nayeon wakes up at 8, "Whooaaamm... what a wonderful dream I had..." she cheerfully says that for herself. She takes her phone and texts Mina.

To: My Minariii

Morning, sunshine...

Are you awake now?

She is waiting for some minutes, but there is no reply from Mina, "Maybe she is still asleep.." she murmurs. She heads to the bathroom to freshen her face and makes herself some simple breakfast, a toast and a glass of orange juice. She is enjoying her Sunday with relaxing and just waiting for Mina's reply. Then, her phone beeps after around an hour.

From: My Minariii

Morning, Nayeon...

Sorry for the late reply, I had an emergency called in the morning.

I have just finished a surgery.

Will go home soon.

To: My Minariii

Okay, I will come over later.

Take care, honey.

Mina smiles reading the message from Nayeon. Accepting her to be the girlfriend is not a wrong decision after all. She is really looking forward to it. She checks everything before heading home. She visits the patient to make sure that the surgery ran successfully. After that, she goes home to her flat.

When she enters her flat, she smells something sweet from the kitchen. Nayeon is there cooking some pancakes and she sees Sharon is eating the pancake with some maple syrup. She is taking several seconds to stare at the cute bunny in apron, with some flour on her face and sweetly taking care of her daughter. They are giggling at each other while Nayeon is paying attention to the pancake so they will not burnt.

Mina puts down her bag and moves closer to Nayeon. Nayeon did not hear that Mina is home already, so she is surprised when she feels a hand touches her waist. "I am home," Mina whispered at Nayeon's ear, makes her giddy.

Keeping her cool manner, Nayeon slips her hand to rub Mina's back..."Oh, hi, Mina... tired, right? You better shower first, then join us eating the pancakes.."

"Yeaaahhh...." she pouts.."It was a long surgery after all and on Sunday!" she huffs.

"Aaww,,,such a baby doctor..." Nayeon soothes Mina. "Go fresh yourself then we can enjoy our Sunday together.." Nayeon smiles.

"Oh, can't wait for it... Thank you for cooking the pancakes for us, Nayeon.."

"My pleasure, princess.." Nayeon makes Mina flatters.

***

After showering, Mina joins them in the kitchen. Nayeon takes 2 pieces of pancakes and puts them in front of Mina. Mina is just staring at Nayeon until she does not realize that Nayeon is aksing her, "What topping do you want, Mina? Mina?" 

She awakes, "Oh, maple syrup and bananas, please..."

"Mommy... I want ice cream with pancake..." Sharon nags.

"May I give it to her, Mina?" Nayeon asks.

"Only 1 scoop, okay, baby..." Sharon nods and grins happily.

"Do you want it too, Mina? Mina nods and receives the ice cream gladly.

Then, Nayeon sits next to Mina and eat the pancakes too. Mina giggles as Nayeon's face is still having some left over flour.

"Why are you laughing?" Nayeon asks and Mina shakes her headly slightly and takes a tissue to wipe her face.

"There, now there is no more flour on your pretty face..."

Nayeon is shy, "So, there was flour on my face since the beginning?" her face is so cute. Mina nods  and still giggling.

"Yaaa...Sharon aaahhh...why didn't you tell auntie before?" Sharon is also giggling.

"Because it is funny, auntie,,, and I want mommy to see it too..." Nayeon ruffles Sharon's hair.

***

After they are done eating, they move to the living room. Sharon is playing with her plushies, Nayeon is watching TV, while Mina is reading a book. "Hey, you are tired, right,, why are you still reading?" Nayeon asks with a concern tone.

"Yes, I am tired but I want to continue reading for a while..."

"Hmm... how about I massage your leg? You stood for hours before during the surgery..." Nayeon offers politely.

Mina is not sure, "Are you sure?"

"Yes, of course... I don't want you to feel too tired.. a little massage will ease your muscles.." Nayeon smiles.

Mina changes her sitting position, she is leaning on the arm rest and laying her feet on Nayeon's lap. Nayeon starts to massage her feet slowly while her eyes are watching TV. She does that to decrease her nervousness being near with Mina. On the other hand, Mina notices Nayeon's nervousness and thinks that it is cute. She continues to read her book, too.

In a couple of minutes, Nayeon hears soft snores from Mina. She is sleeping and her book just lays on her tummy. Nayeon takes the book away and just smiles looking at Mina's peaceful face when sleeping. Nayeon whispers to Sharon, "Sharon, please take mommy's blankie..." that little girl nods and takes the blankie.

Nayeon covers Mina's body with the blanket. She traces Mina's face with her fingers gently and it is so smooth. Mina is so pretty up close. 

"Kiss mommy, auntie.." Sharon whispers but makes Nayeon totally red.

"Sssshhhhh... your mommy is sleeping, Sharon..."

"That's good, then, auntie can kiss mommy now.."

"No... it is called stealing, little princess..." Nayeon pinches her nose.

"Up to you then,,, your loss, auntie..." Sharon mocks Nayeon.

"Go play again..." she asks Sharon so that the little girl will not talk nonsense thing anymore.

In her mind, Nayeon is thinking about Sharon's words, kiss Mina... How will it feel to kiss her? It must be really nice... Instead, Nayeon just holds Mina's hand and rubs it gently. Her fingers are slender and her nails have nice shape. "I will decorate your finger with our ring, Minariii.." she talks to herself while admiring Mina's face.

Nayeon turns off the TV so that it will not disturb Mina. Her other hand is scrolling her social media page and the other still lingers on Mina's. 

After around 30 minutes, Mina slowly opens her eyes and realizes that she fell asleep. She feels Nayeon's hand on her and she sees that Nayeon is looking at her endearly, she feels shy. "Oh, sorry, Nayeon, I fell asleep...It must be bored waiting for me.."

"Not at all, Mina,,, if the definition of waiting is looking at your pretty face, I love it so much," she smiles genuinely and Mina chuckles of her cheesiness.

Mina pays attention on their entertwined hand again. She feels safe around Nayeon, even since their first meet up 3 years ago. She reminiscence all memories about her and Nayeon, how Nayeon was always be there for her and Sharon, how she took care of Sharon, how she kept her feeling for these years and still respected Mina's decision at that time, Nayeon never changes. After thinking about all those stuff, she blurts out, "Nayeon.."

"Hmm..." Nayeon stares at her lovingly.

"Marry me, please...." Mina asks.

Like a fish out of water, Nayeon is so shocked by Mina's request. How come it is happening so fast, even in their 2nd day as a couple??? Nayeon is extremely happy to hear that but also worry at the same time. She is afraid that Mina is just being carried by the moment and she is not thinking clearly.

"Nay...."

"Mi-Mina... are you sure of what you ask for? Married is a lifetime journey... I mean, are you sure you want to spend it with me? For me, I am sure, eventhough we just confessed yesterday.. but it is different with you.. I don't want you to regret your decision, Minariii.."

"Nayeon, you love me since 7 years ago, right,,, and I can see and feel your love for me is pure and real... you don't just love me, but you also love Sharon eventhough she is not your daughter... All those things that you did is enough for me to surrender the rest of my life with you..." Mina says.

"Yes that is true that I do care for you and Sharon and you can feel that, but...but do you really love me? I mean is that feeling developed already in your heart? I don't want you to have a marriage with only kindness issue.. I want you to love me first..."

"I do, Nayeon... I do love you and I fall for you so fast," Mina assures Nayeon. She straightens her position and holds Nayeon's other hand. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Nayeon.." she looks at Nayeon's teary eyes.

"Am I dreaming, Mina? Please slap my face..." Mina chuckles as she ruins the romantic moment.

"How about if I kiss you? I don't want to slap your cute face.. so you will believe that it is real...." Mina lifts her eyebrows.

"Yes, pleeeassee..." then Mina leans in slowly and captures Nayeon's plump lips tenderly.

Their lips met, feeling each other's lips, how soft they are, and Nayeon does not want to take things in a rush as it is new for Mina, but she forgets that Mina is more experienced than her.
Nayeon feels giddy, it is her first kiss and she gives it to the right person, the one and only Myoui Mina. Tasting Mina's lips, she kisses it gently.

"Wowwww...." Nayeon whispers shyly and Mina smiles.

"It does feel different," Mina comments. "and it is a good different," Mina compared her past kisses and this on with Nayeon is the best.

Nayeon smiles and with the bravery that she has, she seals their lips again and she puts her hand on Mina's nape to deepen the kiss. They close their eyes, enjoying their first kiss moment. After several minutes, they break the kiss, their chests blossom erratically and they just attach their foreheads and smiles.

"I love you, Mina... really really do... and yes, I am going to marry you for sure..." Nayeon promises.

"I love you, too, Nayeon, and I am ready to be spoiled by you..." both of them chuckle.

"Will surely do, my princess..." and she ends it by kissing Mina's forehead.

***

They get married after three months of preparation and they are having the best honeymoon experience (leave it to your imagination) in Hawaii.