Wishful Thinking

My Sister’s Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback to 5 months ago

 

Minji’s POV

 

I’ve been told multiple times that my boyfriend had been cheating on me but I never listened. Who knows? Maybe they’re just jealous because I’m dating their town’s heartthrob. So, I always ignored it.

 

 

Not until my bestfriend, Kim Bora told me the same exact thing that’s been going around, of course I got mad. Mad at my bestfriend. I was too blinded to see what was really happening.

 

 

One day, curiosity got the best of me and so I secretly followed my boyfriend and as much as I wanted things to turn out differently, it didn’t. My boyfriend with some girl making out while “our” friends, well more of his friends, they were all watching and some even recording it.

 

 

I let it slide because I know alcohol makes us do some crazy things but now I'm sitting inside the car with him and I feel empty? Like I’m only doing this for myself. For the sake of avoiding the confrontation that’s long overdue because it’s getting out of hand.

 

 

“Baby anything wrong?” He asked while trying to lean towards me to kiss me, I avoided him like a plague. He disgust me.

 

 

“Hey” he called annoyed. He grabbed my wrist to put me in place while he reaches to give me a kiss but once again, I avoided it.

 

 

“What the hell Minji?!” He got mad and shouted at me. I jumped from the sudden tone of voice.

 

 

“Not right now Jae..” I said quietly.

 

 

“Why do you keep avoiding me then?? Is there something wrong?! It’s been a month that you keep doing this. You won’t even give IT to me Minji! Is there something wrong??” He snapped at me before hitting the steering wheel with his palms, again surprising me.

 

 

“Yes! Something’s wrong. You’re wrong! I made a mistake loving you and you disgust me. You ing cheated on me Jae! Everyone knows! Your friends knows!! You all disgust me” I snapped back.

 

 

“H-how— who did you get this information from?! I never cheated on you babe” he said quietly while cupping my jaw, I slapped his hands away.

 

 

“Just because I wouldn’t your and won’t give you what you want, doesn’t give you the right to mistreat me! You’re a ing jerk!! I hate you” I cried and took out my seatbelt before getting out of the car.

 

 

“That’s right! You’re too demure for my taste anyways! You’re nothing without me Minji and we both know that. I only wanna get under your pants that’s all. It’s so unfortunate that you’ve figured it out before I even get it. DAMN!” He shouted behind me, I ran as fast as I could and stopped behind a small alleyway and dropped on the floor hugging my knees to cry my eyes out.

 

 

I heard someone walking towards me.. I toned down my crying.. sighed. The person didn’t pass me though. I looked to my right and saw the person wearing a hoodie sat next to me on the ground. I can barely see her because she’s wearing the hood of her hoodie up but I know that it’s a girl, I can tell by her shoulder length blonde hair.

 

 

 

She turned around to face me.. Kim Yoohyeon..?? I quickly avoided her stare and wiped the tears from my eyes.

 

 

 

“You’re Minji right? Bora-unnie’s best friend?” I looked back at her but I couldn’t keep a steady stare because I’ve heard too many rumors about her and honestly I feel so awkward right now with her.

 

 

“Yea” I replied. She handed me a handkerchief. I looked back at her.

 

 

“It’s fine, it’s clean” she smiled at me.

 

 

“Did you see me running too?” I accepted it and dried my tears with it.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter